Bestselling Camping & Hiking Compasses in 2020
Eyeskey Waterproof Multifunctional Military Lensatic Compass Great for Hiking, Camping, Motoring, Boating with Pouch Camouflage
- High strength engineering metal body, rugged and capable of working under extreme weather condition.
- Special design of fluorescent light, you can use it and read data on it in dark environment after absorbing enough sunshine.
- High accuracy, built-in a bubble level, which can improve its accuracy and decrease its errors.
- Waterproof and shakeproof, suitable for motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, exploring, hunting and other outdoor activities.
- This Product is only Sold by Eyeskey Optics with EYESKEY LOGO on it. Other sellers listed their products on ours are selling the inferior products, which is infringement. If you don't notice it, you'll get the poor quality products.
Eyeskey Waterproof Multifunctional Military Metal Sighting Compass with Inclinometer for Camping, Hiking
- This compass can help you a lot. Made of compact size, this lightweight compass can give you a reliable and accurate performance.
- NEW MODEL INCLUDES FREE AWESOME NEW FEATURES BUILT-IN! - This is the last compass you'll ever need! Updated to include Rugged metal case, Adjustable luminous marching line, Thumb hold and magnifying viewer, Sighting hairline, Floating luminous dial, and Liquid filled for fast readability!
- With this compass, travelling around the world is not difficult even for someone easy to get lost.
- Package included Eyeskey Lensatic Compass (with Pouch & Lanyard) , User guide in English and Warranty Card
- This Product is only Sold by Eyeskey Optics with EYESKEY LOGO on it and Fulfilled by Amazon. Other sellers listed their products on ours are selling the inferior products, which is infringement. If you don't notice it, you'll get the poor quality products without our lifetime warranty service.
ATOMIC BEAR Paracord Bracelet (2 Pack) – Adjustable Size – Fire Starter – Loud Whistle – Emergency Knife – Perfect for Hiking, Camping, Fishing and Hunting – Black & Black+Orange
TTSAM Multifunctional 3 in1 Emergency Survival Gear Whistle Compass Thermometer With Lanyard for Outdoor Camping Hiking
- 3 function: whistle, Waterproof thermometer, Waterproof compass
- Temperature range: -20~50 degrees Celsius, Size:6*3*3cm (2.4*1.2*1.2 inch)
- Green Body; Comes with Lanyard. On one side there is a compass, and the other is Celsius thermometer
- Durable plastic whistle and nylon neck lanyard
- Great for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, boating, outdoor activities, travel, emergency/survival kits, etc.
A2S Survival Paracord Bracelet K2-Peak – Survival Gear Kit with Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle – Pack of 2 - Quick Release Slim Buckle (Black/Pink for Kids)
ARCHEER Multifunctional Metal Compass Military Army Aluminum Alloy Compass Pocket Size Compasses with Inclinometer, Measurer Distance Calculator for Hiking, Boating, Travelling
Emergency Survival Kit, 12 in 1 Outdoor Survival Gear Lifesaving Tools Contains Folding Knife, Compass, Fire Starter, Flashlights for Camping Hiking Wilderness Adventures and Disaster Preparedness
- Emergency Survival Kit : Contains 12 essential tools that a survivalist or outdoor enthusiast would need in a portable sturdy case - flint stone and scraper, folding knife, flash light, compass, tungsten pen, mini key-chain flashlight, blanket, 11-function saber card, whistle, wire saw and 4x bandage
- Must-Have Survival Gear: Head out on a hike or outdoor adventure being safe & well prepared. This compact kit won't let you down with its tough hard plastic, airtight case protecting all contents made from aluminum, stainless steel, or plastic so they will never rust or corrode
- Protect and Save Life: A necessary kit for camping, hiking, climbing, outdoor adventures, disaster, survival and emergency situations. Your friends would find this pretty cool as a holiday or birthday gift. It's also an practical gear to develop your children's ability to survive
- Military Knife: Heavy duty spring-assist folding knife, black sharp blade and black aluminum handle, pocket clip for easy and safe carry, also can be used as bottle opener
SharpSurvival Best Camping Survival Compass | Glow in The Dark Military Compass Survival Gear Compass
- OLD FASHIONED COPPER COMPASS (NEW VERSION): Features 360 degree rotating bezel for easy navigation & orienteering
- KNOW NORTH DAY OR NIGHT: Compass glows in the dark making it easy to read in all weather at any time
- NEVER GET LOST AGAIN: Accuracy of SharpSurvival Compass prevents you from guessing which way is North
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT: Our reliable compass measures 48mm x 12mm making it ideal for adults & kids
- CUSTOMERS SAY: Great-looking compass that plain works! | Perfect size with accurate reading!
Bestsupplier Paracord Bracelet Kit Outdoor Survival Bracelet Camping Hiking Gear with Compass, Fire Starter, Whistle and Emergency Knife, 6 Piece
- 6 PCS Multifunctional Paracord Bracelet
- COMPASS: Military Grade Embedded Compass. Precise Orientation. Resists Abrasion and Waterproof. Fit 7.5-8.7 Inch Wrist
- EMERGENCY WHISTLE: You Can Clear And Loud To Be Heard From Miles Away. Emergency Survival
- FIRE STARTER: Magnesium Rod and Stainless Steel Knife. Wet Can Spark. Knife Can Be Removed For Easy Operation. STAINLESS STEEL KNIFE: Zigzag Shape, Sharp, Used For Cutting Ropes or Lighter. Rust Resistance. You Can Swim and Shower With It
- LIFE-SAVING LINE: 7 Core Rope. The Rope About 122 Inches after Open Paracord Bracelet. Can Withstand Up To 250 kg(550LB). Can Be Used To Stop Bleeding After Injury. The Inner Core Can Be Used As A Fishing Line And A Sewing Thread
DETUCK(TM Pocket Compass Gift Antique Compass Outdoor, Vintage Copper Brass Compass, Magnetic Compass Survival Compass for Men,Women,Kids,Children,Camping,Hiking,Boating, etc.(G-11)
Hiking Compass, Bukm Field Military Marching Army Outdoor Camping Survival Climbing Biking Lensatic Metal Sighting Compass with Foldable Metal Lid (Army Green)
- Hiking Compass - Use to identify which direction is north, show how to determine which way is south, east, and west. Never get lost with your compass for your camping trip or outdoor adventures.
- Professional Army Pocket Compass - This professional-grade lensatic compass is compact and very lightweight, 3 inches long and 2 1/4 inches wide when folded or 6 1/2 inches long and 2 1/4 inches wide unfolded.
- Military Lensatic Compass - Rugged metal case, adjustable luminous marching line, thumb hold and magnifying viewer, sighting hairline, floating luminous dial, and liquid filled for fast readability! Perfect for experienced or new hikers!
- Outdoor Survival Compass - The dial face is protected with a folding cover, and has a little clasp to keep it closed when not in use, durable enough for everyday use and perfect for camping and hiking.
- Multipurpose Metal Sighting Compass - Ideal for emergency survival, camping adventures, hiking backpacking uses. Definitely something anyone should have in their backpack or first aid kit, whether they're hiking or on a road trip in the car.
ECVILLA Paracord Bracelet Survival Bracelet with Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle (4 Pack)
Outdoors Survival Bracelet Camping Hiking Watch Military Grade with Embedded Compass Starter & Tinder, Whistle Glows in The Dark (Blue (Length+2.5cm))
Indiana State Parks Camping Hiking Summer Vacation Fun
Traveling through Indiana this summer? Why not stop at a state park?
Mounds State Park
4306 Mounds Road
Anderson, IN 46017
I-69 Exit 26, state rd 9 through stops 232e go E 2 miles
Mounds State Park is about 15 minutes from I-69. If you are coming from Indianapolis take exit #26 and head north on State Rd. 9. Go through the stoplights to Hwy. 232 E.
This park was once used as a ceremonial area by the ancient Adena-Hopewell Indians. Estimates place construction at around 160 B.C. The many activities offered here include a visitor center and gift shop, picnicking, hiking, fishing, swimming, camping, a camp store and a dumping station.
Prophetstown State Park
P.O. Box 327
Battle Ground, IN 47920
Take I-65 to exit number 178 and follow the signs.
This unique park was once a Native American village. On November 7, 1811, there was a battle between U.S. forces and a Native American group led by Tecumseh. Ironically, Tecumseh sought to avoid a battle but decided to attack after seeing the buildup of US troops. The village, named Prophetstown after the brother of Tecumseh, was burned.
Visitors can now enjoy historical programs and exhibits, picnic shelters, camping and hiking at this beautiful Indiana State Park.
Falls of the Ohio State Park
201 W. Riverside Dr.
Clarksville, IN 47129
I-65 Exit 0
This state features fossil beds that are estimated to be 386-million-years-old. Visitors will also enjoy an interpretive center, movie, exhibits, hiking, fossil viewing, fishing, educational programs, bird watching, a boat ramp, picnicking and more. It is a great add-on or destination.
Lincoln State Park
Lincoln City, IN 47552
This park commemorates the formative years of Abraham Lincoln. At the southern end of the park is the Sarah Lincoln Woods Nature Preserve. Visitors to this park can enjoy an amphitheater, camping, nature center and preserve with exhibits and education programs, picnicking, boating (electric motors only), fishing, hiking, a store and swimming. Rentals of canoes, paddleboats and rowboats are also available.
There are also dumping stations, cabins and a new public plaza. Lincoln State Park is a good add-on or destination. Because of problems with mapping programs visitors are advised to phone for directions.
Versailles State Park
Box 205, U.S. 50
Versailles, IN 47042
Versailles State Park has something to offer every person in your family Highway 50 runs through the park. Much of the area was poorly producing farmland before becoming a state park in 1930.
At this Indiana State Park you can have a picnic, go fishing, boating, hike, use your mountain bike or enjoy an equestrian trail. You can rent a canoe, paddleboat, rowboat or kayak or go swimming in the pool and enjoy the waterslide. When you get tired, you can retire for the evening into one of the many campsites. If you forgot something you can probably pick it up at the onsite camp store.
It's hard to go wrong by stopping at an Indiana State Park on your summer vacation.
For a complete list of Indiana State Parks please visit this link.
Indiana Department of Natural Resources