Bestselling Body Repair Panel Flange Tools in 2020
Pneumatic Air Body Panel Flanger / Punch Tool
Edge Setter hand Joggler Panel Flanging & 5mm Hole Punch Sheet Metal Repair TE159
EEFUN Universal 8pcs Auto Car Door Clip Panel Audio Video Dashboard Opener Dismantle Kits Installer Pry Tool (7 Pcs Plastic Pry Tool and 1 Pcs Steel Fastener Remover)
- Unique anti-scratch designed auto plastic and steel removal pry tool sets make it easy to repair and install auto car door/panel/audio/radio/dashboard clips, fasteners, rivet and similar fittings.
- Made of durable plastic material, sturdy enough for long-term use while still soft enough to protect the surface of the panel safe from scratching.
- One more steel fastener remover helps work more efficiently, and versatile tool set pays for itself with just one use, saves time and no wasting time.
- Professional-grade kit of 8 greatly useful tools for removing auto body trim and molding.
- Works on interior and exterior trim, wide edge remover, narrow edge remover, pull-type remover, hand.
Tool Aid SG 91625 Pneumatic Panel Crimper Air Chisel
- 7" overall length
- Used for patching sheet metal panels
- Full grip handle for safety
Quwei Panel Removal Tool 11 pcs Premium Auto Trim Upholstery Removal Kit Easiest to Use Fastener Remover for Door Trim Molding Dash Panel Composite Body Installer Pry Scraper Fastener Panel Molding
- Ergonomic and unique design - panel removal tool for hard to reach spaces and crevices.
- Non-Scratch: Strong yet Gentle so No More Scratching or Damaging your Vehicle
- Usege: Great for use in body shops, upholstery, marine, auto detailing, RV, autos, boats, trucks Interior & Exterior: Job Specific Tools Made to Remove Door Panels, Fascia & Trim Strips, Interior Panels & Dash Trim,Window Moldings, Wheel Hubs, and More
- Convenient storage: 11 Piece Set,Trim removal tool gentle on surface unlike metal versions.
Vector Trim Panel Remover - Square Notch with 20-Inch Extra-long Handle
- *Universal design removes both plastic and metal clips of various shapes and sizes on cars and trucks
- *Eliminates broken fasteners
- *Chrome plated for durability
- *Rugged construction with a comfortable handle
- * Square notch tip - 20" (510mm)
Edge Setter hand Joggler Joddler Panel Flanging 5mm Hole Punch Metal Repair
Self-tightening 5 Ton Frame & Body Repair Small Mouth Pull Clamp (2 Way)
- Self tightening clamp, grips tighter as it is pulled.
- Two-way pull operation. Butts against panels where only narrow bite available.
- Compact and lightweight for pulling from many places
- Minimum of 1-1/2" reach-around for flanges, cowls, pinch welds, and lips
- The overall length is 8" and jaw width is 1.8", weight 4.5 lbs
Shakespeare 4710 SS Flange Mount
- Antenna Mount
- 1" tall
- Stainless steel
- 1"-14 threaded mount
Astra Depot 4pcs Portable Auto Car Radio Door Clip Panel Trim Dash Audio Removal Installer Pry Tool Kit
- Package includes: 4 x Car Open Pry Tool
- Color: Orange; Material: Good Quality Flexible PVC plastic
- Size: As the picture shown
- Fit For All Car Models that Perfect for removing most car interior lamp covers, license plate lamp covers, dashboard panels.
- Also works for stereo installation, door panels and so on.
COOCHEER NEW 5 Ton Pull Clamp Self-Tightening Grips Frame & Body Repair Small Mouth Pull Clamp 10,000lbs(2 Way)
Ostart 4pcs Auto Car Radio Door Clip Panel Trim Dash Audio Removal Installer Pry Tool
Jackson Safety #10 Pipe Flange Aligner (14779), Aluminum, For Pipes from 3 – 12 Inches, 1 Unit/ Order
On-Court Basketball Workout
The following are exercises to combine into a total body workout for a basketball player using only a basketball, a court and a medicine ball.
Basketball is an anaerobic sport. Therefore, running anything more than a 400m is not sport specific. Every player needs a base of fitness, but interval training is a better way to acquire this fitness than long, slow distance training. Additionally, running with the basketball increases the specificity of the training.
Rip Hamilton Drill
Sprint from free throw line to free throw line dribbling the ball as few times as possible and shoot pull-up jump shots. Make as many as possible in 1:00.
Full Court Lay-ups
Sprint from end to end shooting lay-ups with weak hand. Make as many as possible in 1:00.
Sprint sideline to sideline. Complete seventeen trips in 1:00.
Body Weight Squats
Put hands on your head and keep back flat. Push back with hips and do a slow, full squat.
Squat down. Push up explosively and jump as high as possible.
Stand under the backboard. Jump and touch the backboard as many times as possible in 1:00.
Medicine Ball Jump Squats and Slide
Stand on one side of the rim under the basket and start with medicine ball under the chin. Jump as high as possible and extend the medicine ball as high as possible. Land softly, with ball back to the chin, and push with outside foot to execute one slide to the other side of the rim. Jump and extend with the ball again. Land and push with the outside foot to return to the other side of the basket. Continue.
Lunge and Press
Stand with medicine ball under one's chin. Step out with one foot to lunge and push the medicine ball directly over head. Push back to original stance and repeat with other leg.
Lay on stomach and bend knees ninety degrees. Partner stands over the athlete and pushes on the heels, trying to push the feet to the ground. Athlete resists the pushing and keeps feet off the ground.
Stand with arms outstretched against a wall. Kick legs in and out (abduction and adduction). Stand on right foot and kick left foot out as high as possible (abduction) and then kick across in front of the body and across her right foot (adduction).
Medicine Ball Overhead Throw
Bend at the knees and hips, bring the medicine ball down between one's legs. In one motion, push up with the legs and throw the ball overhead as high as possible.
Reach with the medicine ball all the way to the right as far as one can twist and then throw to partner to one's left. Work both sides.
Straight Arm Throw-in
Keep elbows almost locked. Bend torso back and throw the ball as hard as possible with upper body.
Place hands on the ball like one is setting a volleyball: two hands even pressure on the ball. Tuck elbows close to the body and push ball to teammate.
Start with two balls on the baseline in the middle of the key. Sprint and dribble to the free throw line. Slide to one elbow and then to the other elbow and back to the middle. Back pedal to the baseline.
Lane Line Slides
Start on one lane line. Shuffle from lane line to the other lane line and back.
Just like carioca, but the trailing foot steps in-front; never behind.
Start on the baseline at the corner of one lane-line. Shuffle to the other lane line. Back pedal to the elbow. Shuffle to the other elbow. Sprint to the starting spot.