Bestselling Boys' Athletic Socks in 2023
Big Boys Ski Outdoor Hiking Crew Basketball Sports Socks Soccer(6 pack)
- SIZE: Top Tile Length 5.9" Foot Tile Length 8.67" Suitable for shoe size 6-12, sock size 9-13.
- PREMIUM COMFORT FIT: The cushioned sole gives kids a soft, padded feel. Premium material with cushioning offers shock-absorbing feature.
- DYNAMIC ARCH SUPPORT: Arch compression adds support and stability. Smooth toe seam eliminates bulky seams to reduce abrasion and provide extra blister protection while running and playing sports
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Breathable zone mesh design increases ventilation to control moisture and keep your child's feet cool and dry during exercise
- YOUTH ATHLETIC SOCKS: Perfect for everyday use or sport wearing! A favorite amongst athletes from all sports including basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, hiking, tennis, camping, running and more!
adidas Boys / Youth Cushioned Crew Socks (6-Pack), Scarlet/Onyx/Blue/Onyx-Black Marl/Onyx/Black, Medium
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability
- Mesh on top of foot to keep your feet cool and dry
- Stain resistant Treatment to Fight tough stains
- Feature adidas' pair matching System with the stripe color on inside of cuff matching the size
- Available in 3 sizes: small fits shoe sizes 9C-1Y, medium fits shoe sizes 13C-4Y, large fits shoe sizes 3Y-9
Fruit of the Loom Boys' 6 Pair Crew Sock
- Extra durable cushioned sole for the perfect amount of comfort and protection
- Arch support and spandex for a streamlined, performance fit
- True, non-bunching heel keeps the sock from sliding into the shoe
- Reinforced heel and toe in high impact areas for extra durability and protection
- Classic crew length silhouette great for athletic or casual footwear
- Color Design may vary in foot
Under Armour Boy's Charged Cotton 2.0 Crew 6 Pack, Black/Gray, Youth Large
- Strategic cushion reduces bulk, delivers flexibility and breathability
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- Precision y-heel pocket improves fit and enhances comfort
Gold Toe Big Boys' 6 Pack Athletic Quarter Sock, White/Multi, Medium
- Six-pack set of athletic socks with reinforced toe for added durability
Under Armour Crew Socks (6-Pair), Solid White, Youth Large
- Signature Moisture Transport wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
- Armour Block helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria in the sock
- Armour Stretch for comfort and perfect fit
Prince Boys' Low Cut Athletic Socks for Active Kids (6 Pair Pack) (3-9 (Big Boys), Assorted)
- PREMIUM COMFORT FIT: The cushioned sole gives a soft, padded feel, and the spandex blend forms to the foot for superior shape retention
- ARCH SUPPORT: Light compression to reduce foot fatigue - hugs the foot and keeps the sock in place while running and playing sports
- BREATHABLE: Zone mesh design coupled with a lightweight polyester blend increases ventilation to control moisture and keep feet cool and dry
- SMOOTH TOE SEAM: Provides a seamless feel by eliminating bulky seams to reduce abrasion and prevent blisters
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Stride Rite Boys' Little 3pk Athletic Comfort Seam Crew, Andy Black, Sock: 7-8.5 / Shoe: 10-13
- Comfort seam toe reduces rubbing at the toe seam, cotton rich composition is of highest quality to combat wear and tear
- Socks stay on and retain shape when washed
Under Armour U379B Boy's Boys Phenom Curry Crew (3 Pack), Royal, Youth Large
- Ergonomic contour Technology delivers true left-right anatomical fit
- True seamless toe reduces irritation
- HeatGear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- ArmourBlock Technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
- ArmourDry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation
Hanes Ultimate Boys' 12-Pack Crew Socks, White, 4.5 - 8.5/Small
- Twelve pairs of crew socks featuring cushioning in foot and reinforced heel and toe
- EZ sort knit in logo works as a sock matching aid with laundry sorting
Under Armour Boy`s UA Phenom Crew Socks 3 Pack (Youth Small (Youth Shoe Size 13.5K - 4Y), University Red (UL399) / White/Black)
- Strategic Cushion protects high-impact areas of feet. Three Pairs.
- Embedded arch support helps reduce foot fatigue.
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
- ArmourBlock Technology helps prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria
Hanes Boys' Big 12-Pairs Crew Socks, Black, Small
- Crew socks. Assortment can include 3 solids and 3 patterns
- Fitted heel to stay in place
- EZ sort socks offer matching to aid with laundry sorting
- Cushioned foot for added comfort
- Available in a convenient 6 pack
MadSportsStuff Basketball Logo Athletic Crew Socks, Small - Black/White
- PERFECT BASKETBALL SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional basketball sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. These elite basketball socks are popular with both boys, girls and teens alike!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our basketball socks are made with love in the USA
Oakland Athletics Josh Reddick was Offended by My Tweet
Josh Reddick tweeted with pride about Bartolo Colon's performance against the White Sox. My response unintentionally soured him and his fan's moods.
Josh Reddick, right fielder of the Oakland Athletics, took to Twitter early in the morning on June 1 with praise for his teammate Bartolo Colon's complete-game shutout earlier that night against the Chicago White Sox. My response to his tweet would clearly offend Reddick and turn a number of A's fans into his virtual bodyguards.
The tweet was simple and expressed his pride in his pitcher's performance:
Bartolo. Nuff said
I half-jokingly and impulsively responded:
@joshreddick16 He's just using testosterone again, Josh.
Reddick, being the nice guy that he is, quickly responded with sarcasm instead of vitriol:
@b_zager there's a positive attitude.
There's a reason I'm following Josh Reddick on Twitter even though I'm a Miami Marlins fan. He's a cool baseball personality. I'm not following him to spew hatred his way or anything like that. My tweet was just meant to be a joke. My next reply referred to Colon's previous suspension last season for using testosterone:
@joshreddick16 you can't blame anyone for thinking that
To my surprise, Reddick quickly responded to me again, which told me that this was something he felt he needed to defend. Another simple tweet read:
@b_zager blaming you
Those two words, "blaming you," hit me hard at that moment.
You can't read emotions through a tweet, but I felt bad about myself and what I had said as I read that. Nice guy Josh Reddick did not appreciate my words, and neither did A's fans who read his tweets towards me. They responded with comments which referred to my cynicism due to being a fan of the worst team in baseball. I couldn't disagree.
I received about seven or eight more responses from insulted A's fans. A few more of them simply questioned by assumption that Colon was using performance enhancing drugs again due to his old age and excellent play.
All in all, not one of them cursed at me, which was a pleasant surprise considering the forum of the conversation. Seems like A's fans are pretty classy for the most part.
Brett is a resident of north Georgia and has been a Miami Marlins fan all his life. He attended Florida State University and graduated with a degree in sport management. Feel free to berate him for this on Twitter @B_Zager.