Bestselling Business Stamps & Print Kits in 2020
Melissa & Doug Wooden Alphabet Stamp Set - 56 Stamps With Lower-Case and Capital Letters
- 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles
- Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark
- Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary)
- Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage. Age recommendation: 4 years and older
- Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression
USPS Forever Stamps, Coil of 100 US Flag Postage Stamps (2016 or 2017 version)
- USPS Forever Stamps - US Flag Stamps (2016 or 2017 version) on white background
- Beware of counterfeit rolls: check that your stamps are genuine. Genuine stamps have micro-printed letters "USPS" on the flag or pole, and plate numbers like "P1111" below every 20-25 stamps.
- Buy from a trusted dealer to ensure you get genuine stamps
- 1 Roll of 100 brand new forever stamps. Stamp design and roll packaging may vary (will be US Flag 2016 or 2017 stamps).
- Forever stamps will also be equal to the one-ounce first class rate
UNIQOOO Arts & Crafts 5 Stamps Christmas Wax Seal Stamp Kit- Merry Christmas, Santa Claus, Xmas Tree,Snowman, Angel, 3 Wick Wax Sticks Gift Box Set- Great for Holiday Decorations, Gift Ideas to Friend
- SEAL PATTERN - Santa Claus, Wording "Merry Christmas" with antler, Christmas tree, Snowman, Angel. It will add a special addition to your invitations. It is a great idea to wow your recipient!
- PRECISE IMPRINTS - Unlike other cheaply made products, our wax seal stamps are all made of high quality brass head with sturdy rosewood handle. It creates intricate details and leaves a clean beautiful imprint.
- PERFECT GIFT SET - 3" removable rosewood handle, 5 wax seal stamps sized 1", gold-red-green wax sticks with wicks, 1 x Instruction booklet. Differs from other sellers' simple box, our Christmas stamp set with delicate gift box, it is perfect to be used as a Xmas gift.
- IDEAL USE - Embellishment of envelopes, holiday invitations, greeting cards, wine packages, thank you cards, gift wrapping, etc. Perfect gift ideas to your friends or relatives.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - UNIQOOO are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Cosco 010075 Self-Inking Make Your Own Customizable 5 Line Print Kit, with Microban Protection, Black Ink
- Imprint 360 custom Stamp Kit allows you to create a custom messages of up to 5 lines
- Kit includes self-inking stamp, black ink pad, tweezers and rubber letter/numbers with more than 725 total characters and 2 font sizes
- Impression area is .75" x 1.875"
- Built in Ink Pad
- Produced with the high grade materials for long lasting use
Dog Bones Mold Treat Kit | Food Grade Silicone Baking Mold For Doggy Snacks | Puppy Cake Puppy Chillerz Peanut Butter Flavor Jello Mix for Dogs (Grain- Free) - Great for Bone and Joint Health
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN - Pan can handle temperature ranges from -40 to 445 F. Treats pop out easily and is top rack dishwasher safe!
- FDA-APPROVED, BPA-FREE COOKING PAN: Suitable for freezing dog paw ice cubes and baking small dog birthday cakes!
- MULTI-USES - With this paw cookie pan you can make paw cookies, bone ice cubes, dog print kit, childrens paw birthday party themed brownies, fun chocolates, crayon melts, candles and more!
- PUPPY SAFE - Grain-free and all natural peanut butter flavored treat. It is high protein as well as soft and easy for your pup to digest.
- EASY TO MAKE - All you need to do is add hot water and mix until the powder is dissolved. Then put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and then it is ready.
Stamp-Ever 10-In-1 Teachers' Student Work Stamp Kit, 10 Interchangable Self-Inking Stamps, 5/8-Inch Impression, Blue/Red (4630)
- Stamp kit designed to help teacher's process their student's work
- Includes two stamp mounts - one red and one blue
- Contains 10 interchangeable dies to be inserted with the included tweezers into the stamp mounts
- Self-inking stamps re-ink automatically after each impression
- Stamp impression size: 5/8 inches in diameter
Nail Art Set - Nail Art Diy Sponge Pen Stamp Buffer Stamping Polish Transfer Manicure Set Kit - Nail Art Manicure Set - Brhes For - 1PCs
70 pcs Vintage DIY Number and Alphabet Letter Wood Rubber Stamps Set with Wooden Box
World Stamp Album Pages: 18000+ Printable Pages From 37 Countries & 52 Books A113
Varn True Blue Plate Cleaner, 1 QT
- Quickly and completely opens all types of metal offset plates, even after long periods of storage
- Removes surface scratches, oxidation spots, semi-dried ink and gum streaks which reduce print quality
- Restores the ink receptive surface
- Clean plates on the fly on web offset presses to minimize downtime, extend plate life and increase the impressions per plate
Topbuti Vintage Retro Wooden Alphabet Letter Initial Wax Classic Sealing Wax Seal Stamp (W)
- Widely used for customs, security, banking, insurance, legal, anti-counterfeiting packaging, high-end arts, crafts, gifts, stationery, daily necessities, craft gifts, invitations, etc.
- Material: Wood
- Diameter: Approx. 0.98inch / 2.5cm
- Length: Approx. 3.54inch / 9cm
- Avoid to opening furtively for important documents and some private information
Office & Stationery,Enjocho 1Pc Guard Your ID Roller Stamp SelfInking Stamp Messy Code Security (Blue)
PSD Storage Gum for all metal plates, 1-quart
- PSD Storage Gum for all metal plates, 1-quart
Place Card / Gift Tag
I love, love, love, Stampin Up products and I used them in this technique but you can use any brands you like. Also my tools are my style, Im sure you have a style you like. Its about the techniques more than the products.
VersaMark ink pad ( I guess it is also called a watermark or embossing ink and is clear)
Chalk pastels and applicator of your choice
Ink marker, suited for use with rubber stamps.
Step1: stamp image on place card with VersaMark ink. I chose to place mine off to one side to leave room for a sentiment.
Step 2: chalk over the stamped image. My handy dandy chalking implement was made for me by my father but you can get similar tool in your crafting store. I purchased a wood dowel that I liked the size of and some alligator clips. Dad cut the dowel into six-inch sections, cut a groove long enough and wide enough to force the longer end of the alligator clip in. A little glue and some pressure to hold it all together while it dried and I had my own pom-pom holding chalk applicator. I like this tool because I can gain control by changing the size of the pom-pom in the end. I can also spin the pom-pom around to use the entire surface without mixing colors. I have found it more controllable than the sponge applicators or cotton swabs I've used in the past. As you can see from the picture I'm not the most careful chalker ever but I really like the way they kind of mix together in a not so perfect mess that shows I took some time but probably not as much as I could have...it's a personality thing.
Step 3: I used gel pens to highlight the edges of the tree and the garlands. The pens I used had glitter gel ink in them so the details really stand out against the chalking and draw attention.
Step 4: I chalked the edges a little. I don't know why, I guess I saw the guy from Ranger on Carol Duval and he was talking about aging and distressing and the effect of edges...so there you have it.
Step5: stamp in the sentiment. My stamp was two words but in one straight line that wouldn't fit on the card. The key was to ink one word at a time. The tool for this was the marker. You can end up with quite a mess if you try and ink one word at a time on a full size inkpad. I colored and stamped one word at a time. This allowed me to stack and skew them as I saw fit. I free handed these but there is a tool called the Stamp-A-Majig you can get to help you line things up.