Bestselling Boys' Sports Socks in 2023
MadSportsStuff Basketball Logo Athletic Crew Socks, Small - Black/White
- PERFECT BASKETBALL SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional basketball sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. These elite basketball socks are popular with both boys, girls and teens alike!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our basketball socks are made with love in the USA
Big Boys Ski Outdoor Hiking Crew Basketball Sports Socks Soccer(6 pack)
- SIZE: Top Tile Length 5.9" Foot Tile Length 8.67" Suitable for shoe size 6-12, sock size 9-13.
- PREMIUM COMFORT FIT: The cushioned sole gives kids a soft, padded feel. Premium material with cushioning offers shock-absorbing feature.
- DYNAMIC ARCH SUPPORT: Arch compression adds support and stability. Smooth toe seam eliminates bulky seams to reduce abrasion and provide extra blister protection while running and playing sports
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Breathable zone mesh design increases ventilation to control moisture and keep your child's feet cool and dry during exercise
- YOUTH ATHLETIC SOCKS: Perfect for everyday use or sport wearing! A favorite amongst athletes from all sports including basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, hiking, tennis, camping, running and more!
adidas Boys / Youth Cushioned Crew Socks (6-Pack), Scarlet/Onyx/Blue/Onyx-Black Marl/Onyx/Black, Medium
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability
- Mesh on top of foot to keep your feet cool and dry
- Stain resistant Treatment to Fight tough stains
- Feature adidas' pair matching System with the stripe color on inside of cuff matching the size
- Available in 3 sizes: small fits shoe sizes 9C-1Y, medium fits shoe sizes 13C-4Y, large fits shoe sizes 3Y-9
TCK Sports Digital Camo Crew Socks (Black, Small)
- Shoe Size: Small fits Youth 12-5; Medium fits Mens 6-9 or Womens 7-10; Large fits Mens 9-12 or Womens 10-13; X-Large fits Mens 12-15 or Womens 13+
- Moisture Control
- Odor Control
- Blister Control, Ergonomic Cushioning
- Arch Compression, Heel & Toe Construction, Double welt top
5 Pair Childrens/Kids Boys Long Athletic Football / Soccer SocksSport Tube SocksOver the Knee High Cotton Socks, One Size, Multi Colors
- Material: 30 Polyester / 70% Cotton.
- Sport your sports team's colors with socks perfect for soccer,Breathable poly-cotton blend provides comfort and warmth.
- Size fit for 8 years -13 years.
- Package: 5 pairs of socks in OUR SUPER DEALS brand package.
- NOTE:If what you get is without OUR SUPER DEALS brand package , do ask full refund. Because what you get is not authentic OUR SUPER DEALS product. If seller refuse to refund, do contact Amazon to report this.
Jefferies Socks Big Boys' Tech Sport Low Cut Socks (Pack of 6), Multi, Large
- Six-pack set of low-cut sport socks with reinforced toe and heel
Under Armour U379B Boy's Boys Phenom Curry Crew (3 Pack), Royal, Youth Large
- Ergonomic contour Technology delivers true left-right anatomical fit
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- HeatGear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- ArmourBlock Technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
- ArmourDry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
Under Armour Boys Heatgear Tech Crew Socks, Black, Youth Medium, 3- Pairs
- Strategic cushion reduces bulk, delivers flexibility and breathability
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Ventilation channel integration enhances breathability
- HeatGear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- ArmourBlock technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
Under Armour Crew Socks (6-Pair), Solid Black, Youth Large
- Signature Moisture Transport wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
- Armour Block helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria in the sock
- Armour Stretch for comfort and perfect fit
Gold Toe Big Boys' 6 Pack Athletic Quarter Sock, Black, Small
- 6 pair value
- Reinforced toe for durability
- Spandex for a perfect fit
Nike Boys Big Swoosh Crew Socks 3 Pair, 13C-3Y
- Machine washable
- Boys three-pack of big swoosh crew socks from Nike
- Size: 13C-3Y/6-7
- In Black/Grey/Red Colors
Queen-Ks Kids Boys and Girls Three Bars Toddler Striped Athletic Contrast Crew Cotton Socks Non Skid Sports 6 Pairs Seamless Small
- Material: 85%combed cotton+10%spandex+4%nylon
- Regular (Not thickened), Soft and comfortable,perfect for daily wear
- antiskip,gentle support and comfortable fit
- featuring moisture-wicking/moisture-management fibers and air-circulating ventilation channels
- Imported,machine washable
Boys Thick Wool Socks Kids Winter Seamless Socks 6 Pack 13-15 Years
- THICK & WARM! 50.4% Polyester, 17% Wool,15% Chinlon,15% Acrylic,2.6 spandex,these thicken winter socks for boys are great cold weather gear.
- FLEXIBILITY & COMFORT! Wool clothing is naturally elastic, allowing these thick socks to stretch to your movements.
- SEAMLESS & COZY! These boys seamless socks feauring boneless sewing toes and reinforced heel for extended wear.Cushioned heel built-in arch support,creates a more comfortable fit on the foot.
- MUST-BUY ITEM! This great value pack of 6 wool socks for kids are in assorted unique colors.Cozy for wearing around the house,and great for outdoor activities and sports in extreme weather conditions,like hiking, walking, camping.
- NON-FADE COLORS GUARANTEE! Machine wash available! Recommend hand wash to maintain the durability of wool socks.
Everything I Know About Business, I Learned from Bowling
The world of sports not only offers important lessons, it provides a good analogy of how to function in the business world.
As a bowler, I've learned a lot about the sport. And what I've realized is that bowling is a lot like the world of business.
Read the Lanes and Make Adjustments Quickly
Conditions change quickly in the sport of bowling because your bowling ball pushes the oil down the lane leaving dry spots or spreading the oil to different areas. So while slowing your ball speed and putting it down early might work on freshly oiled lanes, when the conditions become drier you may find you have to increase the speed and push the ball further out on the lane.
Well, when it comes to business you need that same flexibility. Whether you are a business owner or an employee, it is important to be able to read people and situations, understand market and labor trends, and make the necessary adjustments. Things change quickly in the world of business - from the decline in the economy to the advent of new technology and the introduction of new ideas.
The best bowlers read the lane conditions and make adjustments quickly. The best business people read the market conditions and do the same thing.
You've Got to Have the Right Equipment to Do Well
Bowling is one of those sports that you can take up whenever you want without making a big financial investment. Just go to any bowling center, rent a pair of bowling shoes, choose your favorite bowling ball and hit the lanes.
However, if you want to do it right, getting the correct bowling shoes, having your own ball drilled specifically for your hand, and taking a few lessons goes a long way toward improving your game. And as new equipment becomes available- changes to ball design, new high performance footwear, and updated accessories -- bowlers can improve even more.
In business, the most successful companies realize the importance of the tools and equipment they use each day. They understand the need to have the right leadership and infrastructure as well as the proper technology, systems and procedures in place.
There's Always Something New to Learn
Challenges are a constant in bowling. From the first time you step up on the approach and throw your first bowling ball to your very first amateur bowling tournament, there is always something new to learn about the sport. Even the pros review their performance and make adjustments accordingly.
Businesses do the same thing. It's not enough to do well in your industry and then rest on your laurels. The old adage of not fixing what ain't broke can only take you so far. If you don't keep your eyes open, your competition can slip right past you and take over your market before you even know. That's why companies such as Google, General Electric and Wal-Mart have to focus on things that are important in today's market -- sustainability, technology and contribution - and be ahead of the curve on what might be coming down the pike tomorrow.
It's Important to Be a Team Player
Bowling on a team in a league you have the opportunity to enjoy great camaraderie. Someone always has your back. You win as a team and you lose as a team. The same is true when you work with a great group of coworkers.
If you know anything about business, you are aware of the concept that businesses are social organisms. They thrive when the people who operate within them thrive. And that's why it is important to create the type of workplace culture that encourages the humanism within an organization. It's important to never forget that a company only exists and is only as strong as the people who work there.
It's Fun to Do Well and Win
Just as in any sport, bowling is fun, and it's even more fun to win. When you work in the world of business, it's fun to win, too. Having a vision and seeing it become a successful business can be very satisfying. Ask any small business owner and she is likely to tell you how gratifying it is to do what she is most passionate about and be paid for it.
So whether you play baseball, football, basketball or even bowl like me, the lessons you learn on the playing field are important not only to your success in that sport, but can help you in your business life as well.