Bestselling Bass Guitar Bridges & Bridge Parts in 2021
1pc BS-10 Black 5 String Bass Guitar Bridge String Spacing 16.5mm
- The item is shipped from USA.The delivery time to US region is about 2 to 5 BUSINESS days.
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
Surfing 4pcs Single String Bass Bridge Guitar Parts Chrome
- Zinc Alloy Material , Durable
- High quality , Testing is fine
- Great replacement for your broken, dirty or old Bridge tailpiece.
- Perfect decoration your instrument
- Excellent workmanship
Kmise A2204 BS-08 4-String Bass Guitar Bridge Chrome 19mm-String Space
- 19mm string spacing. Adjustable saddles,
- 93.8mm length x 54.8mm width x 11.6 high.
- it can be back strung or strung through the guitar. for a 4-String Bass.
Kmise Z3721 String Hardtail Electric Guitar Bridge
- Fit for :Fender P Jazz Bass Chrome 201B-4 Badass
- Type: Chrome/Steel
- Bass Bridge for Precision Jazz Bass
ammoon Pickup Cover Chrome Plated Steel Protector for Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Part Replacement
- Steel bridge cover for Jazz Bass electric bass and other pickup with available size.
- 1mm thickness, 19mm height, approx. 105mm inner width.
- High quality steel material plated with high glossiness chrome.
- Compact structure, great for protecting your pickup from damage.
- Comes with 2 mounting screws.
Fender Vintage-Style Bass/Telecaster Bridge/Strap Button Mounting Screws for Electric Guitar, Nickel
- Package contains twelve nickel, oval head, Phillips, (5 X 1 Inch ) screws used to mount vintage Fender Telecaster and bass bridges
- Also used for strap button mounting
- Some of our most requested replacement screws
- Made for Fender and used on a variety of vintage and contemporary models
Hipshot KickAss High-mass Bass Bridge for 5-bolt Fender, Black
- High Mass Bass Bridge
- Retrofits 5-hole Fender
- Black Finish
Bass Guitar Bridge 57 Millimeter 4 String Thru Body or Bridge Chrome
- Bass guitar hardware bridges
- 4 String
- Chrome Finish
- 57mm String Spread (2 1/4")
- 19mm Saddle Spread (3/4")
Musiclily 4 String Vintage Style Top Load Bass Hardtail Bridge for Fender Precision Jazz Bass,Black
- Bass bridge for 4 string Fender Fender Precision Bass and Jazz Bass
- Made by zinc alloy
- String spacing 57mm (2-1/4"), Base plate is 79.8*44mm( 3-1/8" x 1-3/4")
- Includes screws and wrench,ready for use
- Package Includes: 1x Bass bridge
MonkeyJack 6 Pcs Single Individual Bridge Saddles Tailpiece Set for Electric Guitar Parts Gold
- Set of 6Pcs Individual Bridge Saddles Tailpiece for Electric Guitar
- Perfect for 6 string electric guitars
- Very easy to install
- Material: Zinc alloy, iron
- Color: As pictures show
Parts Chrome Trapeze Tailpiece Bridge For Archtop Bass Guitar
- This item is sent from US,the estimated delivery time is about 3-5 days!
Heavy Duty Black Plated 5 String Hard Tail Bass Guitar Bridge Tailpiece
- 5 string hardtail bridge
- 19mm string spacing,111mm length x 54mm width
- Adjustable saddles
LYWS Chrome Humbucker Bridge Neck Set Pickups for Rickenbacker Bass Guitar Parts C4
How to Play the Bass Guitar
You can easily enrich your life by learning to play an instrument. Besides impressing your friends and being the life of the party, you'll have a sense of self worth and accomplishment!
A bass player's first objective is to play each note with clarity and good tone. This is something that can't be taught, you just have to practice and practice until all the buzzing and muted notes are gone. You should be holding the bass with the neck in your left hand with your thumb over top of it and your fingers coming out from beneath it. Looking at your strings from top (thickest) to bottom (thinnest) they are named E, A, D, G or 4, 3, 2, 1.
Now to get started, you should find a quiet place to sit in, place the bass resting on your right thigh and get comfortable. Start by playing an "open" string or a string without putting your fingers of the left hand on any frets. You can use your finger, your thumb or a pick to start making sounds. It would actually be in your best interest to try and get comfortable with all three ways to pick. Now don't go plucking sideways or out away from the bass. The way to pluck which will give you the richest and clearest sound is to pluck straight up towards the ceiling. This may take a little practice to accomplish accurately and consistently. Even though any of the fingers can be used to pluck, usually the index and middle finger will be used.
The frets, or spaces created by raised vertical lines, are used to create different notes out of these four strings. Take your left index finger and place it on the 1st fret of the fourth string, the string at the top of the neck or the lowest note. Now use the index finger of your right hand to pluck that string upwards making a sound that's Â½ step higher than the fourth string alone. Experiment with this by plucking the string open, holding the 1st fret and moving on to holding the 2nd fret. Notice the differences in the sounds!
The bass guitar is a unique instrument that can provide a lot of enjoyment to you and your band! You've only just touched on the basics of how to play the bass. Besides being proud of yourself, learning to play any instrument can be a very rewarding experience.