Bestselling Cat Claw Care in 2020
Pet Republique Professional Cat Nail Clippers - Claw Trimmer for Cat, Kitten, Puppy, Dog, Hamster, Small Breed Animals (Mini Clipper)
Safari Professional Stainless Steel Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Standard Size
- DOG NAIL CLIPPERS: The SAFARI Professional Stainless Steel Nail Trimmer is designed for dog nail trimming and maintenance
- DOG NAIL TRIMMER: It is important to your pet's well-being to keep the nails properly trimmed; To successfully trim your pet's nails hold the paw firmly and trim the tip of the nail with a single stroke, but be careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail
- DOG TOENAIL CLIPPERS: Made of stainless steel; Features safety stop to prevent injury and soft comfort grip handle for ease of use
- SAFARI PET NAIL CLIPPERS: Also available in large size
- SAFARI: The brand trusted by pet owners for grooming products, including small dog clippers, dog toenail clippers, cat claw and nail clippers, nail grinders, cat brushes for grooming (including de-shedding tools similar to the Furminator)
- Sharp, durable trimmer for proper pet grooming
- Sharp stainless steel cutting edge will last a long time
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
- Locking blades
- Rubber-coated handles for easy gripping
Dadiii Soft Cat Nail Caps, 120PCS Soft Claws Paws Nail Covers for Pet Cat and Dog to Protect Furniture 6 Colors + 6 Pcs Adhesive Glue and Applicators, Options of 3 Size (M Size)
- PRATICAL -- This product and listing belongs to Dadiii, please make sure you place your order from Dadiii instead of other offers. The cat nail covers are perfect items to effectively prevent cat scratch disease, avoid cat scratching the affected area with skin disease, and you do not have to worry about get hurt when play with it, even protect your sofa and furniture against destructive scratching by applying soft claws nail caps
- SAFE -- Cat nail caps and adhesive glue have passed the EU's SGS environmental certification, no-toxic and safe. Don't worry even when your cat chew up the nail caps. The soft paw covers are natural and comfortable after cat get used to them, so the claw covers do not bother your cat's normal behavior. Majority of cats can adapt quickly, please try to distract your cat if he/she try to bite them off, they'll get used to them a few times later
- EASY to USE-- Trim cat nails first(be careful, not too short, otherwise it can't hold the caps), and then drop a little glue into caps with the applicator (not too much or the glue may spill over), let the glue half dry, and put it on your cat's nails, and hold the caps to wait the glue become completely dry, make sure the caps attach firmly
- FASHIONALE -- Dress up nails for pets cat is interesting, and creative. Dress your pet cat's nail with this cool items, and offer the grooming services for your cats, makes your pet cats more elegant, cute, special, your cat will shining in the crowd
- Patent Packaging -- Our unique packaging with 2 linked cavities in the packaging bag, which are the glue cavity and the nail caps and applicator cavity respectively, and the two cavities are linked by a thermal seal strip. This packaging seperates glue and caps, 1 set for 1 time use, no mess
PetzFunny Cat Nail Clippers for Small Animals,Cat Claw Clippers Scissors & Nail Cutter -Professional Grooming Cat Claw Trimmer for Cats
VICTHY 100 PCS Soft Pet Cat Nail Caps Cats Paws Grooming Nail Claws Caps Covers of 5 Kinds 5Pcs Adhesive Glue Medium Size
Feline Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps Take-Home Kit, Small, Pink
- Protect homes against destructive scratching by applying Soft Claws Nail Caps to kittens nails
- This is simple, non-surgical alternative to declawing
- Easy-to-apply caps last 4-6 weeks and will not interfere with pet's normal behavior
- Feline take-home kit includes 40 nail caps, adhesive, 6 applicator tips and instructions
- Measures 6-4/5-inch length by 5-inch width by 1-1/2-inch height, available in small size with pink color
JW Pet Company GripSoft Cat Nail Clippers Non-Slip Handle One Size Fits All
- COMFORTABLE LENGTH: Short length of the cat nail trimmer allows easy control and manuevering
- EASIER PRECISION: Small blades of the pet nail clippers allow for safer and more precise clipping
- NON-SLIP RUBBER HANDLE: Cat claw clippers have a non-slip handle that won't shift or move when trimming
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CAT BREEDS: JW Pet Gripsoft cat clippers provide grooming for all breeds of cats and sizes of nails
- QUICK AND EASY: Pet nail trimmer is designed to make clipping quick and easy for a stress-free experience for you and your cat
Hertzko Electric Pet Nail Grinder by for Gentle and Painless Paws Grooming, Trimming, Shaping, and Smoothing for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Birds – Portable & Rechargeable, Includes USB Wire
Cinf Cat Pet Supply Grooming Bag Restraint Bag Cats Nail Clipping Cleaning Grooming Bag, No Scratching Biting Restraint for Bathing Nail Trimming Injecting Examining,(Black,M) …
CEESC Pet Nail Cutter Scissors Set with Professional Nail File Kit, Comfortable Cutting for Kittens, Puppies, Rabbits and Your Other Small Pets
Dremel 7300-PT 4.8V Pet Nail Grooming Tool
- Rotary tool provides a safe, effective, less stressful alternative to clipping. Material: High Density Plastic. Battery Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd)
- Two rotation speeds let you safely and carefully grind nails in stages. Battery-powered device uses a 60-grit sanding drum to comfortably trim toenails in a manner that is designed to be harmless and humane
- Cordless operation for optimum control. In order to insert the bit into the tool, the user must first unscrew the top in order for the collect to expand, and then tighten the top to secure the bit
- Compatible with an array of Dremel sanding drums and bands, Two speeds 6,500 and 13,000 RPM to match the proper speed required Backed by a two-year warranty, 3-Hour Battery Charger, 755-01 4.8V Battery
- In order to insert the bit into the tool, the user must first unscrew the top in order for the collect to expand, and once the bit is inserted, the user would then tighten the top to secure the bit
- Quickly, easily, and safely trim your pet's nails in minutes
Epica #1 Best Professional Pet Nail Clipper Small/Medium …
Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer By Boshel - With Safety Guard to Avoid Over-cutting Nails & Free Nail File - Razor Sharp Blades - Sturdy Non Slip Handles - For Safe, Professional At Home Grooming
Protect Your Furniture from Dreaded Cat Claws!
You love your furniture. You love your cats. Your cats love your furniture, too. So much, in fact, that they can't keep their little paws off of your new sofa. Well, to be exact, they can't keep their claws off of your new sofa. What do you do?
Here are some suggestions that may help your cats live harmoniously with your favorite pieces of furniture.
1. De-claw the little bugger. No! No! No! This is the first prevention method that many people think of when they realize their cats are destroying their furniture. It seems simple enough. Just pluck the cat's front claws out. No claws, no problem. But here is the misconception: it is not a painful procedure. Newsflash: de-clawing is a very painful procedure for cats. The fact of the matter is that de-clawing is a major operation. De-clawing is actually comparable to the removal of human fingertips at the first knuckle. Recovery is slow and painful. It is an amputation that I believe to be inhumane. So with that said and out of the way, let's discuss some humane suggestions to hamper your cat's scratching issues.
2. Use a water-spray bottle. When your cat gets too close to your favorite piece of furniture, simply spray her with a water bottle. This preventative measure tells your cat that every time she gets close to the sofa, something negative will happen. (Something negative, not painful.) No cat likes to be sprayed in the face with water. No human for that matter. It's annoying. Simple as that.
3. Fill your house with scratching posts. Get your cat to notice scratch-friendly items, other than your armchair. Using a scratching post is a wonderful way for cats to quench their thirst for scratching. They enjoy scratching on the carpet these posts are made from. Place them near your furniture and in the corners of your house. Now, some cats may not go to the scratching posts, right away. If that is the case, rub some organic catnip on the posts. No cat is impervious to the magic of sweet, sweet catnip. If your cat still refuses to use the scratching post, give her time. Eventually, she will. In the meantime, use the water-bottle method to deter the cat from the furniture.
4. Buy the SuperScratcher: If scratching posts simply do not work, try the SuperScratcher by SmartyKat. Or, try this first. My cats love this thing. The SuperScratcher is a long cardboard box filled with a cardboard filling that cats' claws cannot resist. I highly recommend this product. I have yet to see a cat not drawn to it. Plus, it is relatively inexpensive.
5. Use Soft Paws for the nails. This is another helpful product. You simply apply the vinyl nail caps with glue (included) on to your cat's existing nails. It sounds strange, but this product is very effective. As the cat's nails grow, the nail caps eventually fall off. In a short amount of time, most cats tolerate the caps and do not even know they are there. The caps even come in different colors-blue, purple, red and pink-for the funkiest of cats. It may take some time and effort to apply the nails, but trust me, the outcome is worth it. You can purchase this product at any quality pet store, such as Petco or PetSmart.
These are just some suggestions to get you started. Just remember, your cat needs to scratch, pure and simple. It is in the cat's nature. But if you keep your cat's nails trimmed and have items for her to scratch, your furniture should remain safe and sound, and you and your cat can enjoy each other's company more than ever.