Bestselling Breathing Trainers & Monitors in 2020
The Breather - Inspiratory/Expiratory Respiratory Muscle Trainer | for Drug-Free Therapy and Training
- STRENGTHENS RESPIRATORY FITNESS: Improves respiratory health and efficiency by promoting diaphragmatic (belly) breathing; strengthening both inhale and exhale muscles
- INCREASES OXYGEN FLOW: Respiratory training naturally increases lung strength and capacity; improving oxygen uptake to vital organs and improving physical endurance
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE: Lightweight; portable; and comfortable design with adjustable and independent inspiratory and expiratory pressure settings; Easy to clean and maintain
- DRUG-FREE THERAPY: Used by COPD; CHF; Dysphagia; and Neuromuscular disease patients to improve dyspnea; peak cough flow; laryngeal function; QOL; vent weaning; and speech and swallow performance
- TRAINING INCLUDED: Online self-paced video protocol training for therapists; patients and consumers
Wonder Care Deep Breathing Lung Exerciser | Washable & Hygienic | Breath Measurement System | with Handle
- Made of good quality materials that last longer. 3-balls Lung Ecerciser inhaling breath measurement system
- Helps in achieving maximal lung expansion and strengthening cough effort which helps in maintaining clear airways
- Can be dismantled and cleaned thoroughly- helps maintain bronchial hygiene and avoids infection
- Detailed instructions for Exercising, Calculation of Inspired Volume and Cleaning are provided.
- Three chambers design helps the patient in monitoring their development. Very effective in asthma and building stamina
Perfotek Waist Trimmer Belt, Weight Loss Wrap, Stomach Fat Burner, Low Back and Lumbar Support with Sauna Suit Effect, Best Abdominal Trainer
- STRONG CORE - stabilizes your entire body. Surely more than the flat belly or six-pack abs, you aim for a strong core that offers better balance, easier breathing, improved circulation and a healthy posture.
- It is like MOBILE SAUNA FOR YOUR WAIST - Burn your stomach fat faster and maximize calorie burn during exercise with the waist trainer belt.
- ENHANCED WEIGHT LOSS WRAP- Increased body heat helps to trim you, removing excess sweat / water weight during exercise, while the light-weight material prevents heat stroke. Designed for fitness alongside your collection of workout equipment.
- ADJUSTABLE UP TO 42 INCHES - Adapts to almost all workouts or activities and support most body types.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If for whatever reason you don't absolutely love your Perfotek trimmer belt, simply return it and we'll issue a full refund.
POWERbreathe Plus 2 Fitness Breathing Muscle Trainer Model LSI-Plus2
- Improves performance of Inspiratory Muscles
- Improves Fitness, Endurance and Performance
- Reduces breathlessness and improves breathing during exercise
- Adjustable tension range resistance
PowerLung Sport Maximum Resistance Breathing/Respiratory Trainer Sports | Military PLS-K100 Royal Blue
- Train stronger respiratory muscles to increase oxygen with every breath to increase your training endurance.
- Get lower cardio and respiratory rates plus increased lung capacity let you train at a higher intensity for longer periods.
- You'll gain stronger core body muscles for deeper, better breathing with better breath management for competition and dynamic balance
- Train your Inhale and Exhale muscles in the same breath using patented independently adjustable and interchangeable Resistance Cells. Never limits you to training inhale only or exhale only
- Like Weight Training for Your Lungs(R) because it uses Progressive Threshold Resistance to train. Never restricts your air flow like devices that adjust by making the holes smaller to restrict air flow.
Breath Builder for shortness of breath, increased breath support for exercise & speech; Expiration & Inspiration Spirometry. FREE THERAPY GUIDE from licensed Speech Pathologist
- Spirometry; Inspiration; Expiration; Breathing Exerciser; Shortness of Breath; lung capacity;
Abdominal Breathing Exercising Trainer Slimming Waist & Face Fitness Equipment
- Reduce breathlessness and increase lung capacity by strength-training your respiratory muscles
- Power up your lungs with a daily workout from the comfort of your armchair
- Simply use it for about five minutes a day(equal to 30 times' breathing)
- Small and compact, you can take it anywhere. It can be used by almost anyone with no side effects
- Three adjustable step for your choice: weak, medium and strong
S928 sport GPS smart watches, V-mix GPS Men Women Sports Outdoor Digital Watch with Exercise Records Distance Speed Pace Multifunctional. (orange)
Water Flosser Dental Care Water Jet Oral Irrigator Flosser YASI-912
- Water Flosser awarded the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance
- 10 Pressure Settings, 7 Water Flossing Tips, 90 Seconds of Water Capacity Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth in Just a Minute a Day!
- Compatible With 120VAC/60Hz Outlets, For use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America.
Red and Houndstooth Two Pieces Women Bandage Bikini Set Push Up Padded Swimsuit Beach Bathing Suit Size L
- Condition: New with tags
- Material: Polyester Garment
- Size: L
- Season: Spring, Summer Occasion: Holiday, Swimming Pool, Beach, Seaside
- Neckline: Strappy, Spaghetti Strap
PureGuardian Dehumidifier for Moisture and Odor Control in Closets, Laundry Rooms, Bathrooms, RV's, Boats and other Small Rooms, DH201WCA
- Enhances comfort by removing excess moisture from the air in small indoor spaces where dampness or humidity is a problem. The tank collects up to approximately 360 ml of water per day at 80 percent humidity.
- Small footprint is perfect for small areas that collect moisture such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, rv's, boats and even tiny homes!
- Reduces allergens and that unpleasant "musty" smell caused by mold and mildew that can be left on clothing and towels.
- Runs with Peltier (thermo-electric) technology, while reducing the humidity level that can promote the growth airborne allergens such as mold spores and dust mites.
- Easy to use design features electronic on/off controls and automatically shuts off when the tank is full. It is treated with silver clean protection to fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank.
PureGuardian 13L Output Per Day Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier, Large Room, Home, Office, Bedroom, Silver Clean Treated Tank, 3 Speeds, Timer, Auto Shut-Off, Pure Guardian RH4810
- Factory Reconditioned Unit. Large 2 gallon tank provides up to 120-hours of run time and is great for medium to large rooms
- Ultrasonic Technology quietly disperses a fine mist providing relief from the dry air
- Silver Clean Protection fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- You choose warm or cool mist to optimize your comfort
- Electronic control options include night light, 12-hour timer and 3 speed settings. 30 Day Warranty.Room Size Range: 100-300 sq. ft
Most Common Cause of Low Back Pain
The most common cause of low back pain? It is "non-neutral spinal alignment." I'm a certified personal trainer, and low back pain is very common amongst people who hire personal trainers.
The most common cause of pain in the low back boils down to non-neutral spinal alignment and/or poor body mechanics, in combination with an out-of-shape body.
The classic example is stooping over with a hunched back to pick up a heavy crate - or not so heavy crate, or even a small child - and lifting with the lower back muscles (erector spinae), while the legs do practically nothing. The victim may feel immediate sharp pain in the low back and even emanating upward to the mid and upper region.
Or, the low pain may gradually creep up over the next few hours, until it's anywhere from annoying to unbearable. Low back pain can also arise over a longer period of time, from habitual poor body mechanics of a less-severe nature, such as prolonged slouching in a chair.
The erector spinal muscles, located in the low back, are designed for one purpose: spinal stabilization. They are small muscles, and a cross section of their muscle fibers reveals a horizontal pattern. When you "lift with your back," you make these relatively weak muscles absorb forces that they are not built for. They become overloaded and thus injured.
The reason you should "lift with your legs" is because leg muscles are designed for force production. They are large muscles, and a cross section of their fibril makeup reveals a diagonal pattern. A diagonal arrangement packs in as many fibers as possible in a random cross section. Thus, there is more force generated per cross section, compared to the same-size cross section of erector spinae fibers.
Nevertheless, even physically fit people can "tweak" their lower back by bending over -- especially with a twist added in -- without support; for instance, reaching into a low crawlspace to grab something. But such tweak occurrences are rare in the highly trained body.
The movements required to create a strong core are not the same as the movements you do every day on the job or around the house. This movement must be in the form of deliberate, bilateral (same on each side of the body) exercise, including core-targeting routines.
In addition to improper biomechanics coupled with poor physical condition, other risk factors for nagging low back pain contribute:
Improper weight-lifting techniques, such as not keeping the back as upright as possible with a slight arch while performing barbell squats; swinging the back during biceps curls; and doing deadlifts with a rounded spinal column
Tight hamstrings and hip flexors
A sedentary, inactive lifestyle; not exercising
Poor posture, including how one sits in a chair or while driving; as well as at work or at the computer or even while watching TV
Sleeping on a bad mattress. What's "bad" for one person might be great for another.
Sports that involve twisting the back, like golf
Physically demanding occupations; and jobs that require long hours of standing, as well as excessive sitting
Low back pain is extremely prevalent, because it's very common in daily living to impose too much force absorption on the erector spinae muscles.