Bestselling Casino Card Shufflers in 2020
Casino 6-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler
- For all standard size cards
- Shuffles six decks of cards in seconds
- Battery operated
- Batteries not included
- Cards not included
- Machine that automatically shuffles playing cards
- Can shuffle up to six decks of cards at a time
- Accommodates either standard-sized or bridge-sized cards,Runs on four C batteries
- Playing cards and batteries sold separately
- This unit will function using a Poker sized deck of cards or cards stating a size of 3.5"H x 2.5"W. and Bridge sized cards are 3.5"H x 2.25" W
- If cards are not being shuffled on one or both sides simply sliding the gear back in place, making sure that the gears are lined up (in such a way that all gears are touching). Kindly refer the user manual attached below for instructions.
Brybelly 6 Deck Automatic Card Shuffler - Battery-Operated Electric Shuffler - Great for Home & Tournament Use for Classic Poker & Trading Card Games
Laser Sports Casino Deluxe Automatic 4 Deck Card Shuffler
- Shuffles four decks quickly and thoroughly
- Just one press of a button to shuffle
- Fingertip control for easy use
- Batteries not included
Fat Cat Poker/Casino Game Table Accessory: Automatic Playing Card Shuffler, Holds 1-4 Decks
- Great time saver, allowing you to shuffle up-to 4 decks of cards simultaneously at the push of a button
- Adds an element of authenticity to poker games and casino themed events
- Compatible with both standard and bridge sized playing cards
- Battery operated card shuffler requires 4 AA batteries (sold separately)
WYZworks Casino 6 Deck Automatic Playing Card Shuffler (Cards not Included)
- Save yourself the trouble, shuffle 1-6 decks of cards effortlessly and fast.
- Great for all ages, get casino style shuffling to speed up gaming time and focus on the game instead of fiddling.
- Compatible with standard and bridge-sized playing cards, paper or plastic.
- Fully automatic with easy to use one button operation. Cards neatly shuffles into trey.
- Playing cards are not included. Battery operated: Requires 4 C batteries, (not included)
1-2 Deck Deluxe Wooden Card Shuffler - 2 Free Real Casino Decks by Brybelly
- Attractive wooden panel design
- Includes 2 decks of cards really used at casinos--free!
- Actual card decks and colors will vary
- Compatible with poker/wide and bridige/narrow cards, paper and plastic
- Battery operated: Requires 4 AAs, not included
Trademark Poker Card Shuffler
- Shuffles 2 decks of cards
- shuffles standard or bridge sized cards
- Requires 4 C batteries
Bicycle 1-2 Deck Shuffler (Cards NOT Included)
- Automatic machine that shuffles 1 to 2 decks of cards at a time
- Can shuffle bridge or poker size cards
- Uses 1 -9 volt batteries (Not included)
CHH 6-Deck Card Shuffler
Card Shuffler Automatic 6 Deck Automatic Machine Poker Casino Dealer Electric Best Blackjack Battery Operated Powered Quiet & eBook by Easy2Find
- 4 C batteries required, not included
- Shuffles standard or bridge-sized playing cards
- Playing cards not included
- Battery operated and fully mobile shuffler
- Fast and easy to use for any card game
Brybelly Four Deck Automatic Card Shuffler
- Four-deck automatic playing card shuffler
- Shuffles up to four decks of standard playing cards
- Great for children, those with arthritis or problems with dexterity
- Great gift idea
IdeaWorks – 2 Deck Card Shuffler – Automatic Card Shuffler – Fits Up to 2 Standard Decks
ProShuffle Automatic 1-6 Deck Professional Card Shuffler
- Comes with 2 decks of cards, an AC adapter and security weights
- Shuffles up to 6 decks at a time
- Runs on batteries or AC adapter
The New Apple iPod Touch, Nano, and Shuffle Features and How They Differ from Previous Models
Apple just wowed the world by showing off their new 2020 line of Apple iPods, including an all-new iPod Touch, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffler. Following I'll explain the different features of the new 2020 iPods and how they've changed from their last models
The iPod Shuffle 4G - $49
The all-new 2020 version of the iPod Shuffle sees the return of the of button controls to the iPod Shuffle series, but takes a more square form. Unlike the most recent versions of the iPod Shuffle, the 4G looks more like an iPod and has shifted away from the USB flash drive looking stick-like form that the iPod Shuffles have been known for.
The iPod Shuffle 4G allows media controls, has a new feature called VoiceOver that'll call back the names and songs of the currently playing artist, and now allows you to shift through multiple playlists for the first time on an iPod Shuffle. The 4th generation iPod Shuffle comes in several colors, sports an inbuilt clip, can play for as long as 15 hours on a single charge, and can hold up to 500 songs on its internal 4GB hard drive.
The iPod Nano 6G - $149 -$179
The iPod Nano 6G is the iPod in the new 2020 Apple iPod line that differs the most from its predecessor. The 6th generation iPod Nano has an all-new multi-touch touchscreen, has tons of new features, and is nearly half the size and weight of the 5th generation iPod Nano.
Much like the iPod Shuffle 4G, the Nano 6G sports a built-in iPod clip, has a square-like shape, and uses the new iPod VoiceOver feature - but that's where the similarities stop. Playing music on the new iPod Nano can be done by swiping your fingers across its touch screen, shaking it, or taping on the playback buttons on the 6th gen Nano.
New features of the iPod Nano 6G include FM radio playback with "Live Pause," added accessibility features, "white on black" text, and of course the all new iPod Nano touchscreen. In addition to the cool new features of the iPod Nano 6G, the iPod Nano also comes in 7 different colors, can last up to 24 hours on a single charge, and comes in 8GB and 16GB versions.
The iPod Touch 4G - $229-$399
The 4th generation iPod Touch packs a slew of new features when compared to the iPod Touch 3G and has borrowed quite a few features from the iPhone 4.The iPod Touch 4G sports the most portable, light-weight, and comfortable fitting iPod Touch design ever and is up to 15% lighter than its predecessor.
Some have likened the iPod Touch 4G to an iPhone 4 clone due to its new inbuilt HD video camera, FaceTime integration, Retina display, and a few other features, but it lacks the iPhone 4's stainless steel ban, added weight, advanced still camera, and phone - of course.
The iPod Touch 4G will be a great grab for gamers with its new Game Center app and it's iMovie app will make editing movies with its new inbuilt HD camera a lot easier. The iPod Touch 4G comes in 8GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions and will range in price from $229-$399.
For more, read 10 Most Idiotic iPod Accessories Ever Created by Complete Morons , 5 Things the IPod Touch Still Does Better Than the IPad , and Top 10 Coolest Apple Products (2000-2020)