Bestselling Bike Shop Tools in 2021
Crank Brothers Multi Bicycle Tool (19-Function, Silver)
ODIER Bike Chain Breaker Chain Checker Chain Hook 3 in 1 Kit Include A Extra Pin Bike Chain Replacement Tool Bicycle Shop Tool, Check and Know Whether the Chain or Freewheel Need A Replacement
- Bike Hand Chain Wear Indicator, the chain checker will help you find out whether your chain or freewheel need a replacement!
- Integrated chain hook holds links during assembly. Chain Pin Breaker [You can buy our missing link and save time on chain adjustment, Search ASIN: B071YJP6X9 in our store]
- Handy, Durable and Well Made --- Metal frame with grip coated by rubber for comfortable and anti-slip handling.
- Smart Design, Easy to Break, Easy to Re-chain --- Unique groove on the top make it easy to see how far you have pop the peg out and to remove the cutted chain with peg out of the tool
- Universal--Fits the following : Common bicycle chains of 7/8/9/10 speed, suitable for most of bicycles. The bicycle gear scrubber and brush enable to clean bike cassette and other hard to reach places
Finish Line Shop Quality Bicycle Chain Cleaner
- Includes brushes, scrubbers, and pins
- Cleaner clips directly to the chain--no need to remove the chain from the bicycle
- Three-brush rotating design and scrubber pads clean the chain quickly--usually in less than a minute
- 30-degree exit angle eliminates mess; magnet at bottom collects metal filings and various contaminants
- Clean your chain without removing it--in just one minute
Park Tool AWS-11 Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm hex wrenches
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool Shop Hammer
- Fiberglass shaft and soft touch rubber grip
- Two-sided head-steel on one side and a replaceable plastic head on the other side
- 13.5" long (345mm)
- Steel striking face: 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter
- Plastic face: 1-11/16" (43mm) diameter
CRANKBROTHERs Crank Brothers
- Magnetic case keeps storage of the F Series easy and also supplements the handle for more leverage
- Includes chain tool 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible
- Equipped with - hex wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flathead #1, spoke wrenches: 0, 1, 2, 3 and Torx t-25
- Fitted with a bottle opener for that after ride reward
- 5 year warranty
Performance Tool W80277 SAE & Metric Combination T-Handle Hex Key Set, 10-Piece
- 10-Piece T-handle ball end combination hex key set
- Bright high visibility PVC T-handle grips for added ease of identification, torque, and comfort
- Bonus storage tray mounts on wall or bench
- Includes SAE sizes: 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 5/16, and 3/8-Inch
- Includes metric sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 mm
Park Tool SA-3 Deluxe Shop Apron with Header
- The SA-3 is made from heavy 10 oz. cotton canvas and has two rows of bar tack reinforced pockets for stashing pens, parts, tools, etc.
- The special crossback design removes pressure from the neck for all day comfort. A nylon quick release makes the apron easy to adjust and take off.
- A full 35" in length, the bottom 7" of the apron can be snapped up for a custom height fit.
- The SA-3 has three lower pockets. Each lower pocket is 18.5cm wide and 19cm deep (7.25" x 7.5").
- There are 4 upper pockets, each 11cm deep. From right to left, the width is: 3cm, 3cm, 6.5cm, 7cm.
Park Tool SCW-15 Shop Cone Wrench (15mm)
- The special "Y" head design puts more material where it's needed for strength and durability.
- Precision sizing and a military grade industrial phosphate finish ensure an accurate fit and consistent quality.
- Thin enough to use on the narrowest of adjusting cones, the SCW Shop Cone Wrenches have a long, vinyl dipped handle for leverage and comfortable use.
- Sizes 13mm to 20mm, SCW-13 through SCW-20.
Park Tool SD-SET Shop Screwdriver Set
- All four shop grade screwdrivers in one handy set.
- Includes the SD-0, SD-2, SD-3, and SD-6.
Park Tool Shop Inflator
Park Tool Nitrile Med Gloves-Box of 100
- Provides protection from potencially harmful chemicals and solvents
- Improved for 2012 with a thicker heavy duty nitrile material
- Tough enough to resist snags and able to be re used multiple times
- Easy to slip on and off
Park Tool SA-1 Shop Apron with Header
- Protect your clothes and gain the advantage of large pouch pockets whenever you work in the shop.
- These shop quality aprons are made of a heavy 7-ounce poly cotton twill for comfort and durability.
- Navy blue with white embroidered Park Tool logo.
Park Tool's PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand Review
If you're looking for an indestructible bike maintenance and repair stand, than I highly suggest you take advantage of Park Tool's PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand.
What Exactly Is The PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand?
Basically, a folding stand which you can securely clamp your bike to for ease of access during repairs and maintenance. You can also use it to make washing your bike even easier, like I do.
The cam clamp secures to the tubes of your bike with a simple snap. It really is fast and easy. Also, the clamping pressure is totally adjustable, so that you don't mar your bike or damage it. Park Tool even thought to make the jaw covers of the clamp replaceable, making the repair stand a lifetime investment.
There's also super smooth 360-degree clamp rotation, and a quick release height adjustment for 99 to 145 cm. The three-point leg system is reinforced for tank-like stability. This thing ain't moving once you set it all up, which only takes seconds.
What Don't I Like About The PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand?
This is almost a perfect item. If you want a bike stand, this is the one to get. But as usual, I like to try and be fair with reviews...so I have two points to nitpick.
First, is the price. It retails for just over $200, but of course you can get it cheaper at Amazon. But really folks, you get what you pay for. You'll never have to buy another bike repair stand again. This thing is truly built to last.
Second, is the weight. This thing is heavy! There are much lighter bike stands out there. But again, the weight is simply a by product of how this thing is built: like a brick house. It's nearly indestructible, and is sturdy as a ten ton rock. So of course it's going to be heavy.
What Do I Like About The PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand?
How about everything? It's built to last, sturdy as a rock, sets up in seconds, and makes repairing and tuning the bike a literal snap. There's an endless amount of positions you can hold your bike in. It clamps and unclamps in seconds, and the adjustment makes it safe and secure on ANY bike. It actually makes working on your bike fun, which sounds nuts but is very true.
Yes, it is pricey. But Park Tool really outdid themselves on this bike stand.