Bestselling Cargo Management Products in 2020
CARTMAN 1" x 12' Lashing Straps up to 600lbs, 6pk in Carry Bag
- Cartman 12-foot long-by-1-inch wide lashing strap in 6-pack. For general use cargo tie down where a hook is not needed. Securely tightens loads to 200-pounds of actual use and 600-pounds of break strength. Features silver protectant finish that offers a rich appearance and 3x more corrosion resistance. Includes solid steel cast metal clamp
3/4" Shackles by Vault - 2 Pack - Black Powder Coat - Rugged 4.75 Ton (9,500 Lbs) Capacity - Heavy Duty D Ring for Vehicle Recovery, Towing, Stump Removal, & More - Accessory for Jeeps & Trucks
- 4.75 TON CAPACITY - That's 9,500 Lbs of Towing & Recovery Capacity in the Palm of Your Hand!
- 3/4" OVERALL DIAMETER - With an Industry Standard and 7/8" Diameter Pin!
- DURABLE POWDER COATED FINISH - Providing Good Looks & Preventing Rust All at the Same Time!
- DROP FORGED STEEL - Resulting In Incredible Strength and Quality!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Love Them or Your Money Back!
Truck Bed Organizer/Divider Storage System
- Keeps tools and gear secure
- Organizes and easily accessible
- Has adjustalbe paddles to accommodate small & large items
- Injection Molded ABS Plastic Truck Bed Dividing System.
- The truck bed has to measure 60" wide at the minimum!
Nite Ize Curvyman Cord Supervisor - Easy Earbud Organizer, Headphone Cord Wrap - Black
- NO MORE TANGLED EARBUDS - Curvyman eliminates frustration by providing an easy way to wrap, store, and use your headphones without the cord getting tangled
- KEEPS HEADPHONE CORDS OUT OF THE WAY WHILE EXERCISING - Curvyman can clip to your shirt while running or biking with the included S-Biner and holds your headphone cord slack securely so you don't get tangled up
- EASY TO USE CORD WRAP - Pop one end of your cord through the hole at the base, wrap it up around the middle, and clip the other end through the second slit at the top
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE - all Nite Ize products are backed by our Worry-Free Guarantee
RomoTech All-Purpose Poly Tailgate Cargo Chest - 17 Cu. Ft, 300-Lb. Capacity, Model# 82123385F
- Heavy-duty molded high density polyethylene construction with steel frame for exceptional durability
- Top opening lid with tamper-resistant hinge and lockable nickel-plated hasps (padlocks not included) for security
- Built-in handles provide easy lifting
- Powder-coated steel base kit is predrilled for easy assembly
- Includes all hardware plus 5/8in. hitch pin
Hitch Cargo Carrier 60” x 24” by Vault - Haul Your Gear with This Rugged Steel Constructed Hitch Storage Rack for Your Truck or SUV - Hitch Rack Easily Mounts to Trailer Towing Hitche
Racor Pro PS-3R Three Pair Ski and Pole Rack
- Ski and pole rack for 3 pair of skis and poles
- Ideal for ski lockers and cabinets
- Supports skis at tips and hangs poles by straps
- Durable epoxy coating for corrosion resistance; solid steel construction for durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
Zento Deals Heavy Duty Expandable Clothes Bar Car Hanger Rod- Convenient Classic Black Combines With Strong Metal and Rubber Grips and Rings
Cargo Bag Carrier,FinalBase Roof Top Cargo Storage Bag Water-resistant Luggage Soft Side Carrier Bag for Vehicles with Roof Racks and Rails (20 Cubic Feet)
- WATERPROOF: FinalBase cargo bag is woven polyester with a PVC inner lining which helps the cargo clean and dry.
- DIMENSION:This roof car bag offers 20 cubic feet of storage space,great for freeing up inside your vehicle and make more room for passengers and pets. Easy to install and convenient to store.
- SUITTABLE MODERL: The carrier bag for vehicles which with roof racks or rails in the top of the car, which like SUV or off-road vehicle and so on.
- FEATURE:Water-tight, double-sealed seams are sewn for strength,welded to block out moisture.The zipper also has its own built in protective layer on top which built on the flap rather than on the bag.
- PACKAGE: 1*luggage bag, 1*storage bag, 6*straps, 6*extra straps.More detail be tell at description,any problem please do not hesitate to contact us, our FinalBase support team will response within 24 hours.
Curt Manufacturing 83730 Towing Wiring
- Adds a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps
- Perfect for cargo management in trailers, trucks and vans
- Features a capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- 2 1/4" x 13/16" mounting bracket provides a sturdy base
- Constructed from high-strength steel
Rhino USA D Ring Shackle (2 Pack) 41,850lb Break Strength – 3/4” Shackle with 7/8 Pin for use with Tow Strap, Winch, Off-Road Jeep Truck Vehicle Recovery, Best Offroad Towing Accessories (Gloss)…
Heavy Duty Steel Cargo Load Lock Bar (91" - 106") - Shippers Supplies - 30% Thicker Tubing Than Standard Paddle Load Bars!
- ADJUSTS from: 91" - 106" - WILL NOT FIT PICKUP TRUCKS
- SUPER STRONG - This Bar is 30% Thicker than the Tube of Standard Paddle Load Bars
- EASY - The Ratcheting mechanism on this bar is a breeze
- GRIP - 4 x 4 Rubber feet help keep this bar in place
- SECURE - Keep your cargo secured with this amazing load bar
Highland 9008400 Bungee Cord Assortment Jar and Canopy Ties (24-Piece Set)
- 24-PIECE SET: The Highland Bungee cords are conveniently color-coded by length, including (6) 18", (4) 24", (2) 32", (2) 40", (6) mini cords and (4) canopy ties
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Set features coated, scratch resistant steel hooks and multi-strand, top quality rubber cords. UV resistant cord jacket withstands the harshest outdoor elements
- SECURE ATTACHMENT: Extra wide hook openings improve fit and performance
- EASY STORAGE: Reusable jar conveniently stores the bungee cords, and canopy ties in one place
- BUILT FOR ADVENTURE: The utility of these bungee cords makes them ideal for camping, road trips, outdoor activities and other excursions
Honda CR-V 2005
With remarkable ease, my wife reconfigured the back seat arrangement of the new-look and more spacious 2005 Honda CR-V, and the cargo area opened into a flat and cavernous compartment. The bench is five-feet long, but with a little twist here and a turn t
With remarkable ease, my wife reconfigured the back seat arrangement of the new-look and more spacious 2005 Honda CR-V, and the cargo area opened into a flat and cavernous compartment. The bench is five-feet long, but with a little twist here and a turn there it fit lengthwise. It was tight, but at 60 inches long it was secure in the back compartment, and the tailgate and rear window closed securely. Sport Utility Vehicles are designed for versatility, but transporting the cumbersome outdoor piece provided a nice example of the new CR-V's ever-expanding uses.
The 200-mile round-trip, primarily freeway miles, also provided plenty of time to experience the vehicle's all-wheel drive system. It's called Real Time AWD, and it offers fine handling and traction. The roads were dry on our outbound trip and periodically wet on the return voyage. It didn't make any difference. The drive was smooth and comfortable, further assisted by the new Vehicle Stability (Anti-Skid) System. In short, the CR-V maneuvers well and has a confident feel on the open road.
The CR-V has been top-rated for years, but in 2005 several new features only add to its designation as a best value in the compact sport utility vehicle class.
In addition to the aforementioned Vehicle Stability System, side curtain airbags, a 5-speed (not 4-speed) automatic transmission, antilock brakes, an increase from 15 to 16-inch wheels, a six-disc in-dash CD changer and steering wheel radio controls are all standard.
The 2005 CR-V also has a new body and trim style that includes a shorter, more blunt front end and a redesigned, more aerodynamic front bumper and grille. Headlights have also been redesigned. The SE model I drove for my weekly test also included leather upholstery, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated power mirrors - all new standard features.
One potential issue: Despite its size, the CR-V has a standard 4-cylinder, 2.4-liter, 16-valve, 160-horsepower engine. Yet, the vehicle accelerates well, all things considered. Honda uses i-VTEC, a system that generates power to the engine while still utilizing fuel economy. The CR-V's 22 mpg (city) and 27 mpg (freeway) mileage are good averages for the SUV class.
The CR-V has two unique features: the positions of the parking brake and the transmission shifting arm. The shifting mechanism is located on the instrument panel and is reminiscent of vehicles from yesteryear featuring "three on the tree" shifting. The parking brake is positioned vertically on the forward console panel. I forget to set the brake on a few occasions considering its unique location. But the location became more practical the more I drove the car.
Like all Hondas, instrumentation, gauges, storage compartments, cupholders, seat pockets, grab rails and clothing hooks are all smartly designed, well-positioned and plentiful on the new CR-V. The spare tire bin cover is also a folding picnic table.
There's not much not to like about the new CR-V. It has an improved design and more standard features. The previous CR-V edition was already exceedingly popular. But Honda has done even better with the vehicle - even if it's just used to lug around old outdoor furniture.
HONDA CR-V 2005
Safety features - Dual-stage driver and front passenger dual-stage front, side and side curtain airbags. Antilock brakes.
Fuel Mileage (estimates) - 22 mpg (city), 27 mpg (highway).
Warranty - Bumper to bumper, 3 years/36,000 miles; Power train, 3 years/36,000 miles; Corrosion, 5 years/unlimited mileage