Bestselling Cards & Card Stock in 2020
Neenah Bright White Cardstock, 8.5”x11”, 65lb/176 gsm, Bright White, 75 Sheets (90905)
Neenah Creative Collection Classics Specialty Cardstock Starter Kit, 8.5 X 11 Inches, 72 Count (46407-01)
- 4 Sheets each of Royal Blue, Colonial Blue, Lilac, Concord Grape, Wisteria, Bubble Gum, Old Town Red, Re-Entry Red, Orbit Orange, Galaxy Gold, Goldenrod, Martian Green, Gamma Green, Kraft, Natural, Clove, White, and Eclipse Black
- Inkjet and laser guaranteed
- Easy to score and fold and cuts cleanly
- Acid and lingin free for great quality that doesn't deteriorate
- 72 Sheets
White Card Stock Paper | 8 ½ x 11 Inches | Letter (US) Paper Size | 50 Sheets Per Pack | 80lb Cover Smooth (216gsm)
Astrobrights Colored Cardstock, 8.5” x 11”, 65 lb/176 gsm, Eclipse Black, 100 Sheets (22024-01)
Pacon Card Stock, Colorful Jumbo Assortment, 10 Colors, 8-1/2" x 11", 250 Sheets
- Heavyweight 65lb card stock that's perfect for a variety of paper projects
- Assorted 10 Colorful colors include: Rojo Red, Hyper Orange, Pumpkin, Lemon Yellow, Hyper Lime, Emerald Green, Cobalt Blue, Marine Blue, Violet and Hot Pink
- Card stock measures 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches
- Each package contains 250 sheets - 25 sheets each of the 10 colors
- Laser and inkjet printer compatible
Darice GX-2200-06 Core'dinations 50-Piece Card Stock Paper, 8.5 by 11-Inch, Great White
- 8.5 by 11 inch
- Color core cardstock with a smooth finish
- 50 Page Set
Darice GX-2200-06 50-Piece Card Stock Paper, 8.5 by 11-Inch, White (3 Pack)
- 3 Pack includes 150 sheets total.
- Color core cardstock with a smooth finish
- 8.5 by 11 inch
Printworks White Cardstock, 67 lb, 96 Bright, SFI Certified, Perfect for School and Craft Projects, 8.5 x 11 Inch, 250 Sheets (00554)
- Create and print impactful covers, cards, signs, school and craft projects with PrintWorks white cardstock
- White cardstock 8.5 x 11 is printable on both sides
- Quality guaranteed on all inkjet and laser printers and copiers
- Card stock is both acid and lignin free and made with FSC certified Wood fibers
- Premium PrintWorks quality since 1964. Made in the USA. Satisfaction guaranteed.
White Card Stock Heavyweight 8.5 x 11 - 100lb Cover (270gsm) - 50 Sheets Per Pack
- Measures 8.5 x11 inches and made from heavyweight 100lb cover stock (270 gsm) perfect paper choice for impactful presentations. This cardstock is ideal for scoring and folding or cutting down to custom sizes for brochures, menus, photo mats and etc.
- Premium quality of paper that makes an ideal addition to any office setting. Its durability and high-quality makes a perfect choice for personal use, office-school supplies, art projects, business communications, posters, printing documents and etc.
- Double-sided smooth finish surface and 96 brightness rating that's perfect for designing eye-catching presentations and making your artsy designs pop. It holds colors well and delivers rich, vibrant colors and sharp images with flawless results.
- 50 sheets of acid-free and lignin-free cardstocks that won't make your documents, arts and print works turn yellow and brittle. This preserves the paper, texts, and images and keeps it last long. This sturdy paper is also made with SFI wood fibers.
- NOTE: This stock is very thick and heavyweight. It is mostly compatible with Inkjet, Laser, and multi-function printers and copiers but please consult your printer's manual before ordering to make sure it can handle 100lb cover (270 gsm) cardstock.
Astrobrights Colored Cardstock Paper
- 65 lb / 176 gsm card stock; for everyday use
- 75 colored cardstock sheets, 3 of each color: Size 8.5" x 11"
- Compatible with inkjet and laser printers, and copiers
- Vibrantly-colored cardstock is ideal for dazzling postcards, fliers, marketing materials, crafting and scrapbooking
- Colors: Lift-Off Lemon (Yellow Paper), Solar Yellow Paper, Galaxy Gold Paper, Cosmic Orange Paper, Solar White Paper, Pulsar Pink Paper, Plasma Pink Paper, Rocket Red Paper, Re-Entry Red Paper, Orbit Orange Paper, Fireball Fuchsia (Pink Paper), Outrageous Orchid (Purple Paper), Planetary Purple Paper, Gravity Grape (Purple Paper), Venus Violet (Purple Paper), Gamma Green Paper, Terrestrial Teal Paper, Lunar Blue Paper, Celestial Blue Paper, Blast-Off Blue Paper, Martian Green Paper, Terra Green Paper, Vulcan Green Paper, Stardust White Paper, Eclipse Black Paper
Card Making: Step by Step Easy Guide
An easy step by step guide to begin card making.
You will need the following: A5 pale lilac pearlescent card, A4 lilac pearlescent paper, Piece of silver card approximately 9 x 11.5cm, An oval transparent sticker shape plus four corners, Butterfly stamp (Funstamps FM178), VersaMark ink pad, Silver embossing powder, Heat gun ,Lever ribbon heart border punch CP16-02, Romance keepsake board (optional), Double-sided sticky tape, Double-sided foam pads 3mm and 1mm, Collall glue, A white self-adhesive pearl, Cut the piece of A4 card in half and fold one half to make an A6 size card.
Cut a piece of lilac paper 8 x 21cm and using the punch make a patterned border down one long side.Make a fold about 1.75cm wide on the un-punched side. Place a line of double-sided tape on the back of the A6 card along the folded side and stick the folded side of the lilac paper around the back of the card. Neaten this join with a straight peel-off. Next secure the rest of the paper around the front of the card with Collall glue. Place the oval sticker onto the piece of remaining pale lilac card then cut around it. Using the keepsake board, emboss the large oval onto the silver card and cut out. (If you don't have a keepsake board then just cut an oval about half a centimetre larger than the oval sticker). Stick it in the middle of the silver oval with Collall glue.
Stamp and emboss two butterflies onto the lilac paper and cut out. You only need to cut out one entire butterfly and one without the antennae. Stick the complete butterfly onto the oval at an angle with a piece of double-sided tape under each wing. On the remaining butterfly, bend up the wings each side of the body and curl them around a pencil or similar to create a nice bend in the paper. Attach this on top of the first image using a piece of double-sided tape along the body and placing two 3mm pads under the centre of each wing to hold the curved shape. Complete the butterfly using the self-adhesive pearl for the head. Attach this completed topper to the front of the card slightly to the top of centre to leave enough room for a greeting if required. To complete the card, place the two corner stickers onto the pale lilac card and two onto the lilac paper. Cut out and attach these to the card as shown with Collall glue.
I hope you have enjoyed this glimpse of card making, and sincerely hope you do go on to make personalised cards for your loved ones, I think going that extra mile to make a personalised card is really appreciated by the recipient. Why don't you find out for yourself ? Happy card making !