Bestselling Boys' Novelty Shorts in 2022
Pull My Finger Boys Funny Animal Boxers by LazyOne | Kids Comical Underwear (MEDIUM)
Puma Golf Boys Junior Novelty Short, Strong Blue/Regatta, Medium
- Front hand pockets & back welt pockets
- Stretch dryCELL moisture-wicking fabric
- Sunshine-ready with a UPF of 50+
Nike Novelty Print Big Boys Golf Shorts (XLarge)
- Button waist and zip fly for a secure fit
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Stretch fabric enhances range of motion
- Adjustable interior elastic band for custom comfort
Baby / Childs Boys Novelty Summer Swimming Trunks Shorts - Shark or Crab (4-5 Years, Blue Shark)
- Baby / Childs / Boys Novelty Summer Swimming Trunks Shorts.
- Available in either Orange with Crab design or Blue with Shark design.
- The crab design has 3D claws with eyes. The shark design has an illustrated shark face with 3D fins. Elasticated waist.
- Made from stretchy 85% micropolyester and 15% spandex.
- 3-6 Months. Waist approx 15". 6-9 Months. Waist approx 16". 9-12 Months. Waist approx 17". 12-18 Months. Waist approx 18.5". 18-24 Months. Waist approx 19". 2-3 Years. Waist approx 19.5". 3-4 Years. Waist approx 20". 4-5 Years. Waist approx 20.5".
Warner Brothers Boys' Toddler Batman Short Set Graphic Art Tank, Black, 3T
- Soft fabric
- Elastic waist
- Easy to wash
- Loveable character artwork
- Fun and colorful
Gmark Running Short Socks, Boys' Novelty Dry Running Bamboo Fiber Socks for Athlete Blue
- Bamboo fiber and lines help your feet keep cool and dry
- Stylish design and ultra lightweight running sports socks
- Machine wash with like colours at 30 degrees C(86 degrees F) tumble dry low
- Foot-specific design and seamless toe construction engineered to reduce bulk
- Moisture wicking fabric prevents these running socks from becoming heavy with perspiration
Ladouby Kids Stripe Boys Shorts for Summer 3-8Years
- Boys Shorts
- for Summer
- package:1 pcs shorts in a opp bag
Op Boys Swim Shorts Trunks - X-Large/14-16 - Blue
- UPF 50+
- Boys Size
- 100% Polyester
Basketball Sock by ChalkTalk SPORTS | Athletic Mid Calf Woven Socks | Basketball Wrap | Black and White, One Size
- HIGH QUALITY, PERFORMANCE SOCKS! Show off your passion for basketball and add some extra fun to your sports season with our COOLMAX Basketball Wrap socks. Not only do they look great, but are super comfortable, durable, and deliver a secure fit in any sneakers or shoes. The unique basketball wrap design on these socks adds a creative twist to these classic black and white performance socks.
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY paired with a game-changing air-circulating ventilation blend, these performance socks dry measurably faster than cotton. These elite socks work hard to keep you cool by quickly moving perspiration away from the skin, preventing excess moisture and eliminating odors in the process.
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD - You won't be missed on the court whilst wearing these black and white basketball socks. A favorite amongst all basketball players, coaches and fans, we know you'll love these cool and classic socks! They're perfect for everyday use and make the ultimate gift or stocking filler!
- INCLUDES ONE PAIR OF SOCKS - One size fits most, Men's shoe size 5-11 and Women's 6-12.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY ChalkTalk SPORTS - A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
Dadmon Baby Boys Gentleman Jumpsuit Shorts Set Toddler Formal Romper Tuxedo With Bowtie (80 cm, Pink)
- The infant baby overall suit lapel with cute bow tie, shorts matching suspender and long sleeve suitable spring, summer, autumn.
- 100% cotton for soft and skin friendly to your baby. Machine wash or hand wash. It wouldn't shrink after wash.
- Faux pocket front and buttons on the cuff designed look so cool and like gentleman, Baby will get compliments whole day.
- High quality and well made It's tightly stitched and no loose thread, it's very well for naughty boy.
- Baby Boys Perfect Gift, Suitable for Baptism, Birthday, Family Celebrations, Wedding,Easter, Christmas, New Year, Easter etc.
North Carolina Tarheels Men's Setter Gym Shorts (Small)
- Officially licensed NCAA collegiate apparel; Support your favorite team in true team fashion and style on game day or any day
- Top quality 100% polyester; Stay cool and comfortable throughout the day
- Primary team color body with contrasting team color side inserts as well as team logo graphic on left leg; represent at home, in the gym or on the court
- These shorts are so perfect for game days, you'll feel like part of the North Carolina Tar Heels squad
Knaughty Knickers Women's All You Can Eat Hot Booty Fun Sexy Boyshort Large Soft Pink/Black
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIZE ACCORDING TO THESE GUIDELINES
- SMALL = JEAN SIZE 0-2
- MEDIUM = JEAN SIZE 4-6
- LARGE = JEAN SIZE 8-10
- X-LARGE = JEAN SIZE UP TO 12
MLB Pittsburgh Pirates Youth Boys Printed Shorts, Yellow/Black, Medium (10/12)
- Youth Boys 8-20
- Officially Licensed
- MLB Novelty Fan Apparel
Longest Undefeated Streaks in Pro Sports History
A Yahoo! Sports list of the longest win streaks in Pro sports history. Damon Salvadore gives us the top 10 longest streaks of all time.
The only rules to this list are, the teams must belong to one of the 4 major sports, have no losses in regulation, must take place after 1900, and they must have an extremely long unbeaten streak that qualifies. Sorry, UCLA's 88 game win streak isn't going to make this list. Ties are accepted.
Lets take a look at the 10 longest undefeated streaks in sports history.
(10.) (tied) 20 games. 2002 Oakland Athletics. If you've ever seen the movie "Moneyball" then you're familiar with the 2002 Athletics season. This is still the longest win streak in AL history. Unfortunately for the Athletics they lost in the divisional round to the Minnesota Twins.
(10.) (tied) 20 games. 1970-71 Milwaukee Bucks. The Bucks won 20 games in a row in 1970 with Hall of Famers Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Oscar Roberston. The Bucks went on to win the NBA championship that year. This is the only championship the Bucks have won.
(9.) (tied) 21 games. 1935 Chicago Cubs. Cubs haven't won a World Series in over 100 years but that doesn't stop them from making this list. In 1935 the club put together a 21 game win streak and made it to the Word Series but lost in 6 games.
(9.) (tied) 21 games. 2003-04 New England Patriots. This is the only NFL team to make the list. Very impressive considering there is only 16 games in an NFL season. The 21 game win streak included a Super Bowl victory and 3 playoff wins spanning two separate seasons.
(8.) 22 games. 2020-08 Houston Rockets. This is without a doubt the weirdest longest win streak in sports. After winning 22 straight games and finishing the season 55-27 the Rockets finished 5th overall in the Western Conference. They were eliminated in the very first round of the playoffs by the Utah Jazz.
(7.) 23 games. 1940-41 Boston Bruins. These Bruins went 15-0-8 in a 23 game span in 1940. They wrapped up the No. 1 seed and won the Stanley Cup against the Red Wings a month later.
(6.) 24 games. 2020 Chicago Blackhawks. This streak is very impressive because it wasn't just any streak, it was the first 24 games of season. The Blackhawks were undefeated for the first 24 games. It is actually 29 consecutive regular season games they have not lost dating back to last season. However the total streak ended because of a playoff elimination to the Coyotes.
(4.) (tied) 27 games. 2020-13 Miami Heat. This streak just recently came to end against the Chicago Bulls. The defending champions are dominating the NBA and fell just six games short of the all time mark.
(4.) (tied) 27 games. 1916 New York Giants. Back when the Giants used to play in New York, they used to have the longest win streak in sports history. The Giants went 26-0-1 in 27 games with a tie to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
(3.) 28 games. 1977-78 Montreal Canadians. This was in the middle of a great run. The Canadians won 4 straight Stanley Cups from 1975-1979. This win streak was just icing on the cake and more bragging rights.
(2.) 33 games. 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers. This is still the longest win streak in NBA history. It is also still the longest pure win streak in pro sports. No ties or overtime losses. Just a 33 game win streak with Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West. Their leading scorer was actually Gail Goodrich. The Lakers continued their dominance by going 12-3 in the playoffs en route to winning the NBA Championship.
(1.) 35 games. 1979-80 Philadelphia Flyers. The "City of Brotherly Love" is home to the longest unbeaten streak in pro sports history. The Flyers went 48-12-20 locking up the No. 1 seed and best record that season. The Flyers went 25-0-10 during their 35 game unbeaten streak. However they lost in the Stanley Cup Finals to the New York Islanders.
Feel free to comment below and follow Damon on twitter @DamonSalvadore1