Bestselling Bath & Shower Gels in 2020
Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Bath & Shower Gel, 32 oz.
- One 32 oz. bottle of Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
- Gently cleanses and hydrates extra dry skin
- Plant-based formula made with organic botanicals and essential oils
- No parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or sulfates
- Vegan and not tested on animals.Sulphate free
- For extra dry skin
- Aloe, plant proteins & non-drying botanical cleansers purify & replenish while the soothing aroma of lavender essential oil calms the body
- NSF/ANSI 305 certified, contains natural & organic ingredients
- 100% vegetarian formula, no animal testing
- NO: parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrance, phthalates or harmful sulfates
Puracy Natural Body Wash, Sulfate-Free Bath and Shower Gel, Citrus & Sea Salt, 16 Ounce, (Pack of 2)
- The Puracy Difference: Join the 1 million+ enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Coconut-based cleansers create rich, luxurious foam; clinical-grade moisturizers hydrate; sea salt purifies and balances; 100% clean rinsing; CITRUS & SEA SALT: Sun-ripened citrus groves with a gentle breeze of ocean air
- CREATED BY DOCTORS: Developed for daily use by men and women, with all skin types, by our team of Ph.D. chemists; Removes impurities, enhances hydration, and washes away completely, leaving your skin crisp, soft, and clean
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No triclosan, sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), formaldehyde, salicylates, parabens, phosphates, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, perfumes, dyes or caustics
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Plant-derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA & Leaping Bunny - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Wash, Unscented
- Our calming and cleansing Body Wash has a moisturizing lather that leaves skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and renewed
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin
- Antimicrobial neem oil protects and moisturizes all skin types, including dry, cracked skin
- Antioxidant-rich spirulina (blue-green algae) cleanses and purifies skin
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil and aloe vera nourish, hydrate and soften skin
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle
- Use daily as a body wash or shaving gel
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing body wash to calm, cleanse and nourish skin
Kiss My Face Early-to-Rise Moisturizing Shower Gel, Bath and Body Wash, Value Size 32 oz
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin with the scent-sationally rich lather of this Aromatherapeutic, Vegan & Cruelty Free formula blended with plant-based cleansers.
- Olive Oil, Aloe and Vitamin E infused formula that's SLS & Paraben Free.
- Invigorating bath and body wash, scented with Wild Mint & Citrus, leaves your skin moisturized and soft. Economically-friendly 32-oz. bottle.
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash, 22 oz, (4 Count)
- You will Receive a Pack of 4 Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash, 22 oz
- Lightweight formula gently cleanses to leave skin feeling smooth & looking healthy
- Lock-in-Moisture technology infuses moisture without leaving a coated feel
- In a clinical study, experts noticed dry skin improvement in 100% of women
- Scented body wash formulated with shea butter
- Nourishing body wash delivers long-lasting moisture to help treat dryness at the source
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel- 40 oz (Mega Size)
- Rain bath Shower & Bath Gel cleans, softens and conditions skin without a heavy leave-behind residue
- Made in USA
- Extra-Large Club Size
Bath & Body Works Oilve Oil Body Wash Lavender & Sandalwood
Irish Spring Moisture Blast, Moisturizing Body Wash - 18 fluid ounce
- Formulated with a skin conditioner
- Lathers for a rich all-over clean
- Odor Neutralization Technology
- Keeps you fresh for 24 hours
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Body Wash and Foam Bath 10 Ounce
- 10 ounces
- Lavender and Cedarwood
- With natural essential oils
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath, 10 Fl Oz
- Aromatherapy Body Wash Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind to improve concentration. Spearmint Essential Oil is uplifting and helps the mind to focus.
- Breathe deeply for best results
- Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
- 10 oz
Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower and Bath Gel, Ocean Mist, 40 fl.oz.
- Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower and Bath Gel with Ocean Mist Fragrance
- Cleans and replensihes, skin is left feeling soft and conditioned
- Great for the shower, bath and shaving legs
- 40 Fl OZ.
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash for Dry Skin with Natural Fig & Shea Butter, Lightly Scented Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, 16 fl. oz
- 16-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash with Fig & Shea Butter is designed to cleanse and moisturize for softer, healthier-looking skin
- The unique formula is enriched with natural fig and made with shea butter, a natural ingredient known for its hydrating properties
- The creamy body wash is suitable for daily use and features a light fragrance designed to leave skin smelling great long after you shower
- Experience dry skin relief with this nourishing and moisturizing scented body wash. Follow with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion to lock in moisture for 24 hours.
- From the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years, Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced.
The Seaweed Bath Co. Purifying Detox Body Wash, Awaken Scent (Rosemary and Mint), 12 fl. oz.
- Best for those who want a daily wash that cleans, detoxifies and nourishes skin.
- Sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals.
- Ingredients include green tea extract, French clay, spirulina, coconut oil and olive oil.
- Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified. Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle
Using Aromatherapy in Your Bathing Routine
Soaps, shower gels and bubble baths can improve you skin and hair as well as simply make your body smell nice.
Our bathroom routines play a big part in our well-being. After a hard day at work, there's nothing better than sinking into a warm bath and soaking away the day's stresses. A brisk morning shower is also an essential ritual, refreshing us for the day ahead. The products we use can make all the difference.
You are probably using aromatherapy in the bathroom already. Many shop-bought products such as bubble baths and shampoos use natural ingredients and contain several essential oils.
Making up your own aromatherapy products can be more economical and just as effective, however. The main benefit of making your own products is that with a little know-how you can tailor them to suit your individual needs, whether you want to soothe a bad case of eczema or cultivate a glowing complexion.
Use these combinations of oils in the treatments described below to achieve healthy and glowing skin.
EASY ACNE TREATMENT:
BLENDS FOR OILY SKIN:
BLENDS FOR DRY SKIN:
Here are some other ideas of how you can use your chosen essential oils in your bathing routine.
Add a few drops of essential oil to your usual skin care products, or dab problem areas with our ready-diluted massage oils. Remember that even oil complexions still need moisture. If deprived, they simply over-compensate and produce more oil.
IN YOUR BATHWATER:
IN YOUR SHOWER:
Eucalyptus and lavender oils both have a cooling effect. Add a few drops to lukewarm bathwater to soothe a case of sunburn.
UNWIND WITH SCENTED CANDLES:
Candles are much more relaxing than electric light when you're bathing. Scented with essential oils they can also be therapeutic, especially when combined with the effects of a relaxing aromatherapy bath oil.
Aromatherapy candles are widely available in the shops. If you wish to make your own however, simply light a chunky candle and, once a small poll or wax has melted at the top of the candle, blow it out and add a few drops of your chosen oil. The next time you relight the candle, the aroma will be released as the wax melts.