Bestselling Breast Feeding Pillows in 2023
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Posture Pillow, Grey & Yellow Fireworks
Minky Nursing Pillow Cover | Arrow Pattern Slipcover | Best for Breastfeeding Moms | Soft Fabric Fits Snug On Infant Nursing Pillows to Aid Mothers While Breast Feeding | Great Baby Shower Gift
Breastfeeding Pillow For Babies Nursing Baby Lounger Newborn Comfort Support System For Moms
Nursing Support Pillow with 100% Hypoallergenic Bamboo Cover | Extra-Soft Breastfeeding Baby Pillow | Lightweight for Travel | Antibacterial Newborn Infant Feeding Cushion for Boys & Girls
- COMFIEST NURSING PILLOW: While other baby breastfeeding pillows are uncomfortably rigid, unusably squishy, or too heavy, ours is thoughtfully stuffed with lightweight fibers to create the perfect balance between support and coziness. This means easier positioning of your little one for feeding, supreme comfort for mom & baby, and significantly reduced back strain.
- WATERPROOF LINER: This pillow is protected by the cover that has a waterproof liner to prevent this pillow cushion from getting wet. The liner is placed right inside our soft bamboo cover, so the bamboo cover facing out is still easily washable.
- EXTRA-SOFT PILLOW COVER: No more dealing with a traditional infant nursing pillow cover that tends to irritate your baby's skin. The cover on our nursing breastfeeding pillow is made using a supremely soft mix of 40% bamboo and 60% polyester. You can easily swipe out and replace it with other equally soft and incredibly adorable covers from our line that guarantee a perfect fit (sold separately).
- 100% HYPOALLERGENIC DESIGN: We place the safety of your new bundle of joy above everything else. That's why we've stuffed our super soft nursing support pillow with hypoallergenic microfibers made using 100% polyester, and fitted it with a bamboo cover that's breathable and naturally antibacterial.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Perfectly sized and conveniently lightweight, this is a great travel newborn breastfeeding pillow for comfortably nourishing your little one while on the go. The hypoallergenic cover is also machine-washable for a hassle-free clean and comes in a lovely neutral color that makes this a cute nursing pillow for boys and girls.
Leachco Natural Boost - Adjustable Nursing Pillow - Denim
- Adjustable boost pillow provides the lift baby needs to create the perfect angle for you and baby
- Boost pillow flips from side to side as baby changes nursing positions
- Firm contoured support lessens strain on back and shoulders
- Use pillows together or separately. Smaller booster pillow is velcro adjustable
- Boost pillow is the ideal size for travel. Care instructions for pillow - For best results, spot clean with soapy cloth to remove soils. Do not machine wash pillows.For removable cover care - To clean your removable cover, remove the cover from pillow, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry, lowest heat setting, remove promptly
Boppy Two-Sided Breastfeeding Pillow, Kensington/Gray
- Two feeding surfaces - one firm, one soft to meet your needs
- Designed with a lactation consultant specifically for breastfeeding
- Removable and adjustable belt up to 52 inches. Machine washable after removal of foam insert and belt
- Firm side features contoured removable foam insert
- The age grade is 0-12 months for this product and the average weight is 7lbs-22lbs as long as mom and baby are comfortable.
SALE - MyTickles Nursing Pillow and Positioner (With TWO Slipcovers), Positioning & Support For Breastfeeding Moms & Baby. A Perfect Present / Great Baby Shower Gift!
- PREMIUM & DESIGN: Stunning Nursing Pillow Print Design And Quality made from 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton.
- AMAZING OFFER: 2 Slipcovers included with this Breastfeeding Pillow.
- VERSATILITY: Ergonomic Positioning & Support For Feeding Moms & Baby.
- 100% MACHINE WASHABLE: Easy Clean & Safe Hypoallergenic Material.
- A PERFECT PRESENT: This Pillow Will Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift!
Maternity Breastfeeding Pillow Cover by Danha-Newborn Baby Feeding Cushion Case-Cute Donut Shape Wedge Pillow-Best Infant Support-for New Moms-Deer Head Prints Slipcover-Breathable Soft Fabric
Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Notebook Black/Gold
- Original, award winning Boppy Nursing Pillow with breathable slipcover
- Comfortably bond with your baby while breastfeeding or bottle feeding - providing relief for arms and back by lifting baby to a more ergonomic position
- Versatile design to support baby as she grows and develops from propping, tummy time and sitting
- Pillow and removable slipcover are machine washable
Comfortable Bamboo Nursing Pillow for Mom and Baby by All American Collection, New Portable, Soft and Light
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: The Nursing Pillow is made of 100% polyester. The cover is 40% bamboo and 60% polyester that make it portable, soft and light.
- MOM AND BABY'S COMFORT: The Nursing Pillow is certainly designed to meet the needs of both the mother and the baby. The material used for pillow does not develop any allergies to mother and baby. The pillow case is very smooth that protects your baby's skin from irritation. The pattern and color on the pillow provide calm feelings.
- MULTIPURPOSE: The Nursing pillow is exclusively designed for mom and baby in Breastfeeding, Bottle Feeding, and Propping etc. Though it is multipurpose and could be used in versatile ways. It is just great for use at home, also convenient for travel. You can use it on the floor to support your child as they learn to sit upright or wear it around your house for proper nursing support.
- TOTAL PROTECTION FOR EVERYBODY: The Nursing Pillow is made from an exclusive material that pillow always remains soft and light. Pillow is allergen protected and smooth cover protects your baby's skin from irritation
- EASY CLEAN - MACHINE WASHABLE PILLOW: Keeping the Nursing pillow clean is very easy and machine washable. The Nursing pillow will remain soft even after washing it too.
Reusable Nursing Pads 12 Pack | Organic Bamboo | Laundry & Travel Bag | Breastfeeding & Baby Sleeping Guide | Softest Breast Pads by BabyVoice
Leke Baby Breastfeeding Pillow and Positioner with Removable Nursing Pillow Slipcover, Sky Blue
- Adjustable Mini Pillow: Adjustable mini pillow for easily adjusts, raising baby to breast with three elevation levels, and prevent reflux. Can be shifted from left to right, allowing two-sided breastfeeding for comfort and health
- Baby Harness: Safely supports baby in the center of the pillow and prevents them from slipping down. Great positioner which supports your baby while they learn to sit independently
- Two Side Pocket: Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach
- Removable Cotton Cover: The cover material is using soft and comfortable cotton, removable and machine washable. If any wrinkle, simply wash it in water and after dry it will be smooth again
- Comfortable and Convenience: Comfort for you and baby, Made feeding time much easier and comfy for your back and abdomen. Allows you to have a hand free for tea or food
Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Whale Blue, 0-12 Months
- Versatile - Use for Breastfeeding, Bottle Feeding, Propping, Tummy Time, Sitting
- Machine Washable
- Classic Slipcover included
- Additional Slipcovers sold separately
Breast Feeding Cuts HIV Risk
Research shows that exclusive breast feeding can significantly reduce the risk of HIV being transmitted from mother to child in infants under age six months.
A study by scientists at the Africa Center for Health and Population Studies shows that HIV-positive mothers who breast feed their child for the first six months reduces the risk of transmission compared to those children that are also given solid foods or formula.
The research was published today in The Lancet and has implications for people in poor settings such as rural Africa.
The researchers tracked 1,372 HIV-infected women and found that a four percent risk of postnatal transmission of the virus to babies fed only by breast milk for their first six months of life.
Infants who were breast fed and also ate baby formula or animal milk were twice as likely to get HIV from the mother than those who only ate breast milk. Babies who also ate solid foods were nearly 11 times more likely to get infected, the study found.
The researchers cited a biological reason to explain the findings. They indicated that the mucous membrane within the intestines might act as a berrier to HIV infection, with the breast milk reinforcing the lining.
Babies who were exclusively breast fed had less than half the death rate by three months of age than those who received formula alone, according to the study.
Fifteen percent of babies with HIV infected mothers who did not breast feed them died by age three months. Only six percent of babies who were only breast fed died at age three months.
The study indicated that for women in poor areas with a high AIDS prevalence, the health benefits of breast milk outweigh the risk of passing on HIV through breast feeding their child.
"The question of whether or not to breastfeed is not a straightforward one," says Professor Hoosen Coovadia from the Africa Centre. "We know that breastfeeding carries with it a risk of transmitting HIV infection from mother to child, but breastfeeding remains a key intervention to reduce mortality. In many areas of Africa where poverty is endemic, replacement feed, such as formula milk or animal milk, is expensive and cannot act as a complete substitute. The key is to find ways of making breastfeeding safe."
The validity and importance of the study's results have been bolstered by other recent studies in Africa which confirm the team's conclusions about the reduced transmission of HIV due to exclusive breast feeding.