Bestselling Bathroom Fixture Hardware Parts in 2020
Mayfair STA-TITE Toilet Seat Fastening Hardware Upgrade Kit, STATITE
- UPGRADE: Use any Easy Clean & Change Seat to STA-TITE with the STA-TITE Hardware Upgrade Kit
- STA-TITE Seat Fastening System Never loosens and installs with ease
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: bolt 3/8" x 2-1/4" and residential nut 3/8"
- COMPATIBLE: Can be used with Flip or Twist Cap Hinges
- COMPATIBLE: Use with all Easy Clean & Change toilets by Mayfair, Bemis and Church
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: With Earth friendly materials and processes
Taymor 02-D79614SN Maxwell Three Piece Bath Set, Satin Nickel
- Satin Nickel Finish
- Construction: Zimac (die cast zinc alloy)
- Wipe with a clean, soft damp cloth Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasives
- Complete with Mounting Hardware and Instructions
- Process: Polished, copper plated, nickel plated, satin nickel plated, brushed and then epoxy clear coated
Speakman RPG05-0885 Mounting Hardware for Neo (Sa-1000 & Sa-1001), Alexandria (Sa-1100 & Sa-1101) & Rainier Accessories (Sa-1300 & Sa-1301)
- For Neo, Alexandria and rainier
- Repair part
- Manufactured in China
Designers Impressions Newport Series 4 Piece Satin Nickel Bathroom Hardware Set
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Concealed Screw Mounting System
- Warranty: 15 Years on Finish
Moen 01675001356 DN8486BN, 7", Brushed Nickel
- Preston bathroom towel ring offers simple, subtle style
- Mounting hardware and guided template included for easy installation
- Warm brushed nickel finish
- Matches seamlessly with Moen's Preston bathroom collection
- Backed by Moen's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Delta Faucet RP72811 Mounting Hardware Toilet Seat
- Designed exclusively for Delta faucets
- Made to original specifications
- Rigorously tested to ensure quality performance
Broan 655 Heater and Heater Bath Fan with Light Combination
Prime-Line M 6258 Frameless Shower Door Bottom Seal – Stop Shower Leaks and Create a Water Barrier (3/8” x 36”, Clear Vinyl)
Danco, Inc. 9D00010306 Bathtub Hair Catcher Strainer & Snare, Drain, White
- PREVENTS CLOGGED DRAINS: Helps keep drains flowing freely, eliminating clogs from foreign objects and build-up.
- CATCHES HAIR: Unique pegs catch hair before heading down the drain. The basket acts as second-defense in catching any missed hairs.
- EASY INSTALLATION and CLEANING: Basket handle acts as a finger lift allows for easy installation, removal, and cleaning.
- UNIVERSAL STYLE and FIT: Designed to fit tub drains with a diameter of 4 inches to 4.5 inches. White finish blends nicely with most tubs and existing fixtures.
- WANT MORE?: Also available in a 3-pack! (item # 10876)
KOHLER K-4636-0 Cachet Elongated White Toilet Seat, with Grip-Tight Bumpers, Quiet-Close Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Quick-Attach Hardware, No Slam Toilet Seat, white
- Quiet-Close lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming
- Grip-Tight bumpers add stability and prevent shifting
- Quick-Release hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required
- Quick-Attach hardware for fast and secure installation
- Color-matched plastic hinges
- Fits most elongated toilets
SMARTSTANDARD 6.6ft Heavy Duty Sturdy Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit -Smoothly and Quietly -Easy to install -Includes Step-By-Step Installation Instruction Fit 36"-40" Wide Door Panel (I Shape Hanger)
- WHY CHOOSE US: With 1/3 of the market price, you can get the same quality products here! Premium quality hardware kit are provided along with a completely turnkey experience.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO INSTALL: Professional instruction and customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time. Save the cost of finding a carpenter or decoration team.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: A Barn Door Hardware kit (2x 3.3FT Rails, 5x Rail Spacers, 2x Rollers, 2x Door Stops,2x End Caps,1x Floor Guide,1x Hex Key;All other necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. For 16 inch stud.) DOOR NOT INCLUDED.
- DOOR WEIGHT CAPACITY: 220 lb, Fit door panel width: 36"-40", Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4".
- THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR HOUSE: This modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms without the annoyance of a swinging door.
Hardware House 54-4866 Tuscany 2-light Wall and Bath Light Fixture
- 2-light wall fixture can be mounted pointing up or down
- Features 2 alabaster glass lamp shades and textured black finish
- Uses (2) 60 watt (A19) medium light bulbs
- Light bulbs are not included
- Dimensions: 8-3/4" W x 14" H
American Standard 7301111-0070A Flush Valve Seal Kit
- Replacement part
- Replacement flush valve seal for American Standard Champion 4 tank
- Easy installation
- Includes O-ring and gasket
Book Review: Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris
A review of the how-to crafting book Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People by Amy Sedaris.
Once again, with her I Like You, Wigfield, and Strangers with Candy collaborator/co-writer Paul Dinello, Amy Sedaris has produced another brightly colored, humorous how-to book called Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People. The first thing you need to know is that this isn't a standard how-to book. Only the recipes in the book feature full instructions, and even those are written in shorthand. Simple Times is a craft how-to book for people who already know how to craft and want new ideas.
The book opens in similar fashion to I Like You. Amy crafts a letter to the reader to set their expectations for the book. She then introduces two new collaborators: Jean and Gene Woodchuck--an elderly married couple with a history of domestic violence and abuse--who will pop up throughout the book with more in-depth crafting advice. The book dives straight into visual content, foregoing the chapter introductions that were such a joy to read in I Like You until about a third of the way into the book. This isn't a bad thing. It, again, sets up proper expectations for the book. If you need exact instructions on how to paint a shepherd and his flock in a sunny field onto a sextet of matchbook boxes, this isn't the book for you.
There are certain crafty items that haunt the book with no explanation, instruction, or reason other than a recurring visual motif. For example, someone in Amy Sedaris' gigantic collaborative team for the book has a collection of googly-eyed nuts. Peanuts, acorns, walnuts--anything with a hard shell that can survive an onslaught of hot-glue. There is a brief mention in the "Shut-Ins" chapter about making them, but--again--no instructions. To repeat the chorus, if you need exact instructions on how to hot glue googly eyes to peanut shells and arrange them in a large shoebox built up to look like a riverboat or theater, this isn't the book for you. Another, sadder visual motif is the mouse death house (not to kill the creature, but to set the proper mood for its final days), which is hilarious in context but horrifying to think about when the gag wears off.
Unlike I Like You, the draw here is the photography. Since the book rarely offers detailed instructions, you need the big bright visuals to guide you on your way. Do you want to make the craft stick cold trivet? It's a good thing the photo is brightly lit, large, and easy to see construction details on. Need inspiration for a Halloween costume? Steal a page for Amy Sedaris and go as Jesus, an Indian, a lusty Greek woman, or a pock-marked rebellious teenager-wannabe. Want some extra fun in the bedroom? There is an entire chapter devoted to pleasing your lover with beautifully framed photographs of Amy and Paul...well, you get the picture.
In interviews, Amy has suggested this book is great for inexperienced crafters, as the quality of the product is unintimidating. Most of the projects are. It's just, if you haven't crafted before, do you want to take your inspiration from a book that suggests rusty nail wind chimes and sausage houses as easy projects? Or do you want to start with crafts you find interesting and branch out to the more esoteric later?
Where I would recommend I Like You to anyone with the need to invite over company or socialize with others, Simple Times is best doled out to a friend or relative with a good sense of humor and crafting experience. I walked away from the book with a good forty ideas that I can extrapolate further to whole new product lines for craft shows and online sales. If you're a fan of Amy Sedaris who doesn't craft, you should really browse through the book in the store before committing to the purchase. Or just buy it and use it as a conversation starter at parties. It's a quick read with big text and lots of pictures, so you can feel smarter about yourself real easy if you need the self-esteem boost.