Bestselling Boys' Athletic Jackets in 2021
4ucycling Men's Bike Pants Fleeced for Cold Weather, Black, S
- Double-layer synthetic material (75% polyester) in the front, which gives the pants a unique water repellent quality without being too clingy or tight. This offers the athlete more flexibility in mobility.
- Breathable material on the back, which is composed of 85% polyester 15% spandex. Engineered to offer the athlete extra comfort levels through exceptional padding and cushioning. The improved aeration is quintessential in preventing excessive sweating during rigorous training sessions.
- Thermo-lined fleece interior. Useful for prevention of loss of heat from the body, even under extreme wintry or snowy conditions. The thermal retention capabilities of these pants are also enhanced by the draping design in the knee area.
- Zippered pockets with sturdily built zips on each side coupled with easy to adjust leg openings. This gives the athletes the much-needed flexibility around the knee area.
- Reflective logo on the left. Improves the visibility of the athlete under low or poor lighting conditions. Integrated as a safety standard for professional and fitness cyclists.
Carter's Boys' Toddler Little Man Rainslicker Rain Jacket, Policeman Yellow, 3T
- Fun policeman print
Vicbovo Clearance Sale Toddler Baby Boy Kids Fashion Hooded Fur Thick Jacket Coat Winter Warm Clothes Outwear (3T, Black)
CB Sports Little Boys' 3 Piece Tricot Athletic Jacket, Pant and T-Shirt, Navy, 6
- Printed tricot and solid tricot matching jacket and pant
- Rib knit cuffs and split kangaroo pockets on jacket
- Pant has elastic waistband and straight hems
- Graphic logo cotton t-shirt
adidas Kids Boy's Athletic's Jacket (Big Kids) Charcoal Grey Heather Large
Kids Contrast Cord Fleece Full Zip Up Boys Camo Print Tracksuit Hoodie Gym Pullover Suit Jogging Joggers
- Kids sizes from 7 years to 14 years
- Long sleeve, with stretch cuffs
- Zip up closure
- 60% polyester & 40% cotton
- Please note that colour can vary from that shown on screen
Spalding Big Boys' Tricot Two Piece Sweatsuit, Dark Navy, 10/12
- Polyester tricot
- 1 x 1 rib cuffs
Easton Boys M5 Youth Long Sleeve Cage Jacket, Red/Silver, Large
- 8 inch jacket
- Front on-seam pockets with an internal cell phone pocket
- Contrast elastic bound hem, neck and cuffs
- Light weight 100 percent polyester woven body/sleeves with jersey mesh side inserts
adidas Kids Baby Boy's Athletic's Jacket (Toddler/Little Kids) Charcoal Grey Heather 7
Lucky Bums Kid's Base Layer Long Sleeve Crewneck and Pants Set, Small
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MATERIALS - Made with a 100% polyester Lycra spandex blend which incorporates moisture transfer fibers in the material for superior moisture wicking performance.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING AND SPORTS - This base layer is perfect for those cold nights out camping in order to keep your child warm. Camping isn't the only use for this base layer though; wear it under football and hockey equipment to keep warm on a cold game or practice day.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Made from ultra-lightweight materials, this base layer will not weigh you down or be uncomfortable. Thin enough to not remember you're wearing it, but warm enough to know.
- SIZED TO FIT - Extra small is equivalent to a 5T. Small is equivalent to youth size 6-8. Medium is equivalent to youth size 10-12. Large is equivalent to a youth size 14. Extra-large is equivalent to a youth size 16.
- TOTAL ASSURANCE - When you receive a Lucky Bums product, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know. We are here for our customers and will respond promptly and professionally in order to fix any problems the product may have, if you received a faulty item, we will replace it immediately. Lucky Bums is a family business created by a love of the outdoors, when you purchase a product by us, you become family too.
Top Five Home Run Hitters in Oakland Athletics History
The all-time home run leaders for the Oakland A's include the "Bash Brothers" of the 1980s.
5. Bob Johnson: 252 home runs
One of the early stars of the Philadelphia Athletics, former outfielder Bob Johnson is one the Oakland Athletics all-time home run leaders. Johnson had a brilliant start to his career, hitting at least 20 home runs in each of his first nine seasons from 1933 to 1941. He was one of the best sluggers around during his playing days as he finished in the top ten in home runs in all but two years of his 13-year career.
4. Jose Canseco: 254 home runs
One of the major players in baseball's steroids controversy, Jose Canseco ranks fourth among Oakland Athletics all-time home run leaders. Canseco starred in Oakland from 1985 to 1992 as one of the "Bash Brothers" along with Mark McGwire. Canseco had five seasons of 30-plus home runs with Oakland. He hit 40-plus in a pair of those seasons, leading the league in each. Canseco took home the 1989 AL MVP Award in the best season of his career with 42 homers and 124 RBI.
3. Reggie Jackson: 269 home runs
The third leading home run hitter in Oakland Athletics history is outfielder Reggie Jackson. In ten seasons with the team, Jackson was a great power-hitter and perennial All-Star for the A's. From 1972 to 1974, Jackson was a leader for three straight World Series Championship teams in Oakland. In the middle season, he won the American League MVP Award by leading all hitters in home runs with 32 and RBI with 117. In his career as a hole, Reggie Jackson hit 563 home runs, good for 13th all-time.
2. Jimmie Foxx: 302 home runs
A great slugger for both the Red Sox and Athletics, Hall of Fame first baseman Jimmie Foxx is one of the Athletics all-time home run leaders. Foxx played with the Philadelphia Athletics from 1925 to 1935, emerging as a star and as one of baseball's best power-hitters in 1929. For his last seven seasons with the A's, Foxx had seven straight years of 30-plus home runs; including his seasons in Boston, that streak lasted 12 years. In 1932, Jimmie Foxx hit 58 home runs and drove in 169 RBI; both remain the highest totals ever recorded in Athletics' history. His 534 career home runs are good for the top 20 in Major League history.
1. Mark McGwire: 363 home runs
The Oakland Athletics all-time home run leader is record-setting slugger Mark McGwire. One of Oakland's "Bash Brothers" with Jose Canseco, Mark McGwire was a major power threat for the Athletics from 1986 to 1997. In eight separate seasons, McGwire hit at least 30 home runs for the A's, including four over 40 and one of 52. In his first full year after being traded by the A's, McGwire clubbed a then record 70 home runs, a total which has since been surpassed by Barry Bonds. For his career as a whole, McGwire hit 583 home runs and ranks in the top ten in Major League history.