Bestselling Biology Science Kits in 2020
4M Clean Water Science
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water.
- The kit contains a plastic filter system, active carbon, sand, rock and filter paper.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in chemistry and the environment.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water
- Learn the science of cleaning and reusing dirty water by conducting interesting water purification experiments
- Each kit contains a plastic filter system, active carbon, sand, rock, filter paper and instructions
- Just add a water glass
- Create a "Green Science" project
Thames & Kosmos Biology Genetics and DNA
- Isolate the DNA from a tomato
- Learn about inheritance and how traits are expressed
- Build a DNA model
- Breed bacteria to experiment with genetic engineering
- Best Seller
Scientific Explorer Disgusting Anatomy Heart
- Kinda gross, but pretty cool
- Learn what really makes you tick
- Bonus eyeball kit included
- Includes a heart mold, an eyeball mold, gelatin, cornstarch, 3 food coloring bottles, paintbrush, mixing stick and instructions
- Recommended for children 9 years of age and older
Thames & Kosmos Kids First Biology Lab Science Kit & Microscope
- 32-page, full-color instruction manual and experiment guide
- 11 hands-on experiments
- Complete Introductory microscope kit.
- Discover the science of living things
- total magnification power of 96x to 750x
SmartLab Toys Squishy Human Body
Fstop Labs CloverTale Kids Explorer Kit, Binoculars, Outdoor Exploration Flashlight, Compass, Whistle, Magnifying Glass, Butterfly Net, Tweezer, Insect Viewer Cup, Backpack for Kids (Microscope)
- Great Value Nature Explorer Kit- 9 In 1 outdoor nature exploration set for kids. Includes Kids Binoculars with high magnification and compass, Butterfly Net, Whistle, Tweezer and Insect viewer cup for kids bug catching, Hand Crank Flashlight, high quality Magnifying Glass + Carry Bag.
- Butterfly Net, Tweezers, Insect Viewer, - Great grip easy to set up net. Used as a butterfly net or as a catching net for small fish and insects. Tweezer is included allowing for catching those little bugs and insects without actually touching them!
- Binoculars with Compass - 4 x 30 high power magnification Kid Binoculars with Compass. Easily adjustable viewer allowing for an amazing clear view of nature. Rubber Grips for easy handling. Great for bird watching, whale watching, star gazing and sports events. Safety rubber eye pieces which both protects your child's eyes and prevents damage to lenses in case of fall.
- Magnifier and Insect Viewer - View your catch up close through the insect viewer cup or with a high quality magnifying glass with 2 distortion free magnification lenses. The larger lens provides 3x magnification and the smaller lens 7x.
- Hand Crank Flashlight and Whistle - Powerful LED hand crank flashlight . Perfect for outdoor exploration after dark. Hand Crank flashlight is self-charging (no batteries necessary) at the press of a crank button. making this a terrific accessory for camping, hiking and backyard play, without ever having to worry about losing power. Powerful whistle - loud and clear fox whistle, great as a hiking saftey locater.
ScienceWiz DNA Experiment Kit
- Only product purchased directly from ScienceWiz Store are guaranteed authentic
- Experiment and learn about the building blocks of life with this innovative, interactive kit
- Solve chromosome puzzles, extract DNA from fruit, and more with 8 major science projects
- Includes project materials and a 40 page book with step by step, 3-D instructions to help kids build an understanding of DNA
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up
MindWare Science Academy (Perfume)
- TOYS THAT TEACH: This kit from MindWare makes it easy and safe to learn how to create your own perfume formulas using natural ingredients.
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN: In this kit you will explore essential oil extraction, perfect your own line of perfumes, meet the world first chemist and discover the smell of science.
- GUIDE BOOK: The colorful detailed guide booklet includes step-by-step instructions, helpful hints for experimenting and a data chart to help you record your formula findings
- INCLUDES: lab station, four base perfume scents, bottle, beaker, stirring sticks, sodium polyacrylate, color pigment, crystals, labels and much more. (Ages 8 and up)
Edu-Toys Go Science My Senses Body Awareness Science Kit
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- Perform over 50 fascinating sensory experiments
- Many activities great for parties
- Another great science kit from Elenco, the Snap Circuit company
Easy Peasy Science Fair DNA Extraction Project Kit –Top Science Learning Kit
EZ BioResearch Bacteria Science Kit (IV) (Gift Pack): Prepoured LB-Agar Plates And Cotton Swabs. Exclusive Free Science Fair Project E-Book Packed With Award Winning Experiments. (IV Gift Pack)
- THE #1 BEST SELLING BACTERIA SCIENCE KIT ON AMAZON: Professional quality products and services at unbeatable prices! Lots of science fair competition awards! We offer 100% money back guarantee.
- THE SAFEST AGAR PLATES ON AMAZON: Luria Broth(LB) agar plates are used to grow environmental bacteria. By contrast, Tryptic Soy(TS) agar plates are used to grow pathogenic bacteria from clinic patients. TS agar plates will grow blood-borne bacteria which are very dangerous in unprotected environments such as home and school. The amplified blood-borne bacteria could infect other family members, students and teachers. Be aware of the hidden health risk when using TS agar plates!
- BIOTECH QUALITY, FRESH AND READY-TO-USE: Factory-direct fresh 10 100-mm Pre-poured sterile LB-agar plates and 10 sterile 6-inch long swabs (in 5 pouches). Our plates are manufactured using the biotech GMP standards. Each plate has a fresh and thick layer of agar. Fresh plates promote faster and more bacterial growth as compared to aged stored plates. Re-sealable packaging convenient for re-use.
- FREE SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT E-BOOK: Packed with easy-to-do experiments with clear step-by-step instruction to help you winning science fair competition. Experiments range from testing simple 5 second rule to evaluating the effectiveness of antibacterial agents. Tips and advices are provided to avoid common mistakes.
- PEACE OF MIND: Any question? No worry. You will receive immediate live support with PhD scientists with extensive hands-on experience. A toll-free 800 number is provided. Before you buy or try, check out the vendor to see whether it has a telephone number or a physical address.
Insect Lore Butterfly Growing Kit - With Voucher to Redeem Caterpillars Later
- Pop-up, reusable 11.5-inch tall mesh habitat perfect for butterfly viewing
- Witness one of nature's most spectacular transformations up close
- Includes feeding pipette and complete instructions
- Caterpillars ship separately via included voucher (Additional $7.95 for processing)
- Shipping: Live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live caterpillars to Hawaii
Famemaster 4D-Science Animal Cell Anatomy Model
- This detailed 6" model is comprised of 26 detachable, hand-painted parts
- Transparent housing lets you easily view internal structures
- Some fun Q&A to test your knowledge
- 6" model contains 26 detachable parts
- Learn about parts of a cell in this fun, hands-on activity
- Comes with display platform
- Also includes Illustrated assembly guide and description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge
- Fine detailed sculpting with hand painted parts
Cool Science Experiments that Teach Young Children to Share with Toddlers
Are your children fighting over toys and driving you insane? Here's a fun way to teach them to share. This hands-on method of learning will help them understand that fighting over toys just doesn't work.
First, take the oldest child aside and tell them you are going to do some cool science experiments. Tell them you are going to perform these cool science experiments on little brother or sister.
Now, hunt down some supplies. Dad's white dress shirt will make a fine lab coat for your child to wear while performing their cool science experiments. You'll also need a piece of paper, a pencil, and a few of the toddler's favorite toys.
Tell your older child that you will be performing some cool science experiments to figure out the best method for getting little brother or sister to share toys. Then ask if they have any ideas. Write down a couple of their ideas on the note paper. Also write the following: 1) Take toys away, 2) Ask for the toys, and 3) Provide a more exciting toy.
At this point your child should be excited about the cool science experiments they are about to perform on little brother or sister. If you are questioning the ethics of performing these experiments on your toddler, just think of how much grief you will save them if big brother or sister stops taking their toys away.
Now your cool science experiments can begin. First, give your toddler one of his favorite toys. Now ask your little scientist to walk over and try taking the toy away.
When the crying and commotion begins, ask your little scientist to give the toy back so you can finish your cool science experiments. Now discuss the results of your first method. Ask your child how the toddler reacted when the toy was taken away. Write the results down.
Now give method number two a try. Ask your child to walk over to the toddler and ask him politely for a turn playing with the toy. After your toddler makes a decision, have your little scientist discuss the results with you and write them down.
For the third method, ask your child to try trading the toy for another object that the toddler likes even more. Chances are the little one will take the bait. Again, write down the results of the experiment.
Now, try repeating all three methods to see if you get consistent results.
Now tell your child that the cool science experiments are complete, and that you need to analyze the results. Ask which method was more effective for getting the youngest child to share. Your child will likely see the obvious truth; that it is easier to get the toddler to share by asking nicely or offering another toy. Trying to take the toy away always results in crying and fighting, and probably a time out from mom or dad.
In the few days following your cool science experiments, remind your older child of the results. You should see their behavior change and fighting over toys should decrease.