Bestselling Cake, Pie & Pastry Servers in 2020
KSENDALO Pie Cake Server, 2 Pack Utility Stainless Steel Cake Spatula, Professional Shovel Server For Cake Pie Pizza, Silver
- Made from High-polish Mirror Finish Food Stainless Steel, Length: 7.87", Width: 2inch, Net Weight: 50g/pc (All measurments are approximated)
- Slicer is rust-resistant & dishwasher-safe - Use it for serving pies, cakes, quiches and more
- Works for left & right-handed servers.Cut & serve spatula slices the cake/pie easily/cleanly
- Modern, functional, and comfortable DESIGN
- 100% quality guarantee, no-hassle free-replacement guarantee
OXO SteeL Pie Server
- Easily cuts pies, quiches and more
- Flexible stainless steel head
- Serrated on both sides for easy cutting
- Sleek, brushed stainless steel handle features flexible fins for comfort
- Dishwasher safe
ORBLUE Flatware Pie Server Stainless Steel Cake Cutter
- Stainless steel pie cutter lets you cut pie slices & serve them without damaging delicate pastry
- Cut & serve spatula has fine serrated edge that slices through cleanly - No need to use another tool
- Serrated edge of cake & pie server runs down both sides so it works for left & right-handed servers
- Smooth-gloss blade & brushed steel handle make this pie knife a nice addition to your fine flatware
- Slicer is rust-resistant & dishwasher-safe - Use it for serving cake, quiche, lasagna or pizza too!
10-Pack Shovel Harrahs Pie Server Cake Holder Transfer Triangular Spade Spatula for Cake Baking with Wooden Handle Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel blade
- Plastic upper blade
- Ergonomic handle
- Angled to fit deep-dish pans
- Dishwasher safe
All-Clad T235 Stainless Steel Pie Server, Silver
- Smaller size is perfect for serving or cooking
- Ergonomic handle with comfortable finger grip
- Polished stainless steel 18/10 handle
- Hang loop on handle for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
REFAGO Cake Server Stainless Steel Perfect for Most Cakes, Pies, and Pastries
OXO Good Grips Pie and Cake Server, Clear/Black
- Perfect size for cutting and serving pies and cakes
- Serrated edge easily cuts through food
- Both sides serrated for right- and left-handed use
- Safe for non-stick cookware and bakeware
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip handle; BPA free; dishwasher safe
Cake Boss Wooden Tools and Gadgets Stainless Steel Cake Server
- Cake Server
- The server's serrated stainless steel blade slices and serves cakes and other desserts; beechwood handle resists heat, flavor, and color absorption
- The cake server is heat safe to 500A DegreeF, and suitable for both right- and left-handed bakers
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the handle and its protective finish
- Cake Boss Tools and Gadgets work great together and with other baking products from all the Cake Boss collections
Buyer Star 1 Pcs Cake Server 7 Pcs Forks, Blue 9-Inch Pie Cake Cheese Metal Cutter Shovel Slicer, Fruit Cake Salad Forks Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel
- 8-Pieces set contains of 1 pcs pie shovel and 7 pcs fruit forks
- Serving cake has never been so easy with this server. It's perfection
- Useful replacement for favorite utensil and safe eletroplating color
- Slicer dishwasher safe and Use it for serving cake, quiche, lasagna or pizza
- Now "add-to-cart" and order, you will get them in a short time
Magisso Cake Server in Stainless Steel #70113
Daixers Stainless Steel Best Pie ,Cake ,Cheese,Pizza ,Pastry Server 3PCS Set Cutter
- Pie Server work great
- The pie server included 3 pieces spatula.
- Easily cuts pies, quiches and more
- Pie Server is stainless steel can be reused for easy cleaning
- The Pie server is both sturdy and flexible for cleanly cutting in,and under delicious treats
Lenox Bridal Adorn Cake Knife and Server
- Accented with ribbon motif
- Crafted of silver-plated metal
- Perfect for serving wedding cake and more
- Makes wonderful gift
- Knife measures 8 3/4" and cake server, 8"
How to Deal with Your Mother-in-Law at Christmas or Thanksgiving
So if your mother-in-law gets under your skin try these tips before you end up trying to explain how that cake server became stuck in her neck.
Keep in mind that your Mother in Law probably doesn't actually worship Satan. By keeping her intentions in mind it will help you deal with the things that she does. This does not mean that you have to put up with abusive and hurtful language, but keep in mind that she means well. Try to help her put a spin on her language. If she says, "I wish you would get a better job", you can say "If you mean you want the best for my family, I do too. And I am doing what I think is best for them." Then give a big smile and change the conversation.
If your Mother in Law is the type that wants to control everything, turn this on her by giving her something to do. If she is super overbearing give the assignment with-in a minute or two of her coming into the house. If she wants to boss the cooking have her make something in particular. Try something like this, "Helga, I just loved that casserole you made last Easter, can you make it for us?" Or you could send her on errands. Tell her that you need some fresh produce and want her to pick it out.
If your Mother in Law complains in front of the children about how you are raising them then it is time to take action. No one should second guess a parent in front of the kids. Politely tell her that it is not appropriate to discuss such things in front of the children. Tell her you would be glad to talk about it in private.
I recommend that outings are planned to keep warring factions with-in a family separated as much as possible. The Mother in Law needs to spend quality time alone with her child and you should encourage it! As another step, you might want to consider renting a room nearby for the in laws to stay in during their visit.
Remember that it takes two to argue. Almost everything can be overlooked without causing harm. However, if all else fails, consult with your spouse and tell her to leave. It is your house.