Bestselling Boys' Running Shoes in 2022
Saucony Boys' Zealot 2 Running Shoe, Citron/Black, 2.5 Medium US Little Kid
- iso-fit technology with a unique finger floating cage for the perfect fit
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a closer to the ground feel
- EVA midsole delivers on lightweight & cushioning
- Non marking outsole with tri-flex rubberized lugs strategically placed that cover high impact zones for greater durability and grip
New Balance Boys' 680 V3 Running Shoe, Grey 1/Hi-Lite, 5.5 W US Big Kid
- Absorb midsole
Champion Boys' Red Black Boys' Gusto Cross Trainer 5 Regular
adidas Kids' Altarun Sneaker, Core Black, Silver Met, Core Red s, 3 M US Little Kid
ASICS Unisex-Kids Gel-Contend 4 GS Running Shoe, Silver/Cherry Tomato/Black, 5 Medium US Big Kid
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Reinforced Stitched Toe Cap: The outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Feetmat Running Shoes For Kids Waterproof Outdoor Hiking Athletic Sneakers 6.5 M US Big Kid
NIKE Boys' Revolution 3 Running Shoe (GS), University Red/Metallic Silver/Black, 3.5 M US Big Kid
- Flex grooves channeled in the full-length foam midsole promote natural motion
- Mesh upper has no-sew overlays for a snug, breathable fit
- Full-length foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Deep flex grooves promote natural motion
ASICS Boys' Gel-Contend 4 GS Running Shoe, Silver/Classic Blue/Black, 3.5 M US Big Kid
- Rearfoot gel cushioning system: attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Reinforced stitched toe cap: the outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- Removable sockliner: a sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Merrell Trail Chaser Hiking Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Grey/Blue/Citron, 4 M US Big Kid
- Non-marking rubber outsole M Select GRIP
- EVA removable footbed
- Hook and look closure provides precise and secure fit
- Suede and mesh upper
Under Armour Boys' Pre School Assert 6, Black (001)/White, 1.5
- Upper uses light, supportive foam between two soft layers of breathable mesh
- Durable leather overlays for stability that locks in your midfoot
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Full-length cushioned EVA midsole delivers the ultimate lightweight & responsive ride
- Strategically placed rubber traction covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
How to Successfully Budget Your Business
If you are an entrepreneur or a new business owner, this read will help you have less bumps to deal with in your process to running a successful business.
Know Your Mandatory Expenses
I make a list of all of my known expenses, add them up and understand that this is what it will take to merely break even. This list can include things like costs of supplies and equipment, employees, rent or mortgage, marketing, travel, etc. The most important being your own salary.
Set Realistic Goals
I have a small one man operation and I can't expect to take the world by storm alone. So since I am only one person, I acknowledge my abilities and limitations and stay in that zone. This means that if my limitations are only being able to handle 5 customers a week, I don't try and take on 8 or 9 in that week, but rather deal with the additional customers in the following week. It's important to stick to a stable plan. You can only see true results when you stay consistent.
Choose Marketing Wisely
Marketing is one of the most important things for a business. Without it, you have no customers to pay you. Word of mouth is by far one of the most effective marketing techniques. It's personal and relationship based. Internet marketing is by far going to give you the biggest reach, but offline marketing is still effective as well. I personally use a website, e-mail, text messages, business cards, performances and word of mouth to market my business. The combination works great, because I generate leads in several different ways.
Save, Invest and Rest
One thing you can never know is how well sales will be for the month. So save and also invest in other income streams. The more streams of income you have, the greater chances you have to increase your profits so you can rest, relax and spend time with your family enjoying life.