Bestselling Braces, Splints & Supports in 2021
Vive Arthritis Thumb Splint - Hand Spica Brace - Support for Pain, Sprains, Strains, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis - Soft Trigger Thumb Immobilizer - Wrist Strap Wrap - Left or Right Stabilizer (Black)
- STABLE SUPPORT FOR THUMB: Supporting the thumb joints and ligaments, the Vive thumb brace restricts the movement of the thumb while supplying adjustable compression and retaining therapeutic heat to improve circulation and promote healing. The lightweight brace allows the full use of the remaining fingers so you can complete daily tasks with ease.
- REMOVABLE SPLINTS FOR FLEXIBLE USE: Isolating the thumb in a neutral position, the brace includes two ergonomically designed aluminum splints for maximum support and immobilization of the thumb. The lightweight metal splints are removable for supporting the thumb during activities that require more flexibility and for properly cleaning the thumb brace.
- REDUCES PAIN AND INFLAMMATION: Adjustable compression brace effectively reduces pain and inflammation due to injury or surgery. Great support brace for managing arthritis, carpal tunnel, repetitive stress injury, post-surgery, sprains and strains.
- VERSATILE LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Fully adjustable, the lightweight neoprene brace can be worn on either the left or right hand. Three extra strength fastener straps adjust to accommodate any adult hand size without slipping or bunching. The neoprene is breathable, keeping your hand cool and comfortable for extended wear, even while you sleep.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence
Vive Calf Brace - Adjustable Shin Splint Support - Lower Leg Compression Wrap Increases Circulation, Reduces Muscle Swelling - Calf Sleeve for Men and Women - Pain Relief (Black)
- EFFECTIVE CALF AND SHIN SUPPORT: Reducing soreness, inflammation and cramping, the Vive calf brace effectively supports weak or injured calf muscles. Providing great support for athletics, exercise and everyday use, the calf brace helps to prevent re-injury and promotes healing. Use the adjustable brace for calf strains and sprains, shin splints, and varicose veins.
- MINIMIZES SHIN SPLINT SYMPTOMS: Retaining therapeutic heat and supplying gentle compression, the calf support wrap increases circulation to promote healing and reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.
- ERGONOMIC NONSLIP DESIGN: Ergonomically designed for maximum effectiveness, the contoured calf brace easily adjusts for a customized fit. The finished edges prevent the brace from slipping, rolling or bunching for a comfortable experience.
- VERSATILE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Constructed with a breathable neoprene material, the brace stays cool and comfortable throughout the day. Three adjustable straps are secured with strong fastening materials for a personalized fit, accommodating most calf sizes. The versatile calf brace can be worn on the left or right calf.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
BraceUP Wrist Support Brace with Splints for Carpal Tunnel Arthritis - Right Wrist (L/XL)
- Two Splints provide high level of wrist support
- Antimicrobial fabric reduces growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Palm cushion offers extra comfort
- Breathable materials release excess heat and moisture
Bracoo Thumb & Wrist Brace, Spica, CMC Splint for Arthritis, De Quervain's, Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief, Reversible, Black, TP30, 1 Count
- DUAL METAL SPLINTS immobilize the lower thumb & wrist; ideal to ease pain for tenosynovitis, Carpometacarpal injuries, chronic trigger finger
- RELIEVING OCCUPATIONAL PAIN from carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and repetitive stress injury (RSI), recovery from painful sports-related thumb & wrist strains, post-surgery and post-cast rehabilitation
- VERSATILE & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN support the joints while allowing minor flexing at the thumb tip, breathable neoprene increases blood circulation to the region without excess perspiration
- USER-FRIENDLY teepee stabilizer fits left and right hand with easily adjustable strap reducing ache even while sleeping
- ONE SIZE universal thumb-o-prene fits wrist circumferences up to 11.5", and thumb circumferences up to 3"
Premium Adult Elbow Immobilizer Stabilizer Support Brace/Splint - Small/Medium
- ALL NEW - Now we have two sizes to accommodate all size arms. S/M for smaller arms (teens and average size woman) and L for larger arms
- Two rigid metal stays prevent the elbow from bending while still allowing for some movement
- Made of soft, comfortable foam material that allows your skin to breathe
- Ideal for an elbow fracture, night splint, damaged ulnar nerve, after cleft palate surgery, IV therapy, or whenever the elbow needs to be restrained. Can also help relieve elbow pain
- Fits left or right arm - Easily adjustable Velcro straps for desired compression
Mueller Sports Medicine Reversible Thumb Stabilizer, Black, Measure Around Wrist- Fits 5.5 - 10.5 Inches (Packaging May Vary)
- Breathable fabrics for extended wear
- Two stays provede maximum support
- Three adjustable straps for custom fit
Gel Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace, Wrist Splint Brace, Gel Wrist Support Braces (1 Pair) New MATERIALThumb Splint, Great for Tenosynovitis, Typing, Wrist & Thumb Pain, Rheumatism, Arthritis & More?Nude?
Calf Support Brace 2 Pack, Adjustable Shin Splint Compression Calf Wrap
- EFFECTIVE INJURY SUPPORT. Meticulously designed to provide support to the calf and shin from former injuries such as sprain, strain, medial tibial stress syndrome and more, aid in the prevention of further injuries, and provide therapeutic compression on an already injured shin or calf sustained from athletic or occupational activities.
- VARIABLE COMPRESSION SYSTEM. The warmth of the materials used such as neoprene combined with the adjustable straps provides a heated compression which helps warm the muscles which increase blood circulation promoting pain relief and rapid healing.
- MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS. The materials used underwent rigorous testing and development to ensure the highest quality and output. Made from lightweight neoprene fabric that is soft and breathable for comfort at the same time virtually indestructible and hard-wearing. Equipped with adjustable straps for quick fastening.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Fully adjustable calf brace for superior support and fits either the right or the left leg. From a wide range of body types to any appropriate age and event this brace will provide a comfortable and snug fit for both men and women.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee- In the unlikely event that you do not love the Bodyprox Calf Brace, we will refund you 100%. No questions asked! We believe on our customers and that helps us become better in so many ways. Your happiness is what we guarantee.
Vive Trigger Finger Splint - Support Brace for Straightening Curved, Bent, Locked and Stenosing Tenosynovitis Hands - Tendon Lock Release Stabilizer Brace - Half Finger Pain Relief Knuckle Wrap
- ONE SIZE FITS 4 FINGERS AND THUMB: The universal trigger finger splint design can be worn on any finger, index, middle, ring or pinky, on either hand. Fasteners allow the splint to be easily adjusted for the perfect fit accommodating finger widths up to 3". Producing a secure fit, fasteners are extra strong to reduce slipping and bunching.
- EFFECTIVE TRIGGER FINGER RELIEF: Provides effective relief from stenosing tenosynovitis, or trigger finger. Splint supports the finger to reduce stiffness and to prevent the finger joint from locking up or catching.
- BUILT IN ALUMINUM SUPPORT: Lightweight aluminum brace is integrated in the breathable neoprene wrap to provide superior support for stiff fingers. The rigid aluminum brace prevents tendons from catching and the joint from bending to promote healing and reduce pain and discomfort.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL FOR ALL DAY COMFORT: Constructed with a lightweight breathable neoprene, the trigger finger splint will not slide or bunch. The breathable material wicks away moisture for comfort day and night.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
BraceUP® Night Sleep Wrist Support Brace, Lightweight Splint with Cushioned Pads for Carpal Tunnel
Splint or Brace? Which is Best for a Child's Injury?
When a child suffers an injury, parents often turn to splints and braces as a form of treatment. But, are they really appropriate?
Braces and splints offer a cost effective way to heal sprains and strains in children. As a way to immobilize the injured extremity and reduce pain, may family practitioners will utilize splints and braces in conjunction with anti-inflammatory or over-the-counter pain relievers.
If, however, your child suffers a severe injury, physical therapy and rehabilitation may be required. While the family practitioner may use a splint or brace in the interim, any recommendations for physical therapy or rehabilitation should be followed accordingly.
Of all the splints and braces available on the market, the most commonly used and seen are those involving knee bracing. As a way to not only immobilize the knee, but also to treat anterior knee pain, patients with sprains and strains and even surgical patients, may utilize need braces are part of their treatment program.
Ankle braces, wrist splints and even neck braces are all common braces or splints used in children with sprain and strains. Falling closely behind knee braces, most of these home devices can be purchased, without prescription, in local medical supply shops.
If your child suffers from a complication that involves an injury to a joint, bone or muscle group, it is important to seek medical attention to rule out any complex injury. When risks of fractures and breaks have been negated, follow your pediatrician's recommendations regarding the use of braces and splints on your child's injured extremity.
While braces and splints are quite cost effective, and easy to acquire, many parents opt to purchase them without a doctor's order. While this may temporarily alleviate the pain associated with your child's injury, it may also serve to adversely affect your child's overall health and welfare if proper diagnosis is not made first.
When your pediatrician does confirm the type of brace or splint to be used, ask for a doctor's order or written prescription, detailing the style and type of brace or splint to be used. When purchased at an independent medical supply location, this prescription will serve to ensure your child is fitted with the brace or splint that is uniquely designed to aide in the injury healing process.