Bestselling Bibliography & Index Reference in 2020
Targum and NT: A Bibliography together with a NT Index CD
How to Use the Readers Guide/Video
The Leader's Bookshelf
- NAVAL INSTITUTE
The Concise Oxford Chronology Of English Literature
The Great Jazz and Pop Vocal Albums
Nelson's Quick Reference Topical Bible Index
The Flute Book: A Complete Guide for Students and Performers
The Book of Zentangle
- Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas describe in their words and images how this popular artform began and how it works.
- Beautiful images to inspire your Zentangle Creations
- 127 pages full of inspiration behind the Zentangle Method
- This book is not a "how to" but a "why to"
Niles Endnote 8 for Students Only [Old Version]
- Search bibliographic databases on the Internet
- Organize references and images in a database
- Construct paper with built-in manuscript templates
- Create bibliographies and figure lists instantly
- Ideal for researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians
Microsoft Word 2010 Quick Reference Guide: Using Large Document Management Tools (301)
- Part of a series of several quick reference guides for Word 2010, each focusing on a set of specific and important topics such as Word 2010-201: Word 2010 New Features, Word 2010-202: Mail Merge, Word 2010-203: Working With Styles, Word 2010-204: Important Formatting Techniques, Word 2010-301: Working with Large Documents, Word 2010-302: Collaboration Techniques and Word 2010-303: Macros & Forms.
- A complete guide to learn large document management features: Table of Contents, Table of Figures, Document Index.
- Additional topics: Bookmarks, Cross-References, Navigation, Footnotes, Endnotes, Subdocuments.
- Our quick reference guides will help you learn what you want when you need it.
- Unlike the competition, our quick reference guides are designed with clear step by step instructions based on exercises that you perform.
Notes Sublime Edition (Notebook/Jotter): Fun notebook/jotter with 96 ruled/lined pages - A5 / 5x8 inches / 12.7x20.3cm / Junior Legal Pad
A Student's Guide to History
- A Student s Guide to History
Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, Third Edition
Delights of Cooking Italian Food in American Kitchens
Italian cuisines are so rich in taste that there is hardly anyone who doesn't have an Italian meal on his or her preference list. Cooking Italian food is one of the most dreaded tasks because of the common myth that Italian recipes are complicated to cook
There are several untold and well-kept secrets regarding cooking Italian food. Let me reveal those to you today so that you become a popular and loved expert of cooking Italian food within your social circle. The most important secret is that there are simpler versions of famous Italian cuisines without any compromise on the aroma and taste of the cuisine, a combination so vital to the overall success of your cooking. They do not need much cooking attention and time. You don't have to spend your whole day to prepare that cherished cuisine of yours. With far less time and effort, cooking Italian food will be a fun-filled activity for you rather than a dreaded one.
Learning the properties of ingredients is a critical challenge in cooking Italian food. Most Americans find it difficult to adopt the jargon. Having said that, the challenge has an intrinsic opportunity for coveted success and you can promise yourself great rewards if you master the properties and taste combination of meat, spices, and other ingredients used in cooking Italian food. You will have to learn the names and the terms used in Italian recipes. You will have to experiment a little bit to explore successful combination of those ingredients. In this way, you will master cooking Italian food as well as be able to come up with your own cuisines.
Another secret in cooking Italian food is that Italian cuisines have a lower level of delicacy as compared to many contemporary cuisines. You can afford to make a few mistakes without ruining the meal altogether when you are cooking Italian food. Since maladjustment of spices and ingredients can and will occur during the cooking process. This benefit turns out to be a huge plus towards successful cooking because even the most prolific cooks are exposed to this common mistake. Forget about making some error in the level of spices or spreading cheese over your cuisine. The lighter delicacy inherent in Italian cuisines will make up for that.
Another secret of cooking Italian food is that there is a plethora of Italian recipes waiting for your
culinary attention. They are equally beneficial to novices as well the professional cooks. There are a lot of online and published resources. Even turning to a cook book from an expert cook will yield great benefits when it comes to cooking Italian food. You just have to go out there and explore the horizon.
Here is another secret revealed for you in your quest for cooking Italian food. You should serve your cuisines along with a bottle of fine wine. The richness and delicacy of the taste of a fine Italian (or any other) wine will instantly boost your chances of success. Pairing these two together and finding the right combination is a challenging task though. Some say it's an art. Some say it's a science. Regardless of how debatable both theories are, you will have to explore your options thoroughly before you can strike the perfect combination of the two. The effort is very well paid once the initial phase is over.
And here is your last and most important secret while cooking Italian food. It's not simply about cooking and serving the meal. You have to turn your serving into an energetic and interactive event rather. A hasty serving can ruin the whole effort. Don't take it too seriously. Don't get lost in the translation. Italian cuisines are more a feast than the food. Allow enough time in your serving cycle to engage into enthusiastic conversation and make it a great social event than taking the meal itself alone. You will definitely hit the right chord.