Bestselling Beer Brewing & Wine Making Testing in 2020
Triple Scale Hydrometer and 13" Glass Hydrometer Test Jar with Stand with Safety Bumpers Home Brewing Beer Brewing Wine Making
- GLASS TEST JAR and HYDROMETER COMBINATION
- ACCURATE - measure alcohol in Brix, Potential Alcohol and Specific Gravity
- DURABLE - includes sturdy base - more durable than other glass test jars
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale - Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit
- It's designed for testing the suger content and specific gravity of liquid.
- Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.
- Consistently accurate readings of 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results.
- Durable and Easy to Use & Carry -- The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
Brew Tapper Triple Scale Hydrometer for Beer, Wine, Mead & Kombucha - Specific Gravity ABV Tester
- *** Brew Tapper is the ONLY Authorized Seller. *** Best Homebrew Hydrometer. Essential piece of your Home Brew equipment for ABV Testing.
- Color bands indicate start and finish for wine and beer (Dessert Wines, Table Wines, and Beer)
- Calculate alcohol, see when the fermentation is finished and troubleshoot problems.
- Triple Scale: Specific Gravity (0.99 - 1.17), Potential Alcohol (0%-20%), Brix/Balling (0-35)
- Backed by a Lifetime - No Hassle - Free Replacement Guarantee, if inaccurate!
Triple Scale Hydrometer ABV Testing For Home Beer Brewing and Wine Fermentation Kit Making Equipment
- Our high quality hydrometer uses a triple scale helping you measure the alcohol density and content with a triple scale which includes Specific Gravity, Potential Alcohol (0%-20%), Brix / Balling (0-35), so whether you are beer brewing or wine brewing you can track the fermentation process in your home.
- Comes in a protective plastic case to keep your home brewing tool safe and away from damage and is the perfect addition to your home brewing equipment for Dessert Wines, Table Wines, and Beer
- Hydrometer is made of solid glass and features a weight of lead shot - helping you quickly calculate alcohol content and seeing when fermentation is finsihed or solving problems - making it the perfect addition to your beer brewing kit!
- This alcohol hydrometer measures out to be 10.4 inches in length - perfect size for storage anywhere in your home and is a must have in the list of great wine accessories to add to your wine making supplies - the perfect kit for any home brewers best collection
- We provide 100% Money Back Guarantee - if your tester has any innaccuracies we will give you your money back or a free replacement - No questions asked
Home Brew Triple Scale Hydrometer for Beer, Wine, Cider and Mead Highly Accurate, Easy to Read, Specific Gravity Tester for Home Alcohol Brewing
- Brew Up a Better-Tasting Batch: Lets you easily calculate sample alcohol % volume (ABV) using Specific Gravity 0.99-1.16, Potential Alcohol 0 -20% and Brix Balling 0-35%.
- Use for Making Wine, Beer & More: Versatile glass hydrometer accurately measures the alcohol content in your home brewed wine, beer, hard cider, mead or kombucha!
- Easy to Read: Features bright, color-coded bands for better readability. Double packaged in a hard plastic case within a protective cardboard box to prevent glass breakage during handling.
- Simple to Use: Includes clear, detailed instructions and examples of how to use the hydrometer and how to work through common problems.
- No-Hassle Accuracy Guarantee: This beer & wine triple scale hydrometer is high quality and built to perform. But if you find it's not accurate, let us know and receive a replacement or refund.
Alcohol Hydrometer Glass Test Jar: Measuring Cylinder Beaker Lab Tube for Home Brew Supplies. Triple Scale Tester Proofing Meter Equipment. Beer/Wine Making/Spirits/Whisky/Moonshine/High Proof Spirit
- TOP QUALITY DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT: It's recommended pro distillers use a hydrometer to read liquid alcohol content which is why you are going to need a couple of these 12" master distiller hydrometer test jars. Designed for use with a proofing hydrometer our glass testing tube is a must have for making great brews ciders whiskey, mash, kombucha moonshine and other high proof spirits. Made with absolutely NO mercury and NO lead the glass beaker tubes are also safe and environmentally friendly.
- TUBES FOR A VARIETY OF PROJECTS: Since they are dishwasher-safe commonly used for beer or wine sampling and strong enough that they can handle ANY alcohol scielaboratory chemical products high proof spirits and even battery acid the heavy duty nongraduated cylinders are great for home brewing for home winemaking fermentation distilling and laboratory work. Use them to get quick and clear hydrometer readings to test sugar content to taste maple syrup or for testing higher proof products.
- SOLID GLASS CYLINDRICAL TESTER: Crafted out of a single piece of lab-grade pyrex Borosilicate glass our tall tube is stronger more durable and more dependable than others currently on the market. Some brands make their sampling tubes out of glass panels that are fused or glued together thus leading to leaky seams. We chose to make these test jars out of solid glass in order to ensure that you will experience leak-free testing and tasting time and time again.
- TESTING TUBE WITH THICK BASE: You will be surprised to learn that our super strength glass testing tube never tips over. Each one of these glass test tubes has been finished with a 3" diameter hexagonal base allowing you to stand them up when necessary without the need of a test tube stand. They also feature a pour spout and the glass cylinder is unmarked in order to not obstruct hydrometer readings making it easy to test potential alcohol brix and distill without a hydrometer scale chart.
- FAB GIFT IDEA FOR HOME BREWERS: Used to accurately calculate alcohol content using a proof and tralle or triple scale hydrometer to easily measure specific gravity this non-corrosive beaker makes a great gift idea for the master distiller or winemaker in your life. Each and every glass beaker tube we sell is securely packaged to avoid breaking before being shipped to you and our customer service team is dedicated to solving any and all problems in a professional and timely manner.
MRbrew Ball Lock Post (Gas in) (2pc) - Cornelius Keg
- A damaged keg post can make it difficult or impossible to attach post connects. A poor fit may cause CO2 leaks and an empty CO2 tank. Post attaches to the gas-in threaded port of the keg. Gas Ball Lock Quick Disconnects will fit these posts.
- This replacement plug is for use with ball lock MRbrew, Cornelius and AEB kegs, A cost-effective replacement part, Made for the "Gas In" side.
- Easy to install, All made of 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel (Including Spring,Probe), Food Grade O-ring.
- This is a replacement gas post with a 19/32-18 thread and a 11/16" hex, they include new poppet valve and new o-ring for the posts. Post is extremely high quality.
- They will not fit Firestone kegs.
Glass Hydrometer Test Tube Jar & Cylinder Brush - Narrow Flask for Alcohol Meter Testing Moonshine, Homebrew Beer, Home Wine Making Kits, Borosilicate Glass 3.3…
Triple Scale Hydrometer for Beer, Wine, Cider,Alcohol Testing for Home Brewing by Ferroday
- Triple Measuring Scale:Specific Gravity,Potential Alcohol, Brix/Balling
- Accurate Calculate:Graduated color bands help you know when you brew is ready, you can keep track of your fermentation's progress and determine the finished product's alcohol content
- High Quality:Made from durable glass,100% high quality guarantee,if not satisfied,just replace or get a refund.
- Best Gift:A must have for home brew equipment for ABV and alcohol testing, a perfect gift for wine makers
- Package:1*Tiple Scale Hydrometer,included instructions,conversion chart and protective plastic case
Litmus pH Test Strips, Universal Application (pH 1-14), 2 Packs of 100 Strips
- Sold as Two Packs of 100 pH Strips, 200 Strips Total
- pH 1.0-14.0 Full Range Test Strips
- pH Color Chart Intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Size of One pH Test Strip: 45mm x 7mm (L x W) or 1.8" x 0.3" (L x W)
- For bulk discounts search "LRS-4812x5" for 5 packs of 100 [$9.95], "LRS-4812x10" for 10 packs of 100 [$19.95], or "LRS-4812x20" for 20 packs of 100 [$34.95]
Jellas Pocket Size pH Meter Digital Water Quality Tester for Household Drinking Water, Swimming Pools, Aquariums, Hydroponics, pH Measurement for 0-14.0 pH, Â± 0.1 Accuracy, 0.1 Resolution.(Yellow)
Brewer's Elite Hydrometer - for Home Brew Beer, Wine, Mead and Kombucha - Deluxe Triple Scale Set, Hardcase and Cloth - Specific Gravity ABV Tester
Brix Refractometer With ATC | Includes 10 Pipettes | Fast & Accurate Readings With 1 or 2 Drops | Great For Home-Brewing Beer & Making Wine
- ACHIEVE THE PERFECT BREW WITH EASE; take full control of your home brew with Brew Ur Beer's Brix Refractometer by testing brix and Specific Gravity at any point during the process to optimize the quality and flavor to your satisfaction. Our refractometer will make you more efficient at making homemade beer, wines, fruit juices and other homemade beverages by substituting the traditional hydrometer with the Handheld Brix Refractometer.
- SAVE BIG, TEST WITH LESS; with just a drop or 2 of your brew, you can get accurate wort readings. That means you don't waste much of your crafted creations like you would with a hydrometer. The beer refractometer also saves time by taking readings anytime during the boil without having to cool samples.
- CONSISTENT PRECISION TECHNOLOGY; unlike other cheap refractometers on the market, this Handheld Brix Refractometer has built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation, which accounts for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensates accordingly to guarantees consistently accurate readings from 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity. Now you can achieve super amazing quality for your home crafted brews every time.
- COMPACT, VERSATILE & STURDY BRIX REFRACTOMETER DESIGN; this beer refractometer is constructed with non-corrosive, non-staining and non-reactive aluminium material which guarantees hygiene and safety for all-grain and extract novice or master brewers. Measuring just 8.3"X3.4"X2.8" and weighing a measly 5.6 ounces, the ergonomic design is perfectly comfortable to handle and compact enough to take wherever you need it.
- EXTRAS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED; Refractometer comes in a protective case for convenience during traveling, along with a precision calibration screwdriver, 10 X 3ml pipettes and a lens cleaning cloth. You can perfect your brewing skills and create expert quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with this complete DIY Brew-master kit. CLICK the Orange button to Order Now!
The Legal Aspects of Home Wine Making
Nearly all states have legalized making wine at home, however the rules can vary a great deal. This article explores the legalities of making homemade wine.
First off, in 1919, the 18th Amendment to the United States Constitution, established prohibition, which in turn made home brewing in American criminal. But in 1933 the 21st Amendment repealed prohibition legalizing making homemade wine, but left out brewing beer in the home. The Amendment as a whole leaves control of alcoholic beverages within the states, so this means it's still up to the states to legitimatize home brewing within their state codes, although it is federally lawful.
Nearly all states have legalized making wine at home, however the rules can vary a great deal. In 1978 President Jimmy Carter signed into law a bill, that made beer brewed at your home for ones own or family utilization, tax exempt and enabled specified amounts of alcoholic beverages to be lawfully brewed in American residences. This bill actually went into effect February of 1979.
Though the bill actually refers to beer, various extra amendments authorize different alcoholic beverages being brewed inside admissible limitations. Relative to a person's marital status the bill allows around 100 and 200 gallons of home brew to be made annually.
Single individuals are permitted 100 gallons annually whereas married couples are allowed 200 gallons a year. Just remember, you aren't authorized to sell your home brew unless you get the standard license offered to alcoholic beverage stores. An individual will have to be 18 to make wine and users must also be of permissible drinking age in order to ingest it.
There are of course several states where in it's banned to brew alcoholic beverages at your home. States like Idaho, where by basically just beer that is comprised of in state elements is lawful and then there's Utah, where by in no way is a person qualified to brew alcoholic products without a permit from the state. These states think they are able to best execute this matter alone.
Before you go getting yourself in trouble with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, refer to your area regulators to discover if home wine making is authorized where you live.
Now that you comprehend the legalities of home wine making you may possibly want to get under way making your own wine. That's if you reside in a city where it's legal. If it turns out you do, visit this making homemade wine link to begin.