Bestselling Child Safety Car Seat Bases in 2020
Kindax General Isofix Interface Belt Strap for Car Child Safety Seats Latch Belt for Infant Baby Car Chair
Munchkin Auto Seat Protector, 1 Count
- Non skid textured surface helps prevent hazardous slipping
- LATCH lower anchors
- Stabilizing Wedge keeps Auto Seat Protector securely in place
- Front storage pocket
Safety 1st Adjustable OnBoard Infant Car Seat Base for OnBoard 35, OnBoard 35 Air, OnBoard 35 Air+, and OnBoard 35 Air 360 Infant Car Seats, Black
- Use with the onBoard 30, onBoard 35, onBoard 35 Air, onBoard 35 Air+, and onBoard 35 Air 360. Note: NOT compatible with the onBoard 35 LT.
- 5-position base for best fit to car
- Large belt path openings. See your vehicle owner's manual for information on designated latch positions and anchor locations
- LATCH equipped
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use. Age at least two years of age
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30/35 LX Infant Car Seat Base, Black
- Click connect system provides a one-step secure attachment
- Car seat base features integrated belt lock off for easier seat belt installation
- Easy to read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process, so you can feel confident it's been done right
- Fits with Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30/35 LX infant car seats; Dimensions:Depth: 21.3" ; Width: 14.7" ; Height: 6.6"
- Black car seat base; Classic connect will not work with Click connect and Visa-Versa
Graco TurboBooster Backless Car Seat, Dinorama
- This Graco booster seat helps safely transport your "big kid" from ages 4 -10, from 40 - 100 pounds; and up to 57 inches tall
- Backless booster is top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Booster seat is rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.Designed to be the kind of stylish, comfortable seat your child will actually want to ride in
- Dimensions: 8.640" H x 16.250" W x 15.500" D
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Gotham
- For rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pound
- 3-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5" additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
Graco SnugRide SnugLock Infant Car Seat Base, Black
- SnugLock Technology features a hassle-free 3-step installation; compatible with all Graco Click Connect rear-facing infant car seats
- InRight LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
- Easy-to-read bubble level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle; store the manual in the easily accessible manual storage location
- Check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Evenflo LiteMax Infant Car Seat Base, Black
- DESIGNED FOR EVENFLO LITEMAX CAR SEATS: This convenient base allows you to keep in your family's second vehicle making transfer of your Evenflo LiteMax Infant Car Seat a snap
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenfall's comprehensive Side Impact Test Standards
- SAFE INSTALLATION: The LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat Base includes exclusive safety features like SureSafe Installation which includes Quick Connector Latch Technology and LATCH guides for an accurate installation each time
- Fit- The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inches below the top of the child restraint seat back.
Evenflo AMP High Back Car Seat Booster, Pink Angles
- Side impact tested; Meets or exceed all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard, 6 positions allows the seat to grow with your child, 2 seats in 1 - removable back transitions to a AMP no-back booster, Always accessible elastic dual cup holders for drinks, Pad removes for machine-washing
- The weight range for the product recommended is 22 pounds to 120 pounds
Ohuhu 2-Pack Baby Child Car Auto Carseat Seat Protector Cover Dog Mat Vehicle Cover With Organizer
- 2-PACK, SECURES CAR SEAT: Double sided anti slip grip on the seat and textured dual grip traction technology grips on both sides to keep your baby seat safe
- EASY TO CLEAN: The materials will protect the car seat and car upholstery from spills and pet dander
- CONVENIENT MESH POCKETS: Handy mesh pockets are for quick and organized access to toys, snacks, drinks, bottles, wipes etc.
- CRASH TESTED: It works with both forward-facing and rear-facing seats and has been crash tested to stay in place in an accident
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SEATS: Unique one-piece design fits in all types of cars under all types of car seats with deep side slots to accommodate anchors and seat belts
Britax Back Seat Mirror
- A clear view: Extra-large convex pivot mirror reflects a head-to-toe view of your child
- Easy installation: Adjustable straps securely attach to the vehicle headrest, no assembly needed
- Designed for safety: Lightweight, shatter-proof mirror has been crash tested to ensure safety in the event of a collision
- Modern look: Created with a soft grey frame for a sleek look and feel
- Fit: 7.5 x 3 x 11.5 inches, 1 pound
J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
- Padding protects your car seat's safety features and backpack straps allow you to carry your car seat hands-free. Airline certified
- To ensure that this item fits your car seat, check the compatibility chart in the Technical Specification section below (click on User Manual)
- Fully padded with padded interior wings to protect car seat headrest ; Ergonomic, harness-style backpack straps are padded and adjustable
- Dual, lockable zipper opening ; Durable construction using water resistant and easy to clean materials
- Brought to you by J.L. Childress, the worldwide leading brand in universal car seat and stroller travel bags. From our family to yours, Travel Happy! #travelhappy #jlchildress #familytravel
Driving Safety Game
From the minute you strap a small child into a car seat for the first time, they start learning the rules of the road, and about car safety.
Pay Attention Game 1: Buckle up. This quick and easy driving game can help your kids pay attention the minute they get in the car. Race to see who can get buckled up the fastest, with eyes wide open to see if anyone forgets to buckle their seat belt.
Pay Attention Game 2: Three second safety. Many state guidelines recommend that you should drive three seconds behind the vehicle in front of you. Explain to your children how to count out three seconds between vehicles using a stationary point on the ground, and see if they can help keep you honest by paying attention while you drive.
Pay Attention Game 3: Hands on the wheel. Moms and dads are often quick to forget to keep both hands on the wheel, especially when dealing with young children in the vehicle. Make a game of it, asking children to make a buzzing sound when your hand comes off the steering wheel. Pay attention and count how many buzzes happen in a car trip - the fewer, the better!
Pay Attention Game 4: Speed-limit watch. Parents are often in a hurry and tempted to test the speed limit to get somewhere faster, but they should be extra mindful of watchful eyes when driving with children. Enlist children to be your speed limit helpers, monitoring your speed to the fullest extent possible.
Pay Attention Game 5: Stoplight spies. Have children pay attention and watch for red or yellow traffic lights in the distance. Who can spot the changing light first?
Pay Attention Game 6: Car safety I-spy. Playing I-spy is a great way to introduce children to the safety features of the car, without distracting parents from the road. Describe car features such as the seat belts or the door handles, and see who can pay attention and find them first.
Pay Attention Game 7: Roadside I-spy. Expand I-spy from car safety features to the road. Search for road signs, exterior car features and police cars or stoplights.
Pay Attention Game 8: Wheels on the bus. This simple nursery song can help children understand car features that they'll be responsible for one day when they're behind the wheel themselves. Sing about the windshield wipers when it rains or the horn after you've had to alert another driver to something.
Pay Attention Game 9: Road sign spotlight. Spotting road signs is a great way to teach children about road signs and their meaning. See if your children can pay attention and tell you what signs mean after you've found them.
Pay Attention Game 10: Mirror count. Checking rearview and side-view mirrors is something so natural that many parents forget how often they actually do it while driving. Children who pay attention can see how many times their parents actually tune in. Not only can they practice their counting skills, but also children can see how alert parents really are to everything around them while they are driving.
When children see parents paying attention to the rules of the road, they could be more likely to grow up to be cautious drivers themselves.