Bestselling Camera Lens Supports in 2021
SMALLRIG 15mm Long Lens Support Bracket Height Adjustable for DSLR Camera Shoulder Rig (New) - 1087
- This Lens support system is perfect for long lenses and is compatible with any industry-standard 15mm rod system, help to create a more stable, vibration-free platform for shooting.
- The Y shaped long lens support screws onto the 15mm rod clamp to the long telephone lens while shooting.
- There are two rubber washers to protect the finish off of your lens from wearing. Gloove/Slot design, allow to use Velcro to fasten your big lens.
- Wildely compatible with different lens. The diameter range of lens support: 50mm to 140mm ; Adjustable in height.
- NOTE: Dual Rod Clamps Please Search "SmallRig 1761" OR SmallRig 1783 OR SmallRig 1784.
SmallRig Quick Release Lens Support with Quick Release 15mm Rod Clamp (15mm LW) - 1505
- The QR lens support 1505 features quick release 15mm rod clamps (60mm apart center to center), so it can be easily installed anywhere on 15mm rods without removing other accessories.
- The screws directly into the ?20 screw hole or 3/8"-16 hole that can be found under many different lenses and attaches in an upside-down T shape to rods running under your camera to create a solid support.
- Material:Aluminum Alloy
- Net weight:0.095kg
Eckla Eagle Car Door Camera Support
- Ideal for Long Lens Photography
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Platform; Lightweight / Rustproof Construction
- Fits on Cars Doors & Windows
- Built-In Bubble Level
- 3/8" Mounting Screw
SMALLRIG Lens Support with 60mm Adjustable Height and 15mm Rod Clamp for Diameter 50mm to 140mm Lens - 1784
- This lens support features a vertically adjustable bracket so it can accommodate different lens diameters, fits lens diameter range from 50mm to 140mm
- Provides extensive support of any long telescope lens on 15mm rail support system or 15mm rod riser system
- Dampens and eliminates vibration for telephoto lens from rubber-coated "Y", the V-shape 15mm lens support doesn't allow the lens to shift left and right
- Adjustable in height and the max adjustable height is 60mm
- Compatible with any standard light weight 15mm rod support system, 15mm long lens support bracket, 15mm rail block(center space is 60mm)
WGCC IP Poe Dome Camera, Unitech 4MP WDR Vandal-resistant Network Security Camera Outdoor with Micro SD Slot Audio Interface Support H.265 High Efficient Video Compression IP67 Waterproof 2.8mm Lens
Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone and Android, Macro and Wide Angle Lens with LED Light and Travel Case
Neewer Aluminum Alloy Film Movie Making System 15mm Rod Rig Baseplate with 1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate for DSLR Camera?Mount Follow Focus,Matte Box
Movo Photo PT6 Set of Two Aluminum 15mm Rods for DSLR Camera Rail System (6")
- Completely modular
- Anodic oxidation surface treatment
- Hollow, non-threaded
- All-aluminum construction
- Industry standard 15mm rods
Grizzly Camera Bean Bag (Medium-Black), Photography Bean Bag, Video Bean Bag, Camera Support, Camera Sandbag, Camera Beanbag, Spotting Scope Support
- HEAVY STITCHING, TOUGH, RELIABLE. 8"L x 6"W x 6"H MEDIUM BEAN BAG SOLD EMPTY, REQUIRES FILL. The Grizzly Bean Bag has a rugged zipper on the back for fill material. Fill the Grizzly with polystyrene balls, bird seed, split peas, rice, buckwheat hulls, dried beans, or sunflower seeds
- BAG SOLD EMPTY. No matter what your outdoor passion; walking, hiking, photography, travel, fishing, hunting, or boating, Grizzly Tough will be there for you. If you need to carry it, protect it, wear it or pack it, visit the Grizzly. The extremely tough, durable Grizzly Bean Bag provides rock solid but gentle support for your camera, video and accessories
- Use it with lenses of all sizes, teleconverters, microphones, lighting equipment, product tables and computer equipment
- Quick and easy to use, the Grizzly Bean Bag can be employed in the multitude of situations during your photographic adventures
- The V shape on the bottom of the Grizzly Bean Bag enables the bag to mold to a variety of objects and equipment
RoadRover WIFI Car DVR Dash Camera, Mini Hidden Video Driving Recorder Adjustable Lens Full HD 1080P, 170 Degree Wide Angle, Loop recording, Support iOS and Android APP manipulation D7 (Black)
SmallRig GH5/GH5S Lens Adapter Support for SmallRig GH5 Cage, MB_EF-m43-BT2 and MB_SPEF-M43-BT3-2016
- A lens adapter support designed for better weight distribution of camera and lens
- Can be attached to SmallRig 2049 GH5/GH5S cage, SmallRig 2050/SmallRig 2052 GH5/GH5S cage kit with 4 x M4 screws, this small piece matches Metabones lens adapter just perfectly and prevents poor contact between camera, Metabones and heavy lenses
- 1/4" threaded holes on the bottom makes it possible to connect more devices or accessories, such as SmallRig 1280 or SmallRig 1647, and then sits on tripod
- Note: this product must be used along with SmallRig 2049 GH5/GH5S cage, Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Smart Adapter (MB_EF-m43-BT2), Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster XL 0.64x (MB_SPEF-M43-BT3) and Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x. So this product isn't compatible with other kind of lens adapter
- Small and lightweight, but sturdy, solid and durable
[Updated] SMALLRIG Lens Adapter Holder Suitable for SMALLRIG Cages for Sony A7RIII/A7II/A7 II/A9 with for Canon EF Lens Metabones to Sony E Mount T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x II Attached - 1764
- Please Note: You could only use this product when you both have the 2 items: SmallRig Camera Cage for Sony A7RIII / A7II / A7 II / A9, for Canon EF Lens Metabones to Sony E Mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x II (MB_SPEF-E-BT2).
- Lens Adapter Support 1764 helps to keep lens stable for sharper images. It is attached underneath the camera cage and also connects to the Metabones tripod foot.
- Between the lens and the cage, the adapter support is attached with a compact mounting point on which the camera is held.
- Integrated into the cage by M4 screws, it is quietly stable and fully suitable for different lenses
- Made of aluminum alloy, it is solid and sturdy
SMALLRIG Camera Long Lens Carry Handle for Camera Lens, Camera Cage for Sony/Canon/Nikon - 1701
- Long Lens Carry Handle 1701 is a simple and lightweight handle suitable for any long lens.
- It attaches to the tripod collar or the top plate of a cage with a 1/4-20 thumbscrew. The knurled knob is larger than the pad so you can turn it easily. The 63mm sliding slot allows for forward and backward adjustment to balance your setup.
- There is a shoe mount on top of the grip for attaching accessories such as shoe-mount style video lights, flashes, microphones. In addition, there are 18 x 1/4?20 accessory holes on the sides.
- The rubber-coated pad to lessen stress on the screw, the handle will not turn like it would if it was metal to metal.
Traumatic Testing Makes Narcolepsy Diagnosis Difficult
Twelve minuscule red dots outlined the camera lens. I was hoping it would be hidden, but it wasn't. Red, green, blue, white. Red, green, blue, white. The cords are dangling from my head, my chest, my legs. "We're almost done," she said. "Just two more."
Christine, the Diagnostic Sleep Center's lab technician, met me at the door when I arrived at the sleep center. She offered me insight on the tests I was about to undergo and made the place feel a little more "homey."
The thought of "just two more" was rather appealing after I had sat in a chair for nearly 45 minutes as Christine stuck the colored nodules all over my scalp and face, with a pasty substance that can best be described as Super glue.
But then I saw the small, white, two-pronged probing device in her hands. "These go in your nose, and this little part right here goes in your mouth." In a fit of surprise, I said, "You're kidding, right?"
But she most definitely wasn't kidding. I struggled to put the prongs up my nose after being told that if I didn't cooperate, I might as well go home. Apparently the main portion of the testing was conducted through this nasal device, and without it, the tests were virtually useless.
I finally force the two-pronged nonsense into my nose, tears welling up in my eyes. I wasn't prepared for the physical trauma I was subjected to. All of my cords were connected to the wall behind me. I couldn't even roll over without Christine's help, much less make it to the bathroom. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. Maybe four hours. Nonconsecutive, of course.
The most misleading part is the center itself. There I sat, my little private room with a TV, recliner, and a full-sized Sleep member bed. My comforter, my pillow, my stuffed animal. Even a stocked refrigerator. All the comforts of home around me. I should've been able to rest easy, right?
But the noise is faint at first. It's a mild snoring sound. "OK," I thought, "I can deal with this." The snoring gets progressively worse, and progressively louder. It's coming from next door. "We just put an oxygen mask on him, so he won't be as loud," Christine said. But in my mind, the noise just got louder. And louder. And by 3 a.m., I wanted to smother the poor bastard. But seeing as how I was attached to the wall, that wasn't much of an option.
The second part of the test was supposed to occur the following day. I was informed, however, that I was too exhausted for more tests. I didn't get enough sleep, and therefore my results would be tainted if I continued on through the day. I agreed, especially since the tracers I started seeing had become more graphic, more real. The downside, though, is that I have to go back to the center for another eight hours of testing. If I'm lucky, I will have succeeded in removing all the goo from my hair by then.
I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the long run.