Bestselling Car Washing Nozzles & Hose Attachments in 2020
Garden Hose Nozzle / Hand Sprayer - Heavy Duty 10 Pattern Metal Watering Nozzle - High Pressure - Pistol Grip Front Trigger - Flow Control Setting Knob - Suitable for Car Wash, Cleaning, Watering Lawn and Garden - Ideal for Washing Dogs & Pets
Foam Cannon Sprayer, Lenmumu High Presure Washer Gun Garden Hose Nozzle with 8 Adjustable Spray Patterns, Best for Outdoor Cleaning and Watering Plants, Car Washing, Showering Pets
Car Wash Nozzle - Hose Nozzle - Fireman Style - Heavy Duty Brass - Fits All Standard Garden Hoses - High Pressure Sprayer
- HEAVY DUTY AND ROBUST - Made of high grade brass and stainless steel. This nozzle is designed to last. Robust brass construction is much stronger than plastic water nozzles. The brass gives it a strong durable finish that looks attractive and does not rust.
- EASY TO USE - There is no painful trigger to pull, and the soft rubber grip is easy to turn on and off.
- MANY USES - Use this nozzle to wash your car, truck, rv and boat. Water your garden, lawn and flowers. The uses are endless for this strong, durable, heavy duty hose nozzle.
- UNIVERSAL - Fits any standard USA harden hose thread. (5/8" or larger recommended for optimal performance)
- WARRANTY - Every StrudyStream product enjoys a 12-month worry-free guarantee & 30 day money back guarantee.
AOOU Foam Blaster Wash Gun Car Foam Gun Deluxe Great Foam Sprayer Professional Washing Cleaning Sprayer Easy Foaming Suds Maker with 900ml Bottle Leak Free Connection with Garden Hose
Best Garden Hose Nozzle (HIGH PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY) - 8 Way Spray Pattern - Jet, Mist, Shower, Flat, Full, Center, Cone, and Angel Water Sprayer Settings - Rear Trigger Design - Steel Chrome Design
- HIGH PRESSURE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - Rubber Grommet with a Metal Base Connector making this 100% LEAK PROOF. Beautiful Chrome Finish
- 8 SPRAY PATTERNS - Center, Full, Flat, Cone, Angle, Shower, Mist, and Jet. Spin-Click Spray Selector for Easy Head Adjustments. It's like having 8 Attachments in 1.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT HANDLE - Heavy Duty Textured Rubber Finish for a Comfortable Feel and Slip-Resistance Trigger. Hand Free Clips provides relief for Long Time Use
- FITS ALL STANDARD GARDEN HOSES - Perfect for Watering Your Garden, Lawn, Grass, and Flower Beds. It's also Great for Washing Your Car, Dogs, and Pets.
- MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're ever unsatisfied with this product or any of our other products, please contact us and we'll either send you a replacement or a full refund!
Bullseye Power Nozzle
- 50% MORE Water Pressure than 'ANY' 3/4" GHT nozzle in the WORLD
- Solid Brass and Stainless Steel Components
- Patented-Revolutionary 'leakproof' closure for 3/4" GHT (garden hose thread)
- Pin-point accuracy even under low water pressure
SPAUTO High Pressure Washer Gun 3000 PSI Foam Wash Gun Snow Foam Lance Foam Cannon Blaster with M22-14mm Thread and Wash Mitt & Nozzle Set
Carrand 93072 Flow-Thru 10" Quad Brush with 71" Aluminum Extension Handle
- All sided brush head with alumuminum flow-thru extension pole and slide water control cleans surfac quick and easily
- Telescoping pole with no-spin locking head
- Extension pole extends to 71"
- Swivel hose attachment keeps hose tight on water control
- Perfect for SUV and light truck cleaning
GAMPRO 8 in 1 High Pressure Spray Nozzle Water Shape Sprayer 8 Spray Settings with Foam Clean Function, Best for Car Washing, Gardening, Pet Washing Etc(Green)
- High quality Environmental Material of the Sprayer Body, Stable use for a Long Time
- Eight spray settings - Mist, Cone, Rinse, Stream, Shower, Jet, Center, Flat
- Built-in Soap Dispenser: Mixes Soap or Fertilizer, 3-Way Foam Flow Control Switch
- For 2-6 KG water pressure. Perfect for washing gutters, windows, house exteriors, cars, boats, sidewalks, stairs, and sliding doors. NOTICE: The CONNECTOR can be REMOVED, you just need to CONTRAROTATE the CONNECTOR OFF. Then it will fit 3/4" garden hose.
- Labor-saving Under the Washing, Wish You Live A Better Cleaning Life With Your Family And Friends !!! : ) GIFT: Every customer will get a FREE cleaning cloth. You may hear something while shaking the sprayer, it is normal.
MATCC Pressure Washer Gun 4000 PSI Spray Gun With19'' Extension Wand, 4 Quick Connect Nozzles and 1 soap Nozzle for Car Pressure Power Washers
FYLINA Garden Hose Nozzle Spray Nozzle 9 Patterns Metal Heavy Duty Water Nozzle High Pressure Watering Sprayer with Washers for Watering Plants, Cleaning, Car Wash and Showering Pets
- 9 WATERING PATTERNS- Our Hose Nozzle has 9 watering settings including Shower, Vertical, Angle, Center, Mist, Flat, Soaker, Cone and Rinse.Turn the spray nozzle dial to choose appropriate pattern easily.
- WATER FLOW CONTROL- This water spray nozzle has a slide green knob lets you adjust the water pressure to meet your needs and can be used to wash car/pets, water plant or lawn,clean window, cleaning.
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL- Made of METAL body with rubberized outer coating, this hose nozzle is easy to grip, slip-resistant and comfortable fit. And the garden hose nozzle is much more durable than the PLASTIC one.
- LABOR-SAVING DESIGN- This nozzle has a lock bar at the bottom of the handle that keeps the water remains on without having to apply any pressure. Use the clip so you don't have to keep your hand holding it the whole time.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- Backed By the Trusted ALTMAN 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee! Your satisfaction with our nozzle is our priority! Feel free to contact us if any questions.
Gilmour 805642-1001 Mid-Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle 564, Junior Legal (5" X 8"), Silver
- Gilmour Medium Metal Pistol Grip Nozzle
- This mid size nozzle has a hold open clip for continuous spraying along with "duck" packing for lifetime, leak-proof performance
- This product is made in China
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leakproof seal
- Tough cleaning sharp stream rinsing full flow
- Cone spray put quality in the palm of your hand
Wash Gun Car Foam Gun - Cleaning Sprayer 900ml by Be Lighted
How to Start a Cash Business for Less Than $500
How to use a waterless car washing product to provide an environmentally friendly car wash service business.
The other element was one that I struggled with when I owned my shop. I found it very difficult to hire and keep good help. Now that I am older I have worked out a business plan that requires very little start up money and it is possible to run it by yourself or with a helper/partner. It is based on the automobile detail business but I have simplified the process so that you can make as little money as you want or expand it as large as you have the ability to manage.
The product that made all this possible is the waterless car wash solution. Don't worry, I am not going to try to sell you any particular system or product. I will give you some direction on how to find what you need. My goal is to provide you with the ideas on how to make the business plan work.
The first steps are the same as if you were starting any small business. If you are like me and number challenged I suggest that you find a bookkeeper to keep your books. Next, go online and request a tax identification number from the IRS and a state tax identification number from your state. Then take that information and any required identification to your local city and/or county agency to get a business license.
Now you are ready to learn how to work the business plan. As I said before this plan is made possible by the waterless car wash products that have been on the market in the last few years. There are numerous products on the market and they all provide about the same level of cleaning. Of course each one claims to be the best. As I mentioned before, I am not pushing any particular product. The one you choose will depend on the dirt you are dealing with in your area and the cost of the solution per ounce. If you go to your favorite search engine and type in "waterless car wash" you will soon learn all about them and the cost. I found that most of them were about the same price per ounce plus shipping. You can also buy it in spray bottles at most automobile parts stores. However, I got my best deal from the guy that used to come to my detail shop to sell me chemicals. I was able to buy it in a five gallon container with a handy spigot to drain it into a spray bottle. The cost per ounce was half of what I found online. If you go to the local detail shop they will give you the name and number of their supplier.
The beauty of these products is that they contain chemicals that will not only remove the dirt and grime but will also produce a modest shine like a liquid wax. They are extremely easy to use. The best thing to do is to learn on your own car and your friends or neighbors. After doing several vehicles you will get the hang of it and you will get better and faster. You just spay it on and wipe it off. Of course if the vehicle is extremely dirty with mud, clay or other grime you will need to rinse it off first. If that is not possible then you should pass on that customer.
Here is a list of what you will need to get started. I like to use one of those large plastic containers sold at the big box stores. Get one with wheels if you can find it. You will need some plastic spray bottles to put the waterless solution in. You can buy them from the dollar store pretty cheap but I like to pay a little more for ones that will hold up day after day. You may like large ones that hold up to a quart but here again I am funny. I like a smaller pint size or a little bigger. They fit my hand better and I keep several filled in the cargo carrier. The only other items that you will need are applicators. Old towels or soft T-shirts will work fine. If you want to be a little more professional you might want to invest in some micro fiber cloths available at auto parts stores or that detail chemical guy that sells the waterless solution. Eventually you will attract some customers that drive expensive vehicles. They will be impressed if you are using the micro fiber cloth.
Now for the business plan. This is the part I like best. Believe it or not there are people out there just waiting for you to show up so that they can give you money. Think about it. I know you have seen thousands of cars on the roads and highways or in parking lots. Every one of them needs to be washed at some time or another. Not everyone has the time to wash their own vehicle or even to go to a car wash. The secret of this business plan is flexibility. As you can see, you do not need to carry a lot of equipment. You will go to them.
Here is how I did it. I went to a second hand clothing store and bought a few khaki pants and shirts. I do not like to wear denim because they do not look professional and they often have metal buttons or rivets that will scratch a car's paint. I also like to starch and press my khakis. I went to the mall and found an embroidery store. I had them stitch the name of my company "Professional Auto Detail" over one pocket and my first name over the other pocket. I purchased a couple of nice baseball caps and had "Professional Auto Detail" stitched over the bill. Now when I walk into a place of business to ask for their business, I look professional.
Now is the time to talk about money. After you get familiar with the process you should be able to do the exterior of a standard size car in about thirty minutes by yourself. If you have a helper/partner you can do four in an hour. You decide what you need to make per hour and charge accordingly. I made up a price sheet on my computer but you can also have them made for you at a print shop. I had them done four to a page and cut them myself. I kept it simple. Something like this: Introduction Special: $20.00 Exterior Only Waterless Car Wash Only $10.00 Call 555-1212 for an appointment. Then I went to an office complex and went door to door. I did not try to sell anyone. I had on my professional khakis and a big smile planted on my face. My goal was to simply leave my price sheet. If I sensed that someone wanted to engage in conversation or ask questions I stayed as long as they wanted me. Sometimes I offered to clean the car of the receptionist or the boss as a free trial. Anything to get my foot in the door. You will find that as soon as you do one or two vehicles in the parking lot then others will want the same service.
Pass out as many price sheets as you want or can afford. The key is to keep a record of where you went on a given day. Then return the following week as a follow up. Once they know you are faithful they will start calling you. As your business grows you may want to expand your services to include interior cleaning. However, this will require additional equipment and of course your customers will want to know you well before they will trust you inside their vehicle. I like to keep it as simple as possible. An exterior only business will keep you and a partner/helper as busy as you want to be. As your business expands you may want to train additional teams. Each owner will want to decide the compensation plan for additional teams.
I have found that if I act as a professional and offer exceptional service at a reasonable price I have all the business I can handle. Most working people appreciate the opportunity to save time and you will be saving them an hour or two at least. Also the beauty of the waterless product is that it is "green". You are not wasting water or polluting the environment with chemicals or detergents. People appreciate that. Make it a selling point. If your area is experiencing a drought then you have it made.
You should be able to purchase all the items needed to start including a business license for under $500. Perhaps even less if you start small and add items as you grow. The key is to be faithful in showing up and do a little more than the customer expects. Happy Trails!