Bestselling Cabinet & Furniture Locks in 2020
4 Pcs - Zinc Alloy Drawer Lock Desk Wardrobe Furniture Cabinet Locker Showcase with 2 Key 16mm (Black)
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Lock Head Diameter:16mm Lock Cylinder Length:21mm
- BackPlane Width:40mm Back Plane Heigth:16mm
- Applicable Screws:M3x16mm
- Please pay attention to the size before purchase.
Cabinet Locks, Baby Proofing Child Safety Cabinets Locks 10 Packs, Easy Installing Safety Drawer Locks -No Need Tools Drilling Measuring for Drawers, Cabinets, Closets
Munchkin Xtraguard Dual Action Multi Use Latches, 2 Count
- Secures cabinets, drawers, appliances, toilet seats, and more
- Requires dual button operation to release, release and rotate when not in use
- Flexible strap allows latching around corners
- Easy to install with provided adhesive - won't damage furniture and is easy to remove
- Features a double layer of security providing tamper resilience and double locking protection
Skyla Homes - Child Safety Cabinet Locks | No Tools | Baby & Child Proof Drawers, Cabinets, Oven, Toilet Seat, and More | Multi-Purpose Use | No Drilling Needed | Super Strong 3M Adhesive (12-Pack)
SentrySafe X055 Security Safe with Digital Keypad, 0.5 Cubic Feet (Medium), Black
- Set your own digital combination with this medium safe box; two override keys ensure you will always have access to your valuables; not a fireproof safe or waterproof safe
- Digital safe offers secure storage for medication, cash, and small valuables; California DOJ certified gun safe
- Basic security safe for home as a theft deterrent; digital combination safe features two live-locking bolts, steel construction, concealed hinges, carpeted floor, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 13.8 in. W x 10.6 in. D x 8.7 in. H; Interior: 13.6 in. W x 8.7 in. D x 8.5 in. H; medium 0.58 cubic foot capacity; weighs 14 pounds
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
Magnetic Baby Proofing Safety Locks, 12 Locks with 2 Keys, 3M ADHESIVE for Cabinet Drawer Baby Safety Cabinet Locks, No Drilling or Screws Needed, White
- Keep Baby Safe: The powerful magnets and premium materials ensure incredibly strong hold; Lock your drawers and cabinets to prevent toddlers from dangerous objects or messing up stuffs.
- Stick On Anywhere: This set comes with 12 Locks +2 Keys. You can install them on top, side or bottom of household furniture as long as there is flat surface, like the cabinets, drawers, closets and so on.
- Invisible Design: The lock is fixed inside of furniture. It is out of the sight, the baby hardly can notice that. Invisible design has no effect on your interior decoration.
- No Tools Installation: 3M strong adhesive allows a simple and quick installation within seconds. No holes, no drilling and no screws required. Ensure no damage to your furniture!
- One Year Warranty: 1-Year Money Back Guarantee. If it fails to meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund. So don't wait any longer to secure your home, protect your stuff, and keep your kids safe.
Kiscords Baby Safety Cabinet Locks For Knobs Child Safety Cabinet Latches For Home Safety Strap For Baby Proofing Cabinets Kitchen Door RV No Drill No Screw No Adhesive / Color Black / 5 Pack
Hidden Magnetic Locks Set of 8 Locks + 1 Key - Baby Magnetic Cabinet Locks for Reliable Protection - 3M Adhesive Tape - Easy To Install Without Damaging Your Furniture - Bonus for Installation
- IT'S EASY: no screws or drilling, installation of safety baby hidden magnetic locks is quicker than watching an ad in the middle of your TV show
- CHILD SAFETY: Magnetic cabinet locks help you protect kids from dangerous contents in drawers and cabinets
- HIGH QUALITY: Our customers say: "I'm satisfied with these invisible child proof locks! All drawers with knives, medicines, documents, etc. are securely locked!"
- NO DRILL, NO SCREWS: Mr. Guardy's magnetic drawer locks for child safety don't affect the appearance of furniture or accessories
- BEST EDITION: Come with 8 cabinet locks for child safety and 1 key for family use. All equipment for the locking cabinet comes is in the set
6-Pack Baby Safety Locks | Child Proof Cabinets, Drawers, Appliances, Toilet Seat, Fridge and Oven | Tools Not Required | 3M Adhesive with Adjustable Strap and Latch System (White)
Tokatuker RFID Electronic Cabinet Lock Hidden DIY for Drawer Cabinet
- Program the RFID keys before installation. Put latch in, if the latch can't be holden, use the key to open the lock, and the lock will reset.
- DIY Installing: need some time to install.
- The tag can transmit through 1.2"(Max.) and card can work for 1.5"(Max.) think wood.
- Hidden Lock: Install inside cabinet or drawer. Open by RFID without touching
- What you get:1xLock,1xLatch, 2xRFID Tag, 1xRFID Card, 1x Screw Package,1x RFID Location Icon for sign
A Guide to Childproofing Your Backyard: Tips for New Dads
Congratulations, Dad! You have a new bouncing bundle of joy, and you are a bundle of nerves! As you install cabinet locks and other things to childproof your home, you walk out into the backyard, and realize how much more childproofing you really have to do!
1. Remember that kids put everything in their mouth when they are small. Consider what pesticides or herbicides you use in your yard, how you use them, and when you use them. Read the labels and determine if they are safe to be used around children.
2. Remember, little ones are wobbly! Fill in any holes and cover or otherwise flag any obstacles like tree roots that might trip your child.
3. Playsets and swings are fun, but can be dangerous. Make sure they are put together and installed according to manufacturer instructions, and put mulch or pea gravel down to cushion inevitable falls. Periodically check nooks and crannies for spiders, wasps, or other pests that can hurt your little one.
4. Tools and yard implements should be stowed away out of reach or locked up tightly. Shovels and rakes left lying around can really hurt a small child.
5. Grass needs to be mowed regularly to keep down stickers and weeds that can aggravate allergies. Further, a neatly manicured lawn allows for better visibility, and less likelihood that a snake or other critter will be hiding nearby. Leaves should be raked before their cover becomes too thick.
6. Make sure to dump standing water to cut down on mosquitoes that carry diseases. A simple mosquito bite itch can be more than your tired and cranky child can manage without discomfort and difficulty sitting still or sleeping.
7. Don't mow while your child is too close or can get too close to you. Flying objects from the mower can cause major injury. Set aside a special area of the yard or garage to put away toys. If they are left lying around the yard, the toys won't last, might become hidden under grass or leaves and injure your child, and can cause damage to your lawn mower or injury to your child or pet when thrown from the mower.
8. Check the yard for sharp objects. Nails, broken glass, or even sharp sticks can cause injury to your child.
9. Consider pets. If your pets are not child friendly, fence off an area that your dog can go or your child can play safely, without danger of your overgrown pooch injuring your small fry.
10. Consider plants. Some plants are beautiful, and poison. Oleander is a beautiful flowering bush that is very poison. Many plants have inviting red, black, green or blue berries that are not edible, but that your child WILL want to taste. Poison ivy and oak can cause irritating rashes, or can cause major reactions requiring shots and even hospitalizations. Keep an eye out for these pesty plants.
Make your backyard a safe haven for your entire family, and once again sigh in contentment at a job well done. Spending time in the backyard instead of the emergency room will make this project worthwhile!