Bestselling Baseball & Softball Protective Gear in 2020
Outroad Baseball Nets Batting & Pitching 7 x 7 - Portable Practice Net w/Bow Frame &Strike Zone Target - Portable & Removable Ball Holder Batting Practice w/Carry Bag
- PORTABLE BATTING NETS FOR BASEBALL - folds for convenient transport and storage, a wonderful baseball net for hitting and pitching.
- EASILY USE - this bownet baseball net is no tool needed and could be set up in 120 seconds.
- BASEBALL NET WIDE TARGET - the "bow" in the poles, which allows the poles to flex, and puts less stress on the net.
- HEAVY DUTY SOFTBALL NET - super strong 7-ply knotless netting & increased frame thickness adds rigidity and weight for greater stability when batting into the pitching net.
- SUCCESS TOOL - the best baseball pitching net with strike zone and softball practice pitching net. Use for hitting, fielding, pitching, soft toss & tee ball.
Markwort Youth Heart-Gard Protective Body Shirt, Grey, Youth Small
- High performance compression shirt with Heart-Gard sewn in
- Cool and comfortable fabric wicks away moisture
- Tough, high density polyethylene dome absorbs impact energy and forces it away from the heart
- Kindly refer to the PDF attached for the size chart
McDavid Hex Sternum Shirt, Youth Large, White/Gray
- 9mm Hex Pad professional foam padding bonded to a breathable nylon fabric
- Protects sternum and ribs from sudden impact injuries
- Mesh fabric across shoulders for added breathability
- Machine wash and dry
- Moisture wicking
Wilson WTA368400SM Youth EZ Gear Catcher's Kit, Small/Medium/ 5-7 Years, Black
Adult Medium Catcher's & Fielder's Padded Inner-Glove (Left Hand)
- New All-Star D30 Catchers & Fielder Protective Inner-Glove.
- Extra Padding on Wrist, Side Bone, Palm and Fingers.
- Lightweight Moisture Wicking Stretch Back with Goat Skin Leather Palm.
- 3 Youth Sizes and 4 Adult Sizes. Comes in either Left Hand for Right Handed Throwers or Right Hand for Left Handed Throwers
- Used by Professionals, Collegiate, High School to Babe Ruth, Travel Ball & Little League Players
Champion Sports Umpire Leg Guards: Single Knee Umpire’s Shin Guard for Baseball & Softball - Pair of 16.5" Umpiring Shin Pads for Adults - Black
Louisville Slugger Youth PG Series 5 Catchers Set, Black/Gray
Outroad Baseball Nets Batting & Pitching 5 x 5 - Portable Practice Net w/Bow Frame &Strike Zone Target - Portable & Removable Ball Holder Batting Practice w/Carry Bag
- PORTABLE - portable, fold-up design for easy transport
- EASILY USE - no tool needed and set up in 120 seconds
- BASEBALL NET TARGET - the strike zone target makes this an ideal throwing, pitching and fielding trainer
- BASEBALL NET & FRAME - super strong 7-ply knotless netting & increased frame thickness adds rigidity and weight for greater stability when batting into the net
- SUCCESS TOOL - the best baseball and softball practice net.
Easton Knee Saver, Black, Small
- The one that started it all
- Four-sided design provides superior comfort, support and protection
- Reduces stress and erosion of cartilage on the knee joint
- The choice of more pro catchers than any other brand
Mizuno Youth G3 Samurai Shin Guards (14.5-Inch), Black/Grey
- Patented detachable K-Pad for superior fit and knee protection
- Flexible, protective triple knee cup
- Stainless metal buckles for durability
- More protection on inner shin
- Grip Tech - DryLite Screen
Baseball Situations Coaches Board – Don’t Just Tell Them, Show Them. Play Smarter This Season. Best Magnetic Dry Erase Softball Training Tool Aids In Teaching Defensive Lineup Skills & Drills
O-Best 2 Packs (1 Pair) Protective Compression Wear Breathable Honeycomb Knee Pads Crashproof Antislip Basketball Leg Knee Sleeve Protector Gear (Black, Large)
- Quantity:2 PC (1 PAIR)
- High quality light smooth & elastic polyester fabric, exquisite design technology, adopt unique hexagonal honeycomb to protect the stability of leg and knee muscles
- With honeycomb compression pad design to protect leg and knee against impact, as well with anti slip band, no easy to fall off
- The fabric is bibulous and good breathable, protect the leg and knee from pulling during in outdoor activities such as running, basketball, football, cycling, golf
- Kindly refer to size chart in product images. Please note that compression wear has a tight fit. For a less tight fit, please select the next size up
Rawlings Sporting Goods Highlighter Series Softball Helmet, Matte Black
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Baseball Protective Gear Batting Helmets
- Another quality Rawlings product
- Refer to the PDF attached below for Sizing
Products Experiencing Sales Surge After Seemingly Unrelated Events
Baseball bats topped the list of Amazon UK's movers and shakers, showing a sales increase of over 5,000 percent. Let's take a look back at other events and the spike in popularity of seemingly unrelated products that accompanied them.
Sales of baseball bats rose over 5,000 percent in the U.K. since Monday. According to PCWorld, analysts believe the surge in purchases has more to do with ongoing riots in London than they do with an increase in the international popularity of Jose Canseco. The spike was first discovered on Amazon U.K.'s Movers and Shakers list by Hacker News, who have yet to determine whether the purchases are predominantly made by criminals or vigilante shop owners.
Here is a look at three other major occurrences that led to a surge in sales for seemingly unrelated products.
Obama Election: Give Me Back My Bullets
In the weeks after Barack Obama won the presidency, the FBI noted a 49 percent increase in background check activity related to gun purchases. According to CNN, Bernie Conatser of Manassas, Va., said that in his 12 years as an arms dealer, "I was here for Y2K, September 11 and Katrina-and we did notice a spike in business, but nothing on the order of what we are seeing right now."
Buyers and sellers both attributed the surge in firearms purchases to the fear that Obama and a Democrat-controlled Congress would make a move to restrict gun ownership. Shortly after the surge in firearms purchases, gun shops started reporting a run on ammunition driven by fears that Obama would levy taxes on bullets. Rumors started flying that the president had banned ammunition, but statements from Winchester Ammunition confirmed that the shortage was due to an insatiable nationwide demand.
Christchurch Earthquake Spurs TV Sales
The 6.3 magnitude earthquake that struck Christchurch, New Zealand, on Feb. 22, 2020, caused widespread damage. Estimates by Business Day put the cost of rebuilding at approximately $15 billion, making the Christchurch earthquake the third costliest quake worldwide. The extensive damage didn't cause residents to put off purchasing the most important item a household can have: a television.
Jason Bell of the Noel Leeming Group said that TV sales saw an 80 percent surge at Christchurch stores, and a 10 percent increase nationally. Store owners were having a hard time keeping up with demand, attributing the choice of replacing a television before other items to the need to stay up to speed on what was going on.
I wonder if "American Idol" played a small role in the spike?
President Bush's Naughty Stimulus
To help the economy recover in 2020, President Bush pushed for and easily passed a stimulus package that gave most single taxpayers a $600 bonus refund on their taxes. The checks were supposed to stimulate spending, but they may have stimulated something else.
Kirk Mishkin, head research consultant for Adult Internet Market Research Co., seems to believe that most Americans bought Internet porn with their stimulus checks. According to the Huffington Post, Mishkin said, "Many of the sites we surveyed have reported 20-30% growth in membership rates since mid-May when the checks were first sent out, and typically the summer is a slow period for this market." Those Americans who had put off buying a subscription to Internet porn were likely further persuaded by the fact that everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't we?