Bestselling Book Readers & Players in 2020
Basketball's Greatest Players (Step into Reading)
- Random House Books for Young Readers
Ready Player One: A Novel
- Great product!
Ebook & PDF Reader
- - Bookshelf view
- - Recent Books
- - Book search results
- - File Browser,File navigation
- - Search text in book
Archgon Aluminum External USB DVD+Rw,-RW Super Drive for Apple-MacBook Air, Pro, iMac, Mini
- Premium external DVD super-muti drive
- 1mm anybody aluminum casing
- Mac & Window PC compatible
- Both USB and C port cable included
Disney Frozen Music Player Storybook
- Reader s Digest Association
Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Product is for use in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game
- Product Number: WOC A92170000
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.
Kindle for PC [Download]
- Buy once, read everywhere. Sign in with an Amazon account, and sync Kindle books across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book. Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced.
- Get free book samples - read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
Baseball's Greatest Hitters: From Ty Cobb to Miguel Cabrera (Step into Reading)
LuminoLite Rechargeable 12 LED Eye-Care Warm Book Light, Clip On Bed Reading Light, Music Stand Lamp, 2 Brightness. Perfect for Bookworms, Kids & Music Players.USB Cable Included.
Milestone 312 Text-to-Speech Book Reader-Player
- Book player: DAISY, NLS, .TXT and .DOC files
- Also supports MP3, M4A (iTunes), WAV, AAC and WMA
- Text-to-speech player, voice recorder & FM radio
- 1GB internal memory (expand to 32GB w/SD cards)
- Options: Agenda, Color Reader, Barcode Reader
Rienar Universal Multi-Function Portable Spider Flexible Grip Holder for Smartphones and Tablets
- Material: core alloy metal + Soft Touch rubber , feel good! And don't hurt the digital equipment delicate skin
- Applicable models: Universal, all mobile phone (apple, Nokia, Samsung, blackberry, HTC, millet, etc.), digital camera, MP3, Mp4, e-readers, books, or the reference size, size in 6 inch below
- Application environment: bicycle, car, bedroom, home , outdoor as you imagine
- Qty: 1Pc
Dora Music Player 10th Anniversary Edition (Music Player Storybook)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Reader's Digest (COR)
- High Quality
Wonder Bible KJV- The Talking Audio Bible Player (King James Version), As Seen on TV
- Wonder bible Audio player- The talking bible you can listen to anytime, anywhere! Letters, gospels, psalms, prophecies, & more!
- The complete old & New testaments of the Bible in the King James version as well as 10 meditation music tracks. Listen as a source of inspiration during your busy day or for spiritual Restoration through good times & bad.
- Easy to use skip to your favorite chapter or book, pause & Resume to where you left off. Listen and enjoy while a pleasant voice reads the book to you and the words on the page come alive.
- Perfect for everyone Adults, Children, seniors, and visually impaired. For those who are or would like to become spiritually connected.
- Includes wonder bible KJV rechargeable Audio player- long lasting battery will last up to 10 hours, USB charging cable and built-in earphone jack.
An Actor's Guide: Advice for Cold-Reading at an Audition
Every actor must confront this type of audition. It is, no doubt, a nerve-tingling time. However, with these simple tips and hints, one will begin to grasp hold of what Cold Reading truly is.
Well, now that you have finished your monologue in front of the casting director, they hand you a sheet of paper. Your palms are sweaty and the paper sticks to the white sheet of bliss. You're wondering what it could beâ€¦could it be a contract already? Well, not saying that may never happen, but in all actuality is a script. Or, as it is called at an Audition, and "Audition Side." This is just a short piece of a scene from a film that they are currently casting. This is usually with the character that they are interested in having you portray, or it could be just to see if you can really act.
As your eyes graze this sheet of paper, your heart begins to beat. Are they really expecting you to perform a scene that you have absolutely no idea what it is about, or who your character is? Well, in simplest terms, yes they are. What they Casting Director is asking you to do is called a Cold Read. It is something that every actor will come across many of times - most likely at every audition, with the exception of a few.
I recall my first time doing a cold reading, I was nervous, scared, my words began to run together, and that was all before I even had to read the script. While at an audition, and having to do a Cold Reading, it is easy for one to become extremely nervous, and throughout this nervousness, your mind will start to cloud over. Well, first thing first - do not let this happen. You must make an adiqute attempt to keep your mind clear. Because once your mind becomes clouded, it becomes extremely hard to function, much less provide a powerful performance.
Back to what a cold reading truly is. The reason for this sudden and unrehearsed performance is for the Casting Director to see you slightly in a character. They know that you will not give your greatest performance; they are not expecting perfection. They are expecting, however, a performance that shows that you are an actor. That you have the ability to transform yourself in a moments notice; they are looking to see if you have what it takes to be an actor in their film, television show, or stage play. Again, I must stress this once more, THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PERFECTION. I've known so many actors that have literally almost gave up because upon leaving the audition room, they feel that they have failed as an actor because their performance was not that of perfection. And upon hearing all of their worries and fears, I lovingly remind them that they were not expected to give an Oscar worthy performance. As an actor it is extremely simple to wrap yourself up in who you are performing, rather than actually trying to become the character, that you loose yourself in what you are really their for. You are at an audition to give the Casting Directors a taste of what you can do.
The main advice I can give any actor in a situation like this is to:
1: Remain Calm
2: Take Deep Breaths
3: Use Your Time Wisely
4: Remember that the C.D. is not looking for a perfect performance.
5: Have fun, have fun, have fun!!!!!
And remember, this profession is one of extreme surprises - keep up the pace, and never give up!