Bestselling Bass Guitar Tailpieces in 2020
Domybest Acoustic Guitar Bass Accessories of 6 String Tailpiece Bridge, Chrome Short Trapeze (Silver)
- Material:Steel and zinc alloy
- Replacement trapeze tailpiece for 6 string guitar
- 3 screws included
- Finish:Gold, Chrome
- Package Content:1 x Guitar tailpiece ,3 x screw
Kmise A2642 Bass Guitar Tailpiece
- Bass Guitar truss rod.
- Two way or two course rod type.
- Total length is 580mm rod For making or repairs.
Heavy Duty Black Plated 5 String Hard Tail Bass Guitar Bridge Tailpiece
- 5 string hardtail bridge
- 19mm string spacing,111mm length x 54mm width
- Adjustable saddles
Domybest Electric Bass Jazz Guitar Tailpiece Bridge for 6-String Archtop Guitar Parts Gold
- Jazz six-string tailpiece with wired frame for archtop guitar
- Material: Steel and zinc alloy
- Size: 135 mm x 83 mm x 20 mm
- Package Included: 1 Piece Guitar Tailpiece
MonkeyJack 6 Pcs Single Individual Bridge Saddles Tailpiece Set for Electric Guitar Parts Gold
- Set of 6Pcs Individual Bridge Saddles Tailpiece for Electric Guitar
- Perfect for 6 string electric guitars
- Very easy to install
- Material: Zinc alloy, iron
- Color: As pictures show
Parts Chrome Trapeze Tailpiece Bridge For Archtop Bass Guitar
- This item is sent from US,the estimated delivery time is about 3-5 days!
Kmise A1377 1 Set BS-27 3 pt. Bass Guitar Bridge/Tail Piece Chrome Fit Epiphone
- Chrome finish with the posts included
- fit for Epiphone bass guitar
- bridge/tailpiece(posts included)
Kmise A6688 1 Piece Chrome Short 6 String Tailpiece for Archtop Guitar Bass Trapeze Replacement
- Replacement trapeze tailpiece for 6 string guitar or bass.
- Material: Zinc alloy
- No mounting screws included
Yibuy Black Zinc Alloy 4 String Electric Bass Guitar Bridge Guitar Tailpiece 85 x 56 x 15mm
- Fit for 4 string bass guitar.
- Work excellent on your guitar.
- Great replacement for your old or broken guitar bridge.
- 4 String Guitar Bridge,made of zinc alloy material,new design great for guitar players.
1pkg BS-23 Bass Vintage Style Bridge Chrome Brass Saddle for Fender Jazz&p Bass Guitar Replacement
- The item is shipped from USA.The delivery time to US region is about 1 to 2 BUSINESS days!
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
Kmise A5032 New Black 3 Point Bass Guitar Bridge/Tailpiece Fit for Epiphone
- This item is sent from US, the estimated delivery time is about 1-3 business day!
- Fit for Epiphone bass guitar
- Black finish with the posts
Kmise A0926 Chrome Deluxe Bass Guitar Trapeze Tailpiece Wired Frame
- high quality and testing is fine
- stylish wire design
- fit for an arch top guitar.
Kmise Set Of Gold Tune-o-Matic Guitar Bass Bridge & Stop Bar Tailpiece 4 String Slotted
- There is diagram of dimensions to show clearly.
- Material: Metal
- Set Of Gold Tune-O-Matic Guitar Bass Bridge Tailpiece
Fender Super 250L Guitar Strings - Product Review
Fender has long been making strings, but these strings use a lighter gauge for the more beginner or blues enthusiast.
The first thing I noticed after I restrung my old guitar with the Fender Super 250L guitar strings was the ease of play and how comfortable it was to play with the strings on. Bending also became extremely easy to accomplish with minimal effort. Generally, if you put graphite in the nut and actually stretch the strings, these strings will stay in tune even with all the bending you'll be doing. Even if you will not be bending as much, the guitar should stay in tune no matter what, unless you keep dive bombing with a whammy bar. That will obviously throw the guitar so out of tune you'll wonder why you even bothered getting a tremolo arm. Finally, the Fender Super 250L guitar strings continue to emanate the slinky sound for quite some time after you have restrung your guitar. Usually the slinky, new string sound will dissipate after a couple of days.
Even though the strings feel great, they won't last forever. Of course, every single guitar string can't last forever. The only major weakness deals with certain properties of light gauge strings. Usually light gauge strings have a tendency to snap more often than medium gauge strings because the thickness of a light gauge is thin. But other than the light gauge problem, these strings show little weaknesses and continue to shine through the rest of the brands.
If you tend to be on the amateur side of the guitar playing spectrum or you have a love for riff or more softer music, the Fender Super 250L guitar strings would be spot on. It has the comfortable feel to it that can give you the bell-like tone or the raw crunch if you need it. It won't be as heavy sounding as a heavier gauge, but if you need the heavy sonic capabilities of a heavier gauge, you should not invest in something lighter. All in all, if these guitar strings were to break at anytime I would immediately gather up some dough to pay for some more.