Bestselling Boys' Sports Shorts in 2020
New Balance Big Boys' Solid Athletic Short, Thunder, 14/16
- Moisture-wicking dry fabric is fast drying and releases moisture away from the body
- Dimple honeycomb fabric
- Elastic waistband includes draw cord in sizes 8-20 only
- Side seam pockets
- Reflective logo
CB Sports Big Boys' Athletic Short, TH08-Engine Red/Stripe, 10/12
- Side seam pockets
- Elasticized waistband
- Straight hem
STX Big Boys Athletic Short and Packs, 2 Pack -Black/White - SI30, 14/16
- Click on color names for a variety of styles
- Elastic waistband
- Iconic STX logo
Soffe Big Boys' 7 Inch Poly Mini Mesh Short, Black, Medium
- Mesh short featuring elasticized waistband and inner drawstring
- 100% polyester tricot lining
adidas Performance Tastigo 15 Shorts, Large, Black/White
- Climacool Provides Heat And Moisture Management Through Ventilation
- Embroidered Logo
- Dyedye, A New Dyeing Technique, Saves 25L Of Water Along With 50% Energy Reduction And 50% Less Chemical Use
PUMA Big Boy's Puma Boys' Form Stripe Short Shorts, coal, Medium
- Side pockets
- Elastic waistband
Under Armour Boys' Tech Big Logo T-Shirt, Carbon Heather /Black, Youth Small
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
Nike Boys Elite Striped Short Camouflage Camo Blue - Medium
MadSportsStuff Basketball Logo Athletic Crew Socks, Small - Black/White
- PERFECT BASKETBALL SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional basketball sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. These elite basketball socks are popular with both boys, girls and teens alike!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our basketball socks are made with love in the USA
Under Armour Little Boys' Prototype Short, Graphite, 6
Yogic Massage- The Key to Fitness
the yogic massage is very useful tool to regain body energy and strength.All the sportsmen can derive maximum benefits and will surely improve their records.The daily masage is alwaysamust even for the fit and healthy person.
Main advantages of the massage can be listed as under.-
1, The blood circulation system gets more activated thus helping body organs to function efficiently.
2, the excretory organs like skin, rectum, lungs, kidneys etc.get strengthened and they star working more efficiently.
3, all the digestive organs like liver, stomach and intestines work more effectively.
4, Massage helps to reduce body fat.
5, the patients suffering from ailments like rheumatism, paralysis, polio, tuberculosis, head ache and muscular problems get lot of relief by massage.
6, The pores of skin open more thus effectively getting rid of body perspiration.
7, Those who can not perform exercises, massage is an ideal substitute. Because like exercise, the massage improves the blood circulation and cleans the body impurities.
When to do the massage-The massage is to be done normally in the morning hours after the yoga and exercises are done and with empty stomach. The massage must be done in a well ventilated place having sunlight. The bath should be taken with hot water by properly rubbing all body parts, but after about thirty minutes of the actual massage. This time interval would allow the oil to penetrate inside the body and give us maximum benefits. The massage must be performed by a trained expert in the beginning. Then, once the massage technique is learnt, it can be done on its own.
There are mainly five types of massage normally available to us as mentioned here below.
1, oil massage-The oil massage should always be done in direction of the heart. Although one can massage oneself, it is better to get somebody else do the massage. Leave your hands lose and massage towards the heart from the upper parts of the body downwards and from below to upwards. The massage should begin from leg, knee, thighs, arms, stomach, chest, back neck and head. The massage should concentrate on the muscles and not on the bones. This will enable the muscles to become elastic and flexible. The mustard oil is the most suitable oil for the oil massage. The mustard oil used must be heated prior to massage in winter season. For weak and thin people, this massage is ideal as it would make them stronger and fat will be added to their bodies. The athletes can derive maximum benefits from this type of massage.
2, Cold massage-The cold massage is ideal for people suffering from insomnia, dry scratching, excessive heat, nervous weakness, burning sensation, and vibrations in hands and legs. Even light oil massage also can prove useful in these cases. the time element for cold massage must be decided carefully based on the temperature of the massage media.
3, Warm-cold massage-The massage are done sequentially, first warm oil massage and then cold massage. The very old persons, whose mobility is restricted, can be benefited by this type of massage.
4, powder massage-the massage is done with suitable powder. This powder must be rubbed all over the body again keeping the massage direction towards heart only. This Massage is also known as dry massage.
5, Electric massage-this massage is given with various electrical equipments. This massage helps tremendously in case the blood circulation is stopped due to some reason.
The massage also should be performed on the face moving the hand downwards from the chin and rub the neck in circular motion. Massage the face downwards. Use fingers to massage around the eyes. Without pressing hard, use palms to massage clockwise.
The head also should be done oil massage. Put the oil on head and massage right up to the roots of the hair. Use circular motion to massage forehead and head. Do this head massage daily for ten minutes daily before the bath. One most important thing about massage is that it is never to be done with full stomach. Again time interval of four to five hours is to be left after eating.
Thus, it can be seen that simple solutions like massage helps in curing various types of severe disorders. It should be our practice to cure all ailments using simple procedures like massage and the results shall be only miracle.
I may be contacted in case of any doubts or clarifications from the readers.