Bestselling Boys' Soccer Shoes in 2020
Vizari Blaze Soccer Cleat - Blue/Orange - 13 M US Little Kid
- Durable synthetic leather upper
- Padded heel cushions and ankle collar
- Cushion insole
- Two-tone color-molded rubber outsole
adidas Boys' ACE 17.4 FxG J, White/Solar Yellow/Black, 1.5 Medium US Little Kid
adidas Boys' X 17.4 FxG J Soccer Shoe, Solar Yellow Legend Ink, 12.5 Medium US Little Kid
- Lightweight, durable synthetic upper
Diadora Kids' Cattura ID JR Indoor Soccer Shoes (4.5 Big Kid M, Columbia Blue/Black)
- Great-looking, comfortable Diadora Indoor shoes for kids.
- Upper: Soft, polyurethane upper with a padded, brushed nylon ankle collar lining.
- Insole: Fixed cotton and shock-absorbing EVA foam.
- Outsole: Non-marking, anti-abrasion gum rubber.
Vizari Infinity FG Soccer Cleat (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), White/Black, 9.5 M US Toddler
- Two color dimpled synthetic upper. Strong and durable. Anti stretch lining. Two-color rubber outsole. Stitched at the front to the upper. Colorful styles good for boys and girls.
- Color: Dark Navy Suede
- Brand: Vince Camuto
- Category: Platform Sandals
- Season: Spring/Summer
adidas Boys' X 17.4 in J Soccer Shoe, Black Red/Solar Orange, 13 M US Little Kid
- Fast players create space out of nothing. Pull chances out of nowhere. And if you blink, they'll slot the ball home from anywhere on the field. Designed for explosive speed on indoor surfaces.
- Light up the field with electric speed
- Synthetic upper for durability and light weight
- Indoor-specific NON MARKING rubber outsole for maximum traction on flat indoor surfaces
adidas Performance Kids' Copa 17.4 Fxg J Firm Ground Soccer Cleat, Black/White/Black, 5 M US Big Kid
- Removable insole
adidas Performance Kids' Goletto VI FG J Soccer Shoe, Black/White/Sgreen, 9.5 Medium US Little Kid
- Lightweight, durable synthetic leather upper
Tiebao Kids' Indoor Soccer Football Shoes - Patent Synthetic Leather - Turf, Indoor (12.5 M US Little Kid, Star Blue)
adidas Performance Kids' X 16.4 Firm Ground Soccer Cleats, Solar Red/Metallic Silver/Red, 11 M US Little Kid
- Lightweight, soft chaos feel upper offers improved touch and a locked-in fit
- Move with explosive speed and traction on firm ground (dry natural grass), artificial grass (long-bladed synthetic fiber) and hard ground with the flexible ground outsole
- High speed chaos for the game changer
Kids Soccer Drills: What Not to Do
What if I told you that coaches do make such mistakes in kids soccer drills that have the potential to destroy a team and make it a loser.
You will have to work very watchfully and advantageously in designing soccer drills for kids. You must recognize kids psychology. Speak with them in a language that they can understand well. But unluckily, nearly all coaches are not experienced in this. They simply close their eyes to the dissimilarity between teaching adult players and kids.
Here you go; main errors that coaches make that result in a team's downfall.
1. Several coaches don't take their jobs seriously. They don't consider in necessary to be prompt in reaching the ground, set up the drills, or systematize practice sessions. Activities like these not merely put off the kids but are also terrible. You cannot be non-serious when the kids take soccer so seriously. Put together the youth soccer drills ahead of time. Arrange for various equipments needed to perform the drills before-hand.
Be on time. Don't be the one to reach the field later than the kids. In reality, be present there to welcome the kids. It provides you some spare time to review the drills and organize things better.
2. When coaches give instructions for kids soccer drills, they get so carried away by their emotions that they keep going on and on. Can you anticipate how boring that can get? Understand that kids come to play soccer, not to hear your long lectures. Keep your words of wisdom brief and straight forward. Use this opportunity to talk to the kids about the strategy and styles that the kids should learn.
It is extremely vital that the kids are not interrupted while playing. If you have observed anything that needs to be corrected, note it and discuss it after the drill. Also, observe the kids from outside when they are playing.
3. Some coaches use foul language with the young players. In soccer drills for youth, both the traits are self-destructive. It is bad to display weak behaviour on the soccer field. It is natural for the kids to make errors on the field. Never forget that they are very young. You should not take it seriously and get offensive with the players.
When this happens, you are making the kids loose interest and also making things difficult for yourself. Soccer is a game of the intelligent. When you help the kids know the meaning of it, they will love the game.
Just don't let these problems of kids soccer drills affect you and you are a winner. If you need more information on what the behavior of the coaches should be like, join our youth soccer coaching community. This will dramatically improve your knowledge and skills.
Andre Botelho is a recognized authority in Kids Soccer Drills and has already helped thousands of youth coaches to dramatically improve their coaching skills. To explode your players' skills and make training fun, download your free Youth Soccer Drills ebook at: Youth Soccer Drills.