Bestselling Car Seat Sun Protection in 2020
Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window (4 Pack) - Car Sunshade Protector - Protect your kids and pets in the back seat from sun glare and heat. Blocks over 98% of harmful UV Rays - Easy to Install
- PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM UP TO 98% OF UV SUN RAYS - Our package, which includes two 20 x 12 side car window sun shades, two 17 x 19 large window or rear window sun shades, dashboard mat, and storage pouch, will safeguard your children from exposure to as much as 98% of harmful UV rays.
- EZ CLING SUNSHADES - Whenever you're ready, just pop these sun shades out of their convenient storage pouch and press against the window glass to adhere.
- PUT IN PLACE QUICKLY AND EASILY - The fact that our sun shades go on quickly and easily means you do not need to fumble with awkward or bulky cardboard panels. Our "twist to fold" design makes it convenient to fold and unfold these shades, and allows them to be neatly tucked away inside your car organizer when not in use.
- PROMOTE SAFETY FIRST AND FOREMOST - Using our side and rear window shades will protect your child from glare and heat. Not only that, but we have put extensive research into our product to ensure it exceeds even the highest industry standards.
- PROTECT CHILDREN AND PETS DURING LONG CAR RIDES - Our sun shades provide SPF 30+ protection, and will keep your kids (even your four-legged ones) cool and comfortable no matter how far you are traveling. With our lifetime money back guarantee, it just makes good sense to have a set on hand before you head out on vacation.
Manito Sun Shade for Strollers and Car Seats - Black (7 Available Colors)
- Excellent in UV Ray Screening (UPF 50+ Certified)
- Easy to install, free adjustable angle and portable.
- Sturdy frame construction and buckle straps secures the sun shade from strong winds.
- Premium span fabric is soft and strechy.
- Compatible on both strollers and car seats.
Car Window Shade - (2 Pack) - XXL - 30" x 16" - Cling Sunshade For Car Windows - Sun, Glare And UV Rays Protection For Your Child - Baby Side Window Car Sun Shades By Enovoe
- EXTRA LARGE SHADES FOR EXTRA LARGE WINDOWS: Enovoe is proud to introduce the only sun shade on Amazon that is designed specifically for your large MINIVAN and SUV windows. Measuring 30" x 16", Enovoe offers the largest available shades on Amazon today! Please check and ensure the size will fit your windows before purchasing.
- BYE-BYE SUCTION CUPS: Enovoe Sun Shades use STATIC-CLING TECHNOLOGY. This means that INSTALLATION IS A BREEZE. Simply remove from the packaging and hold up to your window. It's that simple!
- SAFETY: You spoke and we listened. Our shades have been carefully redesigned to offer as much shade and protection as possible without compromising safety and visibility. This is a difficult balance to achieve, and so we thank you for helping us create our best product yet!
- PORTABILITY: Using static-cling technology means that your shades can be easily removed and reapplied as needed. They even come with a BONUS STORAGE POUCH, so that you can stow them away when needed or even carry them with you when you travel.
- THE ENOVOE PROMISE: We stand behind our products and promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase. Thus, we offer a LIFETIME, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE when you order our Sun Shades today. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied, we will not only issue you a refund, but also send you a second, complimentary unit, if need be. BEST OF ALL, we promise to DONATE 5% of our profits to help children in need. Help us make a difference!
kinder Fluff Car Sun Shade (4px) -80 GSM with 15s Film (Highest Possible) for Full UV Protection-2 Transparent and 2 Semi-Transparent Sunshades
- Darkest Possible-The only brand with semi-Transparent car sunshades offering highest sun protection
- Bigger Quantity- 2 transparent shades , 2 semi-transparent sun shades and a free storage pouch
- Highest Quality -The only brand on Amazon with 15s static - protective Film paired with 80 GSM mesh
- Overlap to fit any window size. Driver side, windshield also large windows like SUVs,minivans
- 20'x12' car window shades Install and fold in seconds without any suction cups or adhesives
Car Seat Sun Shade,Alotpower Children Safety Seat UV Protection Cover for Kids
- Material:Sunburn material
- Easy to install, keep the baby safety seat cool from the heat
- Fits Most Child Car Seat
- Easy to Clean, and like new you just bought
- Keeps car seat Cool, and let baby have a good place to sit it, not affected by hot sunlight when get in the car
Car Seat Sun Shade Cover - Keep Your Baby's Carseat at a Cooler Temperature - Covers and Blocks Out Heat & Sun - More Comfortable for Baby or Child - Protection from UV Sunlight - Mommy's Helper
Britax B-Covered All-Weather Infant Car Seat Cover with UP 50+
- Sleek all-weather car seat cover provides protection from the sun, rain, wind, and insects while maintaining access to the car seat handle
- Full coverage fabric is UPF 50+ and blocks 98% of UV rays; compact fold for storage
- For rain and wind a clear shield keeps your child dry and comfortable; for insect control the shield folds back to expose a large mesh window that offers increased ventilation
- Can be installed with the existing car seat canopy; fits all Britax infant car seats and most major brands of infant car seats
- Dimensions 16" W x 17" H 25" D
Car Window Shade (4 Pack) | 80GSM Grade Baby Car Sun Shade - Maximum UV Ray, Sun Glare and Heat Protection for Kids and Pets - 4px 20" x 12" Static Cling Sunshades - Fit Most Car / SUV / Minivan / RV
- BEST CAR SHADE PROTECTOR FOR BABY, KIDS AND PETS - Place on front, side, or back windows as needed. Protect your loved ones from 98% of harmful UV Rays and Sun Glare, reduce heat, prevent your baby infant, toddler, children and pets from getting sun burn or overheat. Must-have infant car accessories for long trips and best baby gifts for parents.
- BIGGER SIZE, BETTER MATERIAL & BEST VALUE for MONEY: Pack of 4 Car Sun Shades, each shade size 20 inches x 12 inches (51cm x 31cm) + a Bonus Premium Quality Pouch, designed to fit side windows of your car. BeautifulLife sun shades have a dual layer design. Mesh layer utilizes highest possible 80 GSM grade materials that provide maximum protection and privacy while still maintaining driver's visibility.
- NO MORE SUCTION CUP OR WINDOW TINTING - The static cling side of the Sunshades allows hassle-free easy application without any adhesives. Provide excellent coverage of rear windows and passengers in back seats without leaving marks like suction cups, and at a fraction of the cost of car window tinting.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO INSTALL IN 10 SECONDS - Design to fold and unfold easily in seconds. To install, just place the static cling side on your car windows and run your hand across it, and you are done. It's really that simple. When not in use, hold the opposite corners, twist and fold, then store in our BONUS gift of premium quality pouch
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Each BeautifulLife sunshade is durable and made with highest quality material, backed by our LIFETIME, NO HASSLE, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE when you order our car sun shades today! We will either refund your entire purchase amount with no question asked, or send you a complimentary set of 4 pack sunshades if you prefer. Wait no more, click on the yellow "Add to Cart" button, and grab this set while our supplies last!
Car Window Shades - (2 Pack) 17 "+14".To Protect Kids from Harmful UV Rays + Travel Game! The windscreen w / built in Tic Tac Toe to Keep Kids Happy on Long Rides - Maximum Shade
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR THE KIDS 2 Layers of dense net to filter max. harmful UV rays and keep them cool and comfortable
- FUN ON LONG JOURNEYS Everything they need to play Tic Tac Toe in a special storage pouch for the car
- DON'T WASTE TIME Pull out and instantly attach to the rear windows with the static cling film. Fold down and store for next time
- PERFECT SIZE to fit all types of vehicles 14 x 17 inches, for maximum cover and easy play
- SUN AND BOREDOM are equally dangerous on a long ride. BUY NOW for peace of mind and a quiet ride
Sun Shade for Strollers and Car Seats (Regular Size). Universal Adjustable SPF 30+ Sunshade with See Through. Your Baby Will See the World and Will Be Protected. by IntiMom
- Innovative - Using unique hooks will allow you to the sun shade cover on any stroller and car seat canopy. The sun protector is universal, to it fits many known brands such as Britax, Bugaboo, Inglesina, Joovy, Graco, Baby Jogger, Chicco, UPPAbaby and many other
- SPF 30+ and See Through - Your baby will be protected from the sun and the wind, and still see the world. You will see the infant while they are in the car seat or in the stroller. Our Sun shield is a canopy extender cover which not like another umbrella, can fold with the jogging stroller.
- Adjustable - using straps you can tie our sun shield to your stroller, making it adjustable and matches to any stroller on the market. In fact, if your double stroller has a canopy for each baby, you can use it on double strollers as well. It will fit perfectly to a sit and stand stroller.
- Strong, Stable and Durable - the sunshade is planned to stay attached to the stroller or car seat. The hooks are very strong, and will make sure the sun shield will stay its place even when it's blowing a gale.
- Lifetime guarantee - we know that you will enjoy our stroller sunshade and windshield. Our sun shade is made with the best quality materials and under thorough quality control. We stand behind our product and we guarantee lifetime warranty on our sun shield cover.
Car Cling Rear Window Sunshade By Lebogner - Premium Quality Large Baby Auto Sun Shield, Sun Protector, Blocking over 98% of Harmful UV Rays, Protects Children And Pets From The Sun's Glare
Sun Shade for Baby Strollers and Car Seats Canopy | Full UV Protection UPF 50+ | Adjustable and Easy To Install | Compatible on Both Strollers and Car Seats | FREE BONUS - Bib Bandana (gray)
- Excellent UV protection UPF 50+ and add extra UV protection on the sides.
- Easy to adjust according to the position of the sun and wind.
- Universal size fits most of prams and pushchairs.
- Made from premium fabric.
- Product dimensions: 27" (side to side) x 24" (top to bottom).
Sho Cute - [Reversible] Carseat Canopy | All Season Baby Car Seat Cover Boy or Girl | 100% Cotton | Unisex Grey Honeycomb & Yellow Chevron | Nursing Cover | Universal Fit | Baby Gift -Patent Pending
That New Car Smell Has Left My Minivan
My humorous love/hate observations about my aging Toyota Sienna XLE. No car payments or freak outs about fender benders, but I'm obsessed with finding the right car seat cover.
I have a love/hate relationship with my minivan.
It's a Toyota Sienna XLE, and I love that I can fit six kids in the car with me - twelve if they're small and double buckle (Just kidding. Really). I love lots of cup holders and extra pockets to store things I forget about like contact lens cases even though I got LASIK a year ago. I love the leather interior, sunroof, and captain's chairs in the middle row so if I'm chauffeuring grownups they don't have to feel like 5-year olds bouncing on a school bus.
And the hate part of the relationship? My minivan is a 1998, which is misleading because I actually bought it in the summer of 1997 when my daughter Emily could still ride in her infant seat. This week she starts driver's training. According to Wikipedia, the week I purchased my Sienna, Microsoft bought "a $150 million share of financially troubled Apple Computer."
I'm just saying - it was a really long time ago.
My car also has an antique cassette tape deck, a CD player that doesn't recognize disks made on a laptop, no iPod plug in, no GPS, no DVD player, and I have the humiliation of dropping my kindergartner off at school and having the volunteer valet stare at my sliding door, waiting for it to magically close on its own.
The best thing about my minivan is I haven't had a car payment in almost 10 years. It's ok to have the kids eat in my car and I don't get freaky hysterical if they leave crumbs because that new car smell has been gone longer than Titanic - the 1997 2D version, not next week's 3D release. 3D glasses won't help the fact that my son spilled a sippy cup full of milk on the carpet last summer. Now my car probably smells like it too has been at the bottom of the ocean for a century.
I got rear ended a few years ago, and the driver was overjoyed, not only because I didn't immediately cry "whiplash," but that when I noticed the hole in my bumper, I sympathetically patted the poor driver on the shoulder. "My daughter just got Student of the Month and I think my new bumper sticker is just the right size to hide the dent." My insurance company must love me.
There's one thing that irks me the most about having an old car. Little by little, my beautiful leather driver's seat has been tearing and wearing away until it now resembles some kind of angry punk rock attire. I can wash and wax the exterior. I can vacuum the interior and hang up a mini pine tree to make the car smell like Once Upon a Time's fairy tale forest. But that shredded driver's seat just screams: "Donate your used vehicle!"
I started searching for seat covers. While at a red light, I would peek in at other cars and study their seats. Not too hard, mind you. People really freak out if you look at them in their cars. And if they catch you staring, you can't justify it by saying "I wasn't looking at you, I was just admiring your seat covers" because that sounds like a really lame excuse, and they're liable to report you to 1-800-CUT-SMOG just because you give them the heebie jeebies.
It's a little bit easier to snoop inside cars while they're parked. No one's behind the wheel to freak out, but then pedestrians think you're trying to break into the vehicle. Either way, it looks suspicious.
Anyway, snooping inside other vehicles proved to not be very productive. Frankly, there's not a single seat cover I liked.
Do I really want a cheetah print? It would match my daughter's bedspread, but it's not like I'll be parking my minivan in her bedroom to coordinate patterns.
A two-toned Neosupreme cover that is supposed to give my minivan a "sporty" look when it would more likely resemble a costume for some disco-era Superhero?
Camouflage? My "Republicans for Voldemort" bumper sticker should be a clear indication that I'm probably not a big NRA fan.
One of those Hawaiian slipcovers that looks like it belongs on a dune buggy?
Sheepskin? That one seems itchy and sweaty, and even if it is fake sheep skin, I would still keep imagining Mary's Little Lamb following her to school one day and ending up in the slaughter house because it was against the rules.
The only cover I really wanted was what I already had, but without the rips. A professional upholstery job would cost too much, so I started looking online for a half-assed substitute that didn't look like a half-assed substitute.
I ended up finding a faux leather seat cover that could be custom made for my 1998 Toyota Sienna XLE. The package included covers for the two front seats, backs with built-in pockets, arm rests and head rests. But what I really needed was exactly that - just the but, or rather, butt. The rest of the seat parts were perfectly fine. Unfortunately, my special request couldn't be accommodated. Apparently it would be like trying to order a Happy Meal when all you really want is the toy. Which is why every parent in America has a toy box full of plastic Scooby Doos and American landfills are full of uneaten Chicken McNuggets.
So now my butt sits on a non-torn imitation leather seat cover that is only about three shades lighter than the rest of the seat. I am content. And I am saving the passenger side seat cover for 15 years from now when my new current seat is torn to shreds from extra poundage, and Titanic is being re-released in 4D. That is, 4D Smell-O-Vision. After all, like my minivan, the ship will smell like it has been rotting at the bottom of the ocean for over a century.