Bestselling Bike Frame-Mounted Pumps in 2020
Kolo Sports Closeout Deal: Mini Bike Pump Bike Tire Repair Essentials Kit - Frame Mounted 120 Psi Aluminum Telescopic Pump - Presta & Schrader Compatible Valve
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE BIKE PUMP: Extendable Telescopic pump, easily switches from high volume to high pressure up to 120 psi/8.3 bar.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL BICYCLES: Compatible with both Presta (Road Bike) and Schrader (Mountain Bike) valves.
- QUALITY THAT DIFFERS: lightweight 5.3oz. (Aluminum Alloy) and compact (7.5" extendable to 15.5"), super tight seal with no air leaks.
- COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR SET: includes glueless puncture repair kit, patched & Ball needle. Mounting Bracket, always prepared to get right back on the road.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Our rock-solid warranty protects your Bike Pump for a full five years, we'll replace it at no cost to you! Plus, it's attractively packaged - great as a gift!
Pro Bike Tool Mini Bike Pump with Gauge, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes, High Pressure 120 Psi, Mount
- QUICK PUMPING POWER & ACCURATE INFLATION - High pressure 120 psi/8.3 bar. Oversized piston design enables this portable pump to reach riding pressure with 30% fewer strokes compared to conventional mini bike pumps. Flexible air hose design works with awkward or tight valve placements. Air hose cleverly stored in handle to maximize compactness. The hose features an INTEGRATED PRESSURE GAUGE so you can accurately pump to your desired air pressure!
- DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Stunning design and finish. Superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts - THIS PUMP IS BUILT TO LAST! 8.75 inches long and weighing in at only 4.5oz. Check out our 'How to Video' in the 'Related Video Shorts' section.
- SUPER TIGHT PRESTA & SCHRADER CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS - Easy switching between Presta & Schrader valves thanks to innovative hose design - No adapters needed! Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a super tight seal with no air leaks and NO MORE DAMAGED BIKE TIRE VALVES! Not compatible with non threaded valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken to tightly screw the core into the valve stem.
- NO PUMP RATTLES OR LOST PUMP with our safe & secure frame mount bracket with extra security strap. Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount.
- 'BEST BUY AWARD WINNER' BY OUTDOORGEARLAB, an Amazon Verified Expert - We're very proud to have been awarded their 'Best Buy Award' for 'quality products that offer the most bang-for-the-buck' in their Best Bicycle Frame and Mini Pump Review.
Fillixar 160 PSI Mini Bike Pump Portable, Fits Schrader & Presta Bike Pump, Bike Tire Pump, Soccer Ball Pump Needle Included Bicycle Pump, Bike Air Pump - Grey
- FASTER AND EASIER PUMPING - High pressure 160psi / 11bar offers fastest pumping for mountain or road bikes. The aluminum smooth barrel and shaft allow more air to be pushed through per stroke. The flexible hose with 360 degree pivot makes your pumping much easier, even with awkward or tight valve placements.
- TWIN VALVE DESIGN - Newly designed one-head hose can switch between Presta and Schrader valves in seconds. No more reverse or adapters! Secure thread-on valve connection enables a super tight seal with no air leaks and no more damage on valve stem.
- COMPACT & DURABLE - A hand pump built to last! While only 8.27 inches long and lighter than an iPhone, this whole pump barrel and shaft are made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for long-lasting performance. Our extra flexible hose avoids breaking off when pumping and stows inside pump handle when not needed, maximizing the compactness.
- MOUNT AND GO PUMP KIT - Attach this Schrader & Presta valve pump to your bike with our secure frame-mounted bracket and go, added velcro strap holds the pump firmly in place for no more pump rattles or lost pumps. Glueless puncture repair kit is included, be prepared for a flat tire anywhere!
- MULTI-FUNCTION MINI PUMP - With a ball needle included, this bicycle tire pump is suitable for all exercise balls and ideal for mountain & road bikes, electric bicycles as well as strollers and wheelchairs. An Essential Companion for Commutes and Bike Travels!
Pro Bike Tool Mini Bike Pump with Stabilizing Foot Peg, Secure Presta and Schrader Valve Connection, Black without Gauge
RUNACC Mini Bike Hand Pump Lightweight Aluminum Frame Tire Pump High Pressure Bicycle Air Pump, Fits Presta Schrader Valve
LEOKOR Bike Pump, Mini Portable Bicycle Frame Pump - 260 PSI High Pressure for All Road & Mountain Cycle Tires - 2 in 1 Screw Valve for Presta & Schrader with Tire Repair Kit Patch
- HIGH PRESSURE & SUPER EFFICIENT - The LEOKOR high pressure bike pump can pump up to 260 PSI, make it efficient inflates on each push AND pull for maximum air volume & faster tire inflation, let you inflate a tire with no sweat at all and save much energy for cycling.
- 2 in 1 SCHRADER & PRESTA VALVE - No need for adapters or exchanging valves. You can use LEOKOR bike tire pump as a road bike pump (Presta bike pump), mountain bike pump (Schrader bike pump), for BMX's, kid's bikes and also as a BICYCLE SHOCK PUMP.
- NO LEAKS & NO VALVE STEMS BROKEN - a separate and flexible hose completely is great for "difficult to access" tires. The hose can be also placed safely into the tube and attached well to the bike air pump, no worries to misplace and lost it.
- DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - The mini bike pump is made of 6010 aluminum alloy which is the aircraft high grade quality. This sturdy yet lightweight pump weighs just 5.6 ounces and can be conveniently mounted to your bike's bottle holder frame and stock in your pocket or backpack.
- EXTRA BICYCLE ACCESSORIES BONUS - This frame pump comes with glueless puncture repair kit, Just patch and inflate fast when you have a flat tire. Also contain a ball needle & balloon valve, suitable for basketball, football and yoga ball.
Mini Bike Hand Pump By DigHeath(TM), Portable and Lightweight Aluminum Frame Tire Pump-Fit Presta & Schrader Valve, High Pressure Cycle Air Pump with Glueless Puncture Repair Kit for All Bicycle Tires
Mini Bike Pump,YangGe Portable Cycle Frame Pump, Mini Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain,Hybrid & BMX Bikes - Fit Presta & Schrader Valve, Soccer ball needle Included-Red
- FAST AND EASY: Push only pump action for fast inflation,High pressure up to 120 psi/8.3 bar.
- Mini And Protable: This mini bicycle pump weighs just 109g and just 19.1cm when closed, Made with Aluminum alloy and Rubber,Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Flexible Air Hose Design: The mini cycle pump work with a 12cm extending hose that makes pumping easier, and protects your knuckles and the bike valve form damage.
- Presta And Schrader: Reversible valve compatible with both Presta (Road Bike) and Schrader (Mountain Bike) valves. Easy to change valve for instant adjustment,
- Widely Used:This mini bike pump are suitable for Road, Mountain & BMX Bicycle, motorcycles,balloons, football, basketball,etc.(Include mounting bracket and ball needle)
Giwil Mini Bike Pump with Repair Tool Kit - Fits Presta & Schrader Valve, High Pressure 120 PSI Bicycle Tire Pump & Multi Function Bike Repair Kit for Road and Mountain Bikes, 6.9 Inches.
- MINI BIKE PUMP: Small, lightweight and portable, automatically compatible with both Presta and Schrader, 120 PSI capacity - so time-saving and energy-saving
- WITH 16 IN 1 BIKE REPAIR SET: Which can fix most of problem during riding. All metal tool kits with socket hex wrench 8/9/10/mm, slotted and phillips screwdriver, socket extension rod, solid wrench 8/10/15/mm, hex key wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm, spoke wrench
- BONUS: Ball Needle / 16 in 1 Multi-function Bike Repair Tool / 2 pcs Metal Bicycle Tire Levers / 6 Glueless patches / 1 Metal Tire Rasp, 2 Woods valve rubber bands, which extremely helpful for tire repair
- MOUNT AND GO PUMP KIT: Attaches securely this Schrader & Presta valve pump to your bike. Velcro holds your portable tire pump firmly in place
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Bike tire pump are well made in steel, fine workmanship, stronger, more durable and effective. and Giwil product includes an 30 days money-back
Patarcle 260 PSI Frame-mounted Bike Pump, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible - Black
- LIGHTWEIGHT & HIGH PRESSURE: Portable bike pump. Made of 6010 aluminum alloy- 160g - 27x180mm - 260psi/17.9bar
- LABOR SAVING: Integrated structure makes the pressure maximum to 260 PSI. More effecient than common frame mounted bike pump.
- FITTING: Both for presta and schrader valves
- DETAILS: Durable metal frame bracket. Come with repair kits in case of blowout.
- APPLICATION: All Sports balls like basketball, football as well as yoga ball.
Xtreme Bright Air Mini Bike Pump - Frame-Mounted Pump Accommodates Presta & Schrader Tire Valves - Inflates to 120psi
- Effortlessly fill most popular intake regulators with this comfortable, fiber-reinforced, non-slip tool.
- Hidden rubber tube aids with inflating & stays conveniently stored away inside the handle.
- Included mounting bracket & screws mean you don't need any extra pieces to secure it to your bicycle.
- Conveniently fill many household items this all-in-one tool! 120psi pressure rating is perfect for pillows, pool toys & more.
- Buy With Confidence! Comes with our 100% Satisfaction, Lifetime Guarantee
Bodyguard Mini Bike Pump - Reliable Hand Air Pump, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible with Road, Mountain and BMX Bicycle Tires, High Pressure 260 Psi, 7.3 inches (Black)
Conquer Aluminum CNC Mini Bike Pump - Portable Lightweight Frame Mounted Bicycle Micro Pump
- Durable: Aluminum CNC Construction
- Lightweight: 75g - 7.5 x .7 inches
- Comfort: Grip handle is machine grooved
- Easy: Frame mount included, attaches to standard water bottle bike mount (screws included)
- Versatile: 100 PSI, Head works with Presta or Schrader & Ball inflation needle included
Bike Theft Becomes Growing Problem at Arizona State
An increasing amount of students are reporting bikes stolen to ASU Police.
At Arizona State University, where the cheapest parking permit still costs about $200 and parking tickets are handed out like friendship bracelets at a preteen girl's sleepover, bicycles are the main mode of transportation.
There are so many bikes on a campus that can hold over 50,000 students at a time that thieves are plucking bikes out of holding areas like grapes off a vine. In 2020 alone, 459 bikes were reported stolen to ASU Police -- an average of more than one per day for a year. In January, 2020, 30 were reported stolen, according to ASU Police Department Crime Prevention Officer Brian Kiefling.
"Bike theft around here happens so often that students have become desensitized to it," Kiefling said.
Many students walk out of class or their apartments in the morning to find their lock cut and their bike gone, and the loss of this necessity is as crippling as if the thief stole one of their legs instead. Students ride their bikes to and from classes, to the grocery store, to work, and to get some fresh air after five hours of poring over homework in Hayden library. Their bikes become a part of them -- a mechanism that is not only necessary, but beloved.
Gerald Bourguet, a student at Arizona State University's Downtown campus, came back from Thanksgiving Break to find that both his bike and lock were missing from the parking structure next to his apartment building.
"I was furious," he said, "my apartment isn't too far from campus, but without my bike it takes about 25 minutes to walk there now."
Bourguet's bike cost him about $100, and he had only owned it for 2 months before it was stolen.
Students are trying to bulk up their bike security, but it hasn't deterred bike thieves. Noah Findling, a student at ASU and Vista del Sol resident, had locked up his $160 mountain bike with a U-lock and even removed the seat and carried it with him when he wasn't around his bike. It was still stolen from him about a week ago, after he started leaving the seat on the bike, he said.
"Once I started chaining the seat to the bike, it was gone...seat, chain, bike, everything," Findling said.
Findling reported the bike stolen with ASU Police, but it is hard for police to pinpoint stolen bicycles unless it has been registered. Students can register their bikes online to make it easier for police to find them, according to Alex Davis, Director of Initiatives at Campus Student Sustainability Initiatives.
They simply fill out a form to create a record of the serial number of their bike, which makes it easier for police to locate them, he said.
However, it isn't similar to an insurance policy. Students do not receive compensation for the stolen bike, and registration does not add extra protection to the bike, Davis said.
"The most important thing anyone can do to keep their bike safe is to use a U-lock to lock both their bike frame and wheel to a bike rack," Davis said.