Bestselling Camping Tent Accessories in 2020
Coleman Tent Kit
- Four 10-in. steel tent pegs with flat striking head to secure your tent
- Rubber mallet to comfortably secure stakes in the ground
- Nesting hand broom and dustpan to help keep dirt and debris off tent floor
- Steel rod stake puller to easily pull stakes
- All kit tent essentials fit inside included mesh carry bag
HAITRAL 2-in-1 LED Tent Light Fan Portable Camping Lantern with Ceiling Fan
PeakAttacke Outdoor Camping Lantern Portable Waterproof LED Tent Light for, Hiking, Emergencies(2 Pack)
E-TRENDS 2 Pack Portable LED Lantern Tent Camp Light Bulb for Camping Hiking Fishing Emergency Lights, Battery Powered Lamp with 6 AAA Batteries, Blue
- A MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY FOR ANY OUTDOOR LOVER! - If you're fond of camping, love going for fishing, and generally enjoy all outdoor activities that bring you closer to nature, you are definitely gonna love our portable LED light; it is small, easy to use, and can effortlessly fit in your bag, or backpack!
- ENJOY A STEADY LIGHT SUPPLY WHEREVER YOU ARE! - Thanks to our travel LED light working with 3 AAA batteries, which are included in your package, you can be certain that you will never have to face an emergency situation without proper lighting!
- ONE LIGHT, ENDLESS USES! - Our LED lights aren't ideal just for your outdoor hobbies and activities. They can also be used as decorative indoor lights, or as a useful, handy aid while you're working, studying, or reading a book just before you go to sleep!
- SMART & INNOVATIVE GIFT IDEA! - If your best friend is an avid fan of trekking or hiking, or if your significant other loves to throw pool and garden parties, this practical LED light is one of the best gifts you can offer them; they are bound to appreciate their practicality and ease of use!
- DESIGNED TO LAST YOU FOR YEARS! - We at E-TRENDS want our products to meet your highest standards, that is why we use only the best quality materials for our LED lights; sturdy ABS and durable, superior quality LED chips, so that they can last you for a long, long time of use! Your lights are covered by our 18 Months Manufacturer's Warranty & Lifetime tech support!
FLY2SKY Tent Lamp Portable LED Tent Light 4 Packs Hurricane Emergency Lights Camping Light Bulbs Camping Tent Lantern Bulb Camping Equipment for Camping Hiking Backpacking Fishing, Battery Powered
Hikemax Lightweight Outdoor Camping Hammer Aluminum Tent Hammer with Tent Stake Remover, 13-Ounce
- HIGH CARBON STEEL - Forged high-carbon steel head & hook for strength, durability and rust prevention.
- ANODISED ALUMINUM - High-quality anodised aluminum handle with multicolor and ultralight design.
- DIGGING TOOL - The hammer head with electroplated coating features a 40mm rear spade for focused digging.
- TENT STAKE PULLER - The hook also can be used as tent stake puller, solid and multifunctional.
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If for whatever reason you are not 100% absolutely happy with your product, return for and a full refund will be provided - no questions asked.
SIMENMAX No Model LED Solar String Light, Cone, Multicolor-Rygb
Terra Hiker Camping Tarp, Water Proof Picnic Mat, Mutifunctional Tent Footprint with Drawstring Carrying Bag for Picnic, Hiking (Dark Green 94" x 86")
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL TARP: The footprint can be used as tent tarp to prevent the wear and tear of your tent against the ground; allow you camp on desert sand or on a sandy beach; and it's also perfect for picnic, sun canopy and more; a must-have for outdoor activities
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF: The camping tarp is made of 210D Oxford cloth combined with unique waterproof processing delivers lasting durability; protects you and your belongings against dampness
- EASY TO USE: Unfold the camping tarp and lay it on ground use as tent footprint; use stakes (not included, but we have stakes on sale) or guy-ropes to fix the mat through the metal grommet eyelets when take it as sun canopy
- EASY TO CARRY: The footprint can be packed into a compact size; comes with a drawstring pouch provides added convenience for carrying and travels
- MULTI COLORS AND SIZES: This tarp is available in blue, green and dark green; 3 different sizes for your different needs: 59" x 86" (150 x 220 cm), 70" x 86" (180 x 220 cm), 94" x 86" (240 x 220 cm); makes your outdoor activities more enjoyable
TNH Outdoors 10X Aluminum Tri-Beam Tent Stakes and Bag - Made for Camping - Support A Start Up
Coghlan's Inside Cooler Lid Light
- Lightweight, plastic light illuminates inside of an ice chest, cooler, tackle box, or toolbox; easy to install with included adhesive tape
- Light turns on when lid is raised open, turns off when lid is closed shut; auto shut-off after 20 seconds of continuous use
- Runs on three LR44 1.5 volt button cell batteries (included)
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, motor homes, cabins, and more
Beautyjoy LED Tent Lamp, Waterproof Hurricane Emergency Tent Light for Backpacking, Hiking, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Lighting
- Durability - built with superior
- Ease of use -- full brightness
- Application: Night light, emergency lighting, outdoor playing, camping, hiking, hunting, mountaineering, fishing, reading, outside party, climbing
- The lamp is light weight, small and easy to carry & use, which can save your space
- Each light is operated by 3 x aaa alkaline batteries (not included)
Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent Rainfly Accessory
- Rainfly accessory offers added protection from bad weather
- Fits 14 x 10 ft. Coleman 8-Person Instant Tents (sold separately)
- Overhanging design allows you to open windows during a storm and still stay dry
- Simple to set up and take down
- Packs away compactly for easy storage
MalloMe LED Camping Lantern Flashlights 4 Pack & 2 Pack- Super Bright Lumen Portable Outdoor Emergency Lamp Lights
- ULTRA BRIGHT! 360 Degree 146 Lumen LED Camping Lanterns - Highest Quality CE & ROHS Approved Military Grade ABS Material is the Best Camping Lantern Accessories Flashlight Survival Gear & Camping Equipment Gift Set built to last. DESIGNED FOR YOU - collapses into small bundle for easy control and storage - Excellent for outdoor furniture [AA Batteries Sold Separately]
- BEST MONEY EVER SPENT The MalloMe LED Lantern Lights Set includes 4 Colors: Black, Blue, Green and Gold - Our Marshmallow Roasting and Smores Making Guide with 10 recipes e-book is also available for all buyers at no extra cost!
- PERFECT CAMPING GIFTS for MEN, FAMILY and FRIENDS: #1 Outdoor Backpacking Gear & Camping Backpack and Hiking LED Lantern Set for anyone looking for a high quality, great value product for the camping world to enjoy with the people you love!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - The Full Camping Gear Camping Equipment Lantern Bundle comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. MalloMe is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers!
Top Five Items to Sell at a Pawn Shop to Raise Quick Cash
How to sell used musical instruments, jewelry, TVs, computer accessories, and used college textbooks when in a money crunch.
1) Musical instruments
A good, working drum set is basically a guaranteed sell at a pawn shop. You can sell anything from a kid's starter drum kit to a professional-quality name-brand kit. Since you want to get the most possible money out of your drums, here are some pointers for your preparation. First, get a cloth and dampen it with an alcohol-based cleaner and warm water. A pre-dampened commercial cleaning rag will work fine. Wipe dust off all the surfaces including drum heads and both sides of cymbals, and wipe off any smudges or other marks. Then wipe all the surfaces dry. Using a drum key, tighten all of the drum heads, including the snare drum and bass drum. Gather up all assembly pieces and parts (screws, drum key, etc.) Familiarize yourself with the kit. Know the brand name, how old it is, and how much you paid for it originally. Also, know how much you want to ask for it. Don't accept less than about half or a quarter of the original price.
This advice holds true for a guitar or other instrument as well. You should tighten the strings, polish any surfaces to clean off dust and remove smudges or marks of use. Find any cases or bags that came with your instrument and pack up any spare parts or pieces. For a guitar this may include strings and picks.
Don't sell an instrument that you actively use! Only sell an instrument that is basically just sitting around collecting dust.
2) Spare computer externals: monitors, printers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
My local pawn shop doesn't buy computer equipment. I would have to go to a used computer store such as the one in the strip mall in my neighborhood. They buy used equipment to resell to their customers. You should definitely not sell off your computer that you use every day. Sell an external piece that you use less often. For example you could sell your printer or your scanner. Maybe you used a printer actively in college and now it just gathers dust.
What to do: You'll want to identify the product number and look up the item on the internet. Look for the going price(s) on e-Bay and other discount websites, then expect to get paid about half of that. Don't accept less than half of the going used price. If it is used, look at used prices. Wipe it clean and gather up any driver CDs, manuals, cords, boxes, and anything else that came with it. Pack it in the original box if possible.
Pawn shops will definitely buy your TV. It should be relatively new or a recent model. You should find the remote control and the paperwork that came with it. Once again, wiping it down with an alcohol-dampened cloth can't hurt. Verify that it works by plugging it in and turning it on.
Once again, you can look up your TV online and see what the going price for it is in discount or used markets. Just do a Google search for the model number.
When you get ready to load it up in your car you'll probably want to get a cart or dolly, because TV's are heavy, and heaviest towards the front, which makes them awkward to carry. Enlist some help from a friend.
I'm not very knowledgeable about jewelry, and don't advise anyone selling an item of marital, familial or sentimental value! But I did happen to see on my recent visit to the pawn shop that they buy rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and just about anything else you can wear - diamonds, silver, gold, gold plate, etc. Also, my local pawn shop has a big sign out front that says, "We Buy Scrap Gold." This is definitely something you would want to research, as to how to get the right amount of pay for what you take in. I did a Google search for "scrap gold" and saw several sites that will help you with learning what price you should expect for your gold jewerly.
5) Used college textbooks
Textbooks are best to sell on e-Bay or take locally to a used book store. If you sell them on eBay, you have the advantage of fairly simple shipping, as a book is not that hard to pack up and ship. Also, ask your local post office about "Media Mail." This is a special, lower price rate for shipping books and other media.
Common in college and university towns is the used textbook store. They will purchase back most recent textbooks (for a paltry half or quarter of the original price!), but a few rules do apply. The textbook will most likely have to be in current use by the local college or university. Students say they have the most success with core subject class textbooks such as Pre-Calculus, Psychology, or something like that.
I hope this has been helpful and informative as to how to raise 100 to 250 dollars in a relative hurry. Just don't go selling off your sentimental, favorite items, or worse, other people's stuff! Good luck and happy selling.