Bestselling Car Surface-mounted Speakers in 2023
4" Heavy Duty Waterproof Boat Marine Box Outdoor Speakers Surface Mounted for Skid Steer ATV UTV RZR Golf Cart Tractor Powersports Boat Truck Jeep
- 2-Way 4" Marine Grade HIFI Full Range Stereo Pod Speakers with 1" PEI Dome Tweeter
- Compact and Powerful: Maximum handling 100 watts(A Pair) , Frequency response 80 - 20,000Hz , Impedance 4 ohms
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction:IP66, Perfect for Marine, Boat, UTV, ATV, Truck, Golf Cart, Powersport, Motorcycle, Motorbike, RV, Automobile & Off-Road Vehicles
- Small 4" Size for Easy Installation where limited space available; Product Dimensions 4.4"(112mm) (W) x 4.4"(112mm) (H) x4"(102mm) (D)
- What you get: A Pair of self-contained pod speakers with mounting brackets,
Pioneer TS-X200 Surface Mount 3-Way Bass-Reflex Speakers
- 4" Injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- 2-1/4" Ceramic horn midrange
- 3/4" Ceramic horn tweeter
- Pioneer TS-X200 Surface Mount 3-Way Speakers
- Pioneer Tsx150 Surface Mount 3-Way Speakers
4” Marine Speakers Heavy Duty Waterproof Boat Marine Box Outdoor Speakers Surface Mounted for Skid Steer ATV UTV RZR Golf Cart Tractor Powersports Boat Motorcycle 100W White
Magnadyne Waterproof 3" Ceiling Mount Satellite Speaker pair with Built-In Grill (White color)
- Magnadyne LS2WP White
- Designed for Marine Use
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Power handling: 25 Watts
- Sold individually
Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth Speakers - 12W Portable Speaker Loud Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, 24 Hour Playtime, 66 ft Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic Outdoor Party Wireless Speaker
- KILLER AUDIO: With crystal highs, crisp mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates an immersive listening experience unlike any other. State of the art bass radiators and dual 6W power drivers deliver shocking sound without distortion even at maximum volume.
- EXTREME WATERPROOFING: Pool parties? Definitely. Lounging on the beach? Absolutely. Singing in the shower? You bet! This waterproof speaker is perfect for all sorts of summer fun.
- SLEEK & SOPHISTICATED: Tribit XSound Go is as stylish as they come. Curved edges and a matte finish offer a modern touch, the compact design maximizes portability. Toss it in a backpack, stick in in your purse, or carry it around with the attached strap.
- ALL DAY PLAY: Keep the music pumping all day (and all night) long. The powerful lithium ion battery guarantees up to 24 hours of continuous use! You'll be able to enjoy your favorite songs whenever (and wherever) you please.
- WIRELESS CONNECTION: Don't let cords tie you down. Premium bluetooth 4.2 technology effortlessly connects to all of your bluetooth-enabled devices up to 66ft range. Press and hold the multifunction button to access the voice input for Siri and Google Now.
Sbode Bluetooth Speakers Portable Waterproof Outdoor Wireless Speaker Enhanced Bass, Sync Together, Built in Mic, TF Card, Auto Off, FM Radio for Beach, Shower & Home
Car Boat Waterproof Marine Speakers 2-Way Full Range Audio Stereo Sound Motorcycle UTV ATV Fishing Golf Cart Yacht SPA Skid Steer Tractor Powersports 160 Watts 4'' inches Dual Cone White Pair
BMR Bluetooth Visor Handsfree Speakerphone Car kit for iPhone, Samsung, HTC and all other Cellphones
- Thanksgiving Sale! User friendly design: This device will automatically connect to the last two connected cellphones (not just one phone) after switch on this device. Within 15 sec, the device will say
- Need to answer the incoming phones while driving. This handsfree carkit is the answer. Available for answering and receiving any calls with any Bluetooth smartphone-iPhone, Samsung, HTC... any Android & Blackberry phones. Available for 2 mobile phone connected simultaneously with auto-connect function if cellphone is in the bluetooth wireless range.
- Simplest with One button: Provide a simple hands-free solution for answering phone calls and voice activation from your Bluetooth-enabled phones while on the go. Keeps you adhere the traffic regulations, even if someone calls you when you are driving.
- The sound quality from this handsfree speakerphone is very clear just like the direct answer the phone, thanks to its noise cancellation and echo free DSP technology. Another model with two speakers and music player can be found under this listing http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O72AJK8.
- This speakerphone cannot serve as music player. If music player function is also preferred, please check this model with dual speaker model. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O72AJK8
Lanzar Upgraded 0.5” Pair Tweeter - Neodymium Flush Surface Mount Magnet - Powerful 100 Watt 1.3 - 22 kHz Frequency Response High-Density and 12dB Crossover Network w/ 3 Mounting System - VST
Pioneer Surface Mount 3 Way Speaker 60 Watts Max
- PIO TSX150 Pioneer Surface Mount 3 Way Speaker 60 Watts Max
Car Speakers - from Tweeters to Subwoofers
Car speakers can get a bit confusing when it comes to choosing the right ones for your car. Here is some information that will help you better understand the different car audio speakers available today.
The Facts: There are two main specifications you have to keep in mind when researching new car speakers: sensitivity and power-handling. Basically, sensitivity measures how much sound a speaker yields when power is applied to it. Most factory systems feature low-powered speakers with high sensitivity ratings, which makes the best match. If you want a high-powered system, then you should consider speakers with lower sensitivity ratings. Power-handling refers to how much power a speaker can handle. In low-powered system, speakers don't handle much power. Conversely, a system featuring powerful external amps requires speakers whose power-handling is nearly the same as the output of the amps.
Types: For the most part, car speaker systems can be divided into two main types: full-range speakers and component speaker systems, with both having their own unique set of advantages and disadvantages. Full-range speakers contain all of their speaker elements in one basket and in their simplest form; they consist of a woofer and a tweeter for highs and lows. If you're looking to replace your factory speakers without a lot of hassle, you should choose full-range speakers. Component systems feature superior speaker design and deliver the best possible sound. A typical system includes separate woofers, tweeters, and external crossovers. This system will make your music sound more vibrant and will enable it to have greater depth.
Features: There are a few other common features in car speakers that are a vital part of your system's needs, these include: pivoting or swiveling tweeters, external crossovers, and detachable tweeters. Pivoting/swiveling tweeters can have a big effect on your system's sound because they produce directional high-frequencies, which means pivoting tweeters can be aimed at you for more direct sound. External crossovers can achieve a crisp separation between the frequencies sent to both the woofer and tweeter. And lastly, detachable tweeters can be used as both full-range speakers and component systems.
Considerations: You don't have to purchase a ready-made speaker system; you can customize one to fit your needs, though this is much more expensive. There are obviously components that are necessary, but if you want a more powerful stereo system you can add an amplified subwoofer, or even an additional amplifier dedicated to the subwoofer. An example of an amplified subwoofer is a Bazooka Tube, which has the amplifier built into the subwoofer enclosure. Amplifiers can also be hooked up to standalone subwoofers in a box, but the wiring configuration can get a bit tricky for those people who do not have any knowledge about speaker wiring.
Misconceptions: Because of the type of car speaker systems featured in expensive cars, many people have been led to believe that purchasing a new car speaker system costs a lot of money and is probably out of their budget. That's definitely not the case. Many affordable systems currently exist on the market and include all of the basic components necessary to receive more than decent sound. As a matter of fact, some relatively good quality car speaker systems can be purchased for as little as $125.