Bestselling Buffing & Polishing Mounted Points in 2021
Shintop 12pcs Felt Point Polishing Tool Wool Felt Buffing Mounted Point (Cylindrical, White)
RilexAwhile Mandrel Mounted White Conical Felt Buffing Point Bob Polishing Grinder for Dremel Rotary Tools
- Product Name: Mounted Felt Bob. Material: Felt, Metal. Color: White, Silver Tone.
- Felt Size: 10 x 14mm / 0.35" x 0.55" (D*L); Shank Diameter: 3mm / 0.078" . Total Length: 47mm / 1.85". Weight: 22g
- Suitable for polishing and buffing , soft metal, wood, plastic, etc.
- Can be used with electric drills, electric grinders or other rotary tools.
- Package Content: 12 x Felt Bob
Haobase 12Pcs Mandrel Mounted White Conical Felt Point Polishing Tool
- 12Pcs Mounted Felt Bob
- Color: White, Silver Tone;
- Felt Size: 10 x 20mm / 0.36" x 0.79" (D*L); Shank Diameter: 3mm (0.08")
- Package Include: 12 x Felt Bob
- Total Length: 45mm / 1.77"; Material: Felt, Metal
PHYHOO Wool Felt Point Mandrel Mounted Polishing Bits White Conical Rotary Tool Accessories Kit Fit Dremel - 1/8 Inch Shank
- Material: Felt, Metal; The diameter of shank is 3mm / 1/8 inch.(Please forgive a little errors on the measurements)
- Hold up well for the polishing work.
- Make polished goods clean and bright, best used for various mould, glass, metal,etc.
- Can be used with electric drills, electric grinders or other rotary tools
- Package Content: 20 x Felt Point
Shintop 12pcs Felt Point Polishing Tool Wool Felt Buffing Mounted Point for Jewelry, Glass, Stone, Ceramic, Nail Art (Conical, White)
Dremel 463 Rubber Polishing Point
- Useful for finishing and polishing all ferrous metals
- Removes small burrs and scratch marks
- Also effective on many stones and ceramics
- 3/32" Shank; Use with #481 collet or #4486 Dremel Chuck
100pcs Rubber Grinding Mounted Point Rotary Assorted Accessory Grinding Head Wheel Head Kit For Dremel Polish
Polishing Accessories 100pcs Rubber Grinding Heads,3mm Shank Assorted Accessory, Mounted Point Wheel Head Kit for Dremel Polish Rotary Tools - Free Finger Cots(Green)
- 1. Polishing grinding wheels Choose high-quality abrasive and shaft handle,high bond strength,coaxial good
- 2. Abrasive cutting edge sharp edges and corners to maitain good, high durability
- 3. Make polished goods clean and bright, best used for various mould, glass, medical equipment, metal
- 4. With 50 cylinder shaped grinding heads (diameter: 10mm/8mm/6mm/5mm/4mm); 50 bullet shaped (diameter: 10mm/8mm/6mm/5mm/4mm)
- 5. Carbide tool, no dust pollution, the service life of the equivalent of several hundred with handle grinding wheel, grinding head, more than five times as much as efficiency, hardness of grinding HRC70C under all kinds of metal and nonmetal materials, easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable
OCR Abrasive Stone Mandrel Mounted Polishing Head Multifunctional Grinding Buffing Point Polishing Accessories 100PCS (Stone Mandrel-Purple)
- Multifunctional abrasive stone mandrel mounted grinding polishing accessories.
- Precision ground for quick, easy sharpening of chain saw blades.
- Grinding head diameter:10 mm/ 8 mm/ 6 mm/ 5 mm/ 4 mm;Shank size:3mm.
- With 50 cylinder shaped grinding heads, 50 bullet shaped grinding heads,5diffrent sizes of each shape.
- Widely used in precision polishing technology and burring, seam edge grinding process.
Mounted Felt Point, 3mm 1/8" Shank Felt Head Grinding Wool Felt Buffing Mounted Point Polishing Tool 12pcs (4x3, Cylinder)
- Product Name: Mounted Point; Main Material: Felt, Metal; Head Shape: Cylinder; Main Color: White, Silver Tone
- Head Size: 4 x 18mm / 0.16" x 0.7"(D*L); Shank Size: 3 x 28mm / 0.12" x 1.1"(D*L); Total Length: 46mm / 1.81"
- Package Content: 12pcs x Mounted Point
- Mounted Cotton Buffs, Polishing Tool, Fit Rotary Tools Grinder; Can be used with electric drills, electric grinders or other rotary tools
- Ideal for general polishing of most soft metals, stones, glass, wood, ceramics and nail art
PHYHOO Jewelry Rubber Wheel Electronic Dremel Accessories Grinding Head Polisher Bit Mounted Point 10pcs One Pack (style27)
- Mounted Cotton Buffs, Polishing Tool, Fit Rotay Tools Grinder
- Stylish and colorful
TOOGOO(R) 25Pcs set 1/8 inch Felt Polishing Buffing Points Mounted Imitation Wool For Rotary Tool
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Many kinds of shapes and sizes, easy to use.
- Tightly compressed wool felt forms a good wheel for polishing and buffing.
- Suitable for Plastics, Metals, Jewelry and Other Small Parts.
- Usage: It is used for polishing and buffing on plastics, metals, jewelry and other small parts.
uxcell Mandrel Mounted White Conical Felt Point Polishing Tool
- UXCELL (U excel !) is the sole authorized Seller of uxcell products
- Product Name: Mounted Felt Point;Felt Size: 8 x 14mm / 0.3" x 0.55" (D*L); Shank Diameter: 2mm / 0.078"
- Total Length: 47mm / 1.85"; Material: Felt, Metal
- Color: White, Silver Tone; Weight: 22g
- Package Content: 12 x Felt Point
Tiffany & Co. Silver Jewelry Cleaning and Polishing Tips
Silver is meant to be brilliant and beautiful. Dull or tarnished silver detracts from the piece. Find out how to clean your jewelry and keep it looking sparkling new.
The following are tips for caring for your silver, whether it's Tiffany and Co. or inherited silver wear that has been in the family for years. Keep your silver well polished and the sparkle will help maintain the value over time.
Cleaning your Tiffany amp; Co. silver Tip #1: Never use bleaches or abrasives.
Bleach seems like the answer to most household cleaning problems, but not when it comes to silver. Bleach and abrasives can cause irreparable damage to silver and stones. You've probably read or heard that it is okay to use toothpaste or backing soda on your silver and jewelry. It is not a good idea. It will not polish your silver, and that is the last thing you want to when cleaning silver from Tiffany amp; Co. Jewelry experts also recommend steering clear of scouring powder and even creamy opaque jewelry cleaners.
Small brushes are useful, but I have found more success with soft, new toothbrushes than used ones. I used an old toothbrush to clean the nooks and crannies around a Tiffany amp; Co. bracelet given to me by my mother-in-law. It is not very noticeable, but apparently there was enough toothpaste residue to make miniscule scratches in the silver. The scratches can't be seen unless you examine it closely, but it has taken away significant luster. This can never be repaired or recaptured. Learn from my mistake. The Tiffany amp; Co. silver bracelet is still an heirloom, but I affected its shine, which ultimately affects its value. Learn from my mistake and don't ruin your family silver.
Cleaning your Tiffany amp; Co. silver Tip #2: Water, Salt, and an aluminum plate.
Maybe you would like to clean your sterling silver with a jeweler recommended solution. Take an aluminum plate, one tablespoon of salt, one tablespoon of baking soda, and hot water (not boiling). Pour the hot water in the pie plate to dissolve the powder solutions. Once the cleaner is mixed, dunk your silver jewelry, or any silver piece from Tiffany amp; Co.
This is guaranteed by some silver aficionados as a tried and true method. They do caution, however, that if your item is highly tarnished, it may still require polishing after tarnish removal.
Cleaning your Tiffany amp; Co. silver Tip #3: When using commercial products buy silver specific cleaners.
There are so many jewelry and silver cleaners available, some claim to clean everything from your silver to your kitchen sink. When purchasing a commercial product for silver cleaning I recommend sticking with name brands that have been proven over time. Don't buy products that promise to clean everything: silver, gold, titanium, aluminum, steel. Those products are out there.
A brand name commercial product designed to remove silver tarnish can usually be trusted to safely remove tarnish from Tiffany amp; Co. silver. I have also used commercial polishing clothes, which I prefer to paste, to clean silver ware and silver serving pieces. This worked quite well. I prefer clothes to paste because it doesn't make as much of a mess. Either will get your silver polishing job done.
Jewelry experts even warn that you should be careful with polish, because it can wear away some of the silver. So these are probably not your best options for keeping Tiffany and Co. jewelry clean and polished.
Cleaning your Tiffany amp; Co. silver Tip #4: Steer clear of ammonia cleaners.
Some people have used ammonia to recapture the shine of silver. This works only on real silver, such as most items purchased from Tiffany amp; Co. However, ammonia products are used on sterling silver it will oxidize the finish. One day your beloved sterling silver baby spoon or duck bank will show signs of tarnish and rust.
I used ammonia for years, until I began to notice the tarnish on silver returning more quickly. Perhaps the use of pure ammonia or products containing large amounts of ammonia make a difference, but I have ceased to use ammonia altogether.
Cleaning your Tiffany amp; Co. silver Tip #5: Keep Tarnish away with Pacific Cloth
If you are storing your silver, store it in an airtight container lined with anti-tarnish cloth, also known as Pacific Cloth. This can be purchased at most fabric stores. Once you take the silver out for display, or to wear, wipe it clean with a soft polish cloth and replace it in the airtight Pacific Cloth lined container. If you do not wipe it clean, you may be disappointed to find tarnish the next time you pull out your Tiffany amp; Co. silver pieces.
Whether your silver pieces are from Tiffany amp; Co., grandma's heirloom collection, or any other silver producer store them carefully and clean them gently to ensure long life and brilliant shine.
***Do not use these methods on silver jewelry which contains gemstones. The delicacy of the gemstone may result in scratching, or other permanent damage.