Bestselling Boys' Running Shorts in 2020
New Balance Big Boys' Solid Athletic Short, Thunder, 10/12
- Moisture-wicking dry fabric is fast drying and releases moisture away from the body
- Dimple honeycomb fabric
- Elastic waistband includes draw cord in sizes 8-20 only
- Side seam pockets
- Reflective logo
Augusta Sportswear Augusta Youth Rapidpace Track Short, Black/White, Large
- Wicks moisture
- Inner brief
Baleaf Men's Quick-Dry Lightweight Pace Running Shorts Navy Size S
- Lightweight and stretchy fabric wicks sweat away and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Built-in briefs for comfort and support
- Interior drop-in pocket at waist for convenient storage
- Split-leg design for enhanced range of motion
- Elastic waistband for a snug, adjustable fit . Reflective elements keeps you visible in low light
Augusta Sportswear Boys' Solid Split Short L Black
- 92% polyester/8% spandex pinhole mesh * Wicks moisture away from the body * Heat sealed label * Covered elastic waistband * Matching inner brief with leg elastic * Crossover split side vents
- * 3-inch inseam * Youth inseam graded * Self-fabric binding on hem
Russell Athletic Big Boys' Youth Mesh Short, Black, Medium
- Mesh athletic short with smocked waistband and solid tricot lining
- 7" inseam
- Kindly refer last Image for sizing details
Under Armour Boy's Eliminator Shorts, Graphite /Royal, Youth Medium
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Encased elastic waistband with internal dual-color drawcord
- Mesh hand pockets
Adidas Big Boys Youth Performance Climalite Shorts
- 100% polyester
- Inseam length: 8.5 inches - size small
- Wide elastic waistband with drawstring / two side pockets
- Climalite fabric - stay dry stay comfortable
- Adidas signature 3 stripes down the sides
Augusta Sportswear Boys' Accelerate Short M Red
- 100% polyester wicking knit * Wicks moisture away from the body * Pad print label
- Covered elastic waistband with inside drawcord * Matching inner brief with leg elastic * Side vents * 4-inch inseam * Youth inseam graded * Self-fabric binding on hem
Soffe Men's Ranger Panty Running Short,Black,X-Large
- Brief liner
- Inside Key pocket
- Covered elastic waistband
- Moisture management technology
- 2 1/2" inseam
Baleaf Men's 7" Quick Dry Workout Running Shorts Mesh Liner Zip Pockets Black Size XL
- Lightweight ,Quick-Dry fabric helps keep you dry and comfy
- Built-in mesh briefs provide a supportive, breathable fit when exercising
- Deep side pockets and Zip pocket on the central back for convenience
- Side mesh panels ensure you get extra ventilation
- Reflective elements help keep you visible in low light
TOPTIE Big Boys Youth Soccer Short, 8" Running Shorts with Pockets-Black-L/ 14-16
- One size larger than usual US SIZE, please check our SIZE INFO rather than Amazon's "Size Chart" to pick a suitable size. Size S: Length 18.5"; Relaxed Waist 23.6". Size M: Length 18.9"; Relaxed Waist 25.2". Size L: Length 19.7"; Relaxed Waist 28.3". Size XL: Length 20"; Relaxed Waist 30".
- Our sport shorts are made of 100% polyester which offers these shorts comfort and durability, and high moisture wicking mesh body inserts that allows for free air circulation during sports activities like basketball, or during rigorous workouts.
- The fabric is also light and loose enough to allow for free movement of your body.
- The shorts are not only ideal for outdoor sports but are also comfortable while watching TV or sleeping at home.
- These come with side pockets to let you safely store your phone and valuables during the game.
Under Armour Boys' Tech Shorts, Black /Black, Youth Large
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Encased elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Mesh hand pockets
- Inseam: YMD 8.25" (+/- 1.5" per size)
Tesla CD TM-MUP19-MBL_Medium Men's Compression Pants Baselayer Cool Dry Sports Tights Leggings MUP19
- We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Fit)
- Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit)
- MUP19 designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50+)
On Cars for Kids, Accidents, Maturity, and Revealing Clothes
This parenting advice column counsels a father to be very careful before buying his son a car. We also weigh in on why parents don't mind their teen-age daughters wearing short shorts.
Stop here every day for a new question and answer, practical help for busy parents.
My wife thinks we should buy our son a car, and I say no. Here is the story: We did promise our son that we would get him a car when he started college. But six months ago he was driving his mother's car, going 60 mph in a 40-mph zone. While turning he lost control and crashed into another car. His girlfriend needed surgery, and the driver of the other car went into a coma and almost died. My son got his license back, but I don't think he is responsible enough to drive. Going 60 in a 40 zone and not slowing down while turning sounds very immature. Should we get him the car?
Let's begin by talking about the word "promise." Good parents make only a limited number of promises, then try very hard to keep them. But precious few promises come without conditions. Suppose your boss promised you a promotion, then caught you dipping in the till. Is he morally obligated to promote you anyway? Few people would criticize the boss from backing away from that promise.
As such, your promise to your son does not constitute a guarantee. He demonstrated foolishness, and if you do not consider the boy mature enough to drive, then you cannot in good conscience purchase a car for him.
However -- the fact that your son acted stupidly six months ago and almost killed a man does not necessarily warrant a prolonged restriction from driving. Ask yourself a few questions:
We all suffer from lapses in judgment. Many of us (possibly most) have made mistakes like your son's as inexperienced drivers, but were lucky enough to avoid an accident. In this case, the aftermath was tragic. But you should not hold your son hostage to his past forever.
You are no longer obligated to buy your son a car. And if you are uncomfortable with the purchase, I suggest you don't make that purchase.
I was at a flea market today. At one of the stands I saw a dad, mom and daughter who looked 16 or 17. She was wearing a black tank top and short shorts. Why do parents allow their daughters to dress like that in the open?
We live in a world where 80-year-olds wear halter tops and many parents desperately try to push their young children into modeling careers to boost household income. Decorum is in shorter and shorter supply.
There was a time when most parents would not have allowed a teen-age daughter to wear short shorts in public, and if they had, other people would have exhibited palpable disapproval. These days, few people think twice about such clothing choices.
The answer to your question is simple: Societal standards have changed, and most parents no longer consider such revealing clothes inappropriate.
If you'd like to submit an Ask The Dad question, send it email@example.com. If you'd like to read more questions and answers, visit www.askthedad.com.