Bestselling Bathroom Storage & Mirrors in 2020
Cabidor Mirrored Storage Cabinet (CAB00405)
- Simple, immediate and affordable storage solution, Deluxe model that features a full length exterior mirror
- Installs easily in minutes and is mounted via door hinges, Integrates with your door's hinge hardware for smooth opening and closing of your
- Customizable interior adapts to your storage needs; Storage capacity of 5 standard medicine cabinets
- 4 coats of oil based paint give the Cambior a Smooth White Finish, Reversible for Right and Left Hinge Doors
- Dimensions: 70" x 16" x 4.125"; Weight: 33lbs. When installing in a corner, all models require a minimum distance of 3.5 inches between the side wall and the center of the hinge pin
HOMFA Bathroom Wall Cabinet Multipurpose Kitchen Medicine Storage Organizer with Mirror Single Door Shelves,White Finish
- 1. Material: Made of high grade solid MDF material, with door and mirror, silver metal handle knobs make it easy to open and close. Comes with pure white finish, this wall cabinet is durable and looks elegant.
- 2. Multipurpose: The storage cabinet combined with modern style and ample storage space for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and other occasions. Features enclosed shelf with shutter door, and several open shelf to place towels, soap, tissues and other decorative items.
- 3. Save Space: The bath cabinet can be assembled on wall or over the toilet or just place on the floor and adds functionality and space-saving.
- 4. Easy to install: This cabinet unit is easy to assemble and all mounting hardware is included.
- 5. Wall Closet Size: 25.9"L x 6.7"W x 24.8"H(66cm X 17cm X 63cm) Mirror size: 20.4*8 inches
LANGRIA 10 LEDs Wall Door Mounted Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Jewelry Armoire Storage Organizer for Accessories, Carved Design, 2 Drawers, 3 Adjustable Heights, White
- LED LIGHT EQUIPPED: 10 automatic LED lights powered by 3AAA batteries (no included) illuminate the inside of the cabinet when you open it
- FULL-LENGTH MIRROR: 42.9''L x11.6''W with 3 adjustable heights offer better view of head-to-toe; it uses real glass mirror without funhouse effect and provides better performance
- SPACIOUS STORAGE: the jewelry armoire includes: 70 earring slots, 40 earring holes, 1 hanging rod, 32 necklace and bracelet hooks, 84 ring slots, 1 pouch, 15 compartments and 2 drawers
- WALL & DOOR MOUNTED: it can be conveniently wall-mounted or hung over the door in your room, bathroom or dressing room at 3 different heights; doesn't take up floor space, great for reduce spaces
- MODERN DESIGN: classy and luxurious, this jewelry armoire is made of strong and durable MDF; soft black velvet lining protects your jewelries from scratches; the lock with key keeps them safely stored; magnetic door catch provides complete and secure closure
Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet Home Kitchen Living Room Double Mirror Door Wall Mount Storage Shelf Organizer, Wood Medicine Cabinet(White)
Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet Single Door Wall Mount with Mirror Organizer Storage Cabinet(2 Tier Inner Shelves)
Elecwish 24" Wide Wall Mount Mirrored Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Storage 2 Mirror Door (23.6" 23.6" 6.3")
Tooletries Mighty Toothbrush Holder Grey
- A silicone Toiletry organizer for small bathroom items
- No suction cups, no adhesive, no permanent mounts. Grips to shiny surfaces; glasses, mirror, tiles and Marble
- 100Percent waterproof, safe and hygienic and easy to clean. Custom drainage system allows for water to drain and dry
eclife 22" x 28'' Large Storage Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Organizer Mirror Storage Wood Adjustable Wall Mounted Mirror Cabinet Black C01
Umbra Cubiko Mirror and Storage Unit, Black, 1009654-040
Tangkula 36" Wide Wall Mount Mirrored Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Storage 3 Mirror Door
Mirrotek Beauty Armoire Makeup Organizer with Vanity Table, White Finish Frame
- Undivided shelves are perfect for nail polishes
- Semi shelves great for eye shadows; Shelf for bottles
- Plastic Compartments are removable and washable with soap and water
- Room for ALL your everyday cosmetics,Product Dimensions:14(L) x 8(W) x 48(H) inches
- Made in the USA
Elegant Home Fashions Lisbon Collection Shelved Bathroom Space-Saver, White
- Elite space-saver provides open cubby and enclosed shelf
- Sturdy engineered-wood construction; classic, pure-white finish
- Windowed doors with curtains; decorative scrolling; white knobs
- Fits over any standard toilet; some assembly required
- Measures 7.5 by 24 by 67 inches
- Door magnet and hinges are pre-hung
- Maximum Shelf Capacity: 10 lb. per shelf with properly installed anchors
- Care: Wipe clean using soft cloth with warm water
- Assembly instructions offered in three languages: English, Spanish & French with a clear diagram style
Easy & Eco Life Suction Cup Shelf Shower Bathroom Window Mirror Wall Mounted White Acrylic 15 inch x 4 inch
A Plain Bathroom Mirror Can Look Modern Too
Give your plain bathroom mirror a modern makeover with an elegant wooden frame
The solution is simple. As you would frame a beautiful poster or painting, create an elegant wooden frame around your old mirror.
Measuring Your Plain Bathroom Mirror
If the bathroom mirror borders on the wall or ceiling anywhere, measure the length and width of your mirror exactly. The wooden frame you create will be glued over the plain edges of your mirror, reducing its apparent size. If, however, there is a space between the mirror and the wall and ceiling, you have the opportunity to make your bathroom mirror look even bigger than it really is, by having your frame protrude outside the plain edges of your mirror. Therefore, draw a line on the wall around the mirror at a distance of 2 inches. This line will mark where your frame will end. Go ahead and measure the length and width of this line instead of the mirror. If you want to be on the safe side, add 1 or 2 inches to any measurement you take, to offset any errors when it come to cutting the corners of the frame.
Selecting the Wood for Your Plain Bathroom Mirror
Depending on your budget, you will create a simple or elegant border to overlap the plain edges of your bathroom mirror. Both options will look beautiful when they are finished. The simple, inexpensive border will match the stain or color of your cabinets, giving your plain bathroom mirror a modern, wooden trim. The elegant, slightly more expensive border, will look like a classic picture frame. You will find what you need at Home Depot, Lowe's, or your local lumber store.
For a simple frame choose Â½ x 4 inch plank of wood, or any size that you think will look good on your bathroom mirror. You will need four such planks, and make sure that each is long enough to fit your length and width measurements.
For an elegant frame chose 4 inch base molding, or any size you think will look good with your bathroom mirror. If you intend to paint the frame, then any base molding will do. If you wish to stain it, however, make sure to buy only unfinished wood. Again you will need four pieces that are at least as long as your measurements.
Cutting the Frame for Your Plain Bathroom Mirror
The wooden border you create for your plain bathroom mirror will be made of four sections that will join at the corners to form a square, like an empty picture frame. If you have a saw at home that can cut at an angle, then simply cut your wood or base molding to your measurements at 45 degree angles. You will create two pieces for the width and two pieces for the length. Remember to switch between right and left as you go. If you don't have access to such a saw, have a store employee cut the wood or base molding for you. Many stores offer such a service for free. In addition, many stores provide a table with a handsaw and a frame for sawing at an angle. The blade of the saw moves back and forth in the frame, keeping you at a 45 degree angle. This way you'll be able to saw the wood or base molding yourself.
Creating the Frame for Your Plain Bathroom Mirror:
Once your wood or molding is cut, cover the floor of a well-ventilated work area with a plastic sheet for protection. Next, assemble your wooden border by gluing the length and width pieces at the corners using a strong adhesive, like Liquid Nails. Let your frame dry thoroughly. When you are finished, the four pieces will have come together to form a picture frame.
You can either paint or stain the wood. If you choose to paint, semi-gloss white is usually a good color, as it will match your doors and molding. If you choose to stain, match the shade to your cabinets. It's a good idea to first condition the wood with pre-stain wood conditioner, then to stain the wood at least twice.
Affixing the Frame You Created to Your Plain Bathroom Mirror
When the frame is dry, ask someone to come and help you. Begin by spreading a generous line of glue along the edge of your plain bathroom mirror. Next, lift the wooden border you created, one person at each side, and press it into place over the plain edges of the mirror. You will need to hold the newly-glued frame in place for a few minutes to let the glue harden. If the frame is especially large and heavy, it's a good idea to slide something under it for support as the glue dries.
Your plain bathroom mirror will now look transformed, with a sleek frame to give it a modern feel. Any rust stains will be covered, and the bathroom reflected in the mirror will look like a photo in a beautiful picture frame.