Bestselling Baby Travel Bathing Kits in 2020
Baby Grooming Kit - 100% Safe Health Care Pack | Made from High-Grade Stainless Steel & BPA-Free Plastic | Nursery Essential Set for Babies | Includes Infant Comb, Nail Clipper (Blue)
The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare And Grooming Kit
- Deluxe kit comes with an easy-view tote, a nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper, comfort tip medicine spoon with cap, brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, toddler tooth
- Easy-view tote is great for keeping things together, both at home and on the go
- Includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
- Excellent baby shower gift
- Birth and up
Burt's Bees Baby Getting Started Gift Set, 5 Trial Size Baby Skin Care Products - Lotion, Shampoo & Wash, Daily Cream-to-Powder, Baby Oil and Soap
- BABY BATH PRODUCTS: Shampoo & Wash and Buttermilk Soap gently cleanse and soften baby's delicate, sensitive skin for irresistible silky smoothness.
- BABY SKIN CARE: Daily Cream-to-Powder diaper rash cream, Original Nourishing Lotion, and Nourishing Oil moisturize and protect baby's skin from irritations.
- ALL NATURAL: Give baby the freshest start with these natural baby care products formulated without phthalates parabens or petrolatum.
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: These baby essentials are clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating to nurture newborn skin.
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: This baby gift set contains travel size cleansing and moisturizing baby skin care products that make the perfect gift for mom and newborn alike.
CONVENIENCE KITS Deluxe Baby Bath 9 PC Kit Featuring: Johnson & Johnson Baby Bath Products
- GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT: this baby bath set includes popular national brand Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo and lotion and Baby's 1st Bath Toys
- BABY 9 Piece TRAVEL KIT: Baby travel set is ideal for carry-on airline travel, baby or newborn bath time and baby showers, and is a great add-on for any trip
- Convenience Kits has been Providing Travel Kits for 25 Years
Earth Mama A Little Something For Baby Gift Set, 4 Piece
- Travel-sized effective, natural herbal baby essentials
- Includes natural herbal soap, lotion, diaper cream & oil
- A perfect birth, baby shower, blessing way or travel gift
- Safe and natural, no petroleum products, mineral oil, parabens or sulfates, no artificial fragrance or Triclosan
- Formulated by a nurse and herbalist, naturally vegan
SunLife Mini Rubber Duck Ducky Duckie Baby Shower Birthday Party Favors 10pcs a Pack
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- These float upright, great for races or punch bowls.
- Each measures approximately:5x5.5x5cm
- Decorate a cake, fill a goody bag, fun in tub or pool
- Hole in the bottom and they squeak
Little Twig All Natural Baby Travel Basics Ladybug Set with Baby Bubble Bath, Lotion, Body Wash, and Bath Mitt, Lavender
- Includes 2 oz. bottles of bubble bath, baby wash and lotion plus a lady bug bath mitt and PVC free travel pouch
- No animal testing; cruelty free
- Lavendar scent for soothing and calming effects
- Pediatrician tested with non irritating formula perfect for sensitive skin
- Perfect set for traveling or keeping in a baby bag on the go
- Lavender scented
- Includes Bubble bath, lotion and baby wash
- Bumble Bee bath mitt
Inflatable Baby Bathtub,Portable Mini Air Swimming Pool Kid Infant Toddler Thick Foldable Shower Basin with Soft Cushion (Toys)
- Encourages learning and imaginative play
- Helps develop baby's hand-eye coordination
- Fun colors and shapes stimulate baby's senses
- Floats in water to make bath-time or pool time more fun
- Includes 8 water-squirting, floating ocean friends
Baby Washcloths Bamboo, 100% Natural Organic Cotton Kids Washcloth and Towels Set for Todders/Infant/Newborn. Perfect for Baby Travel Bathing Kits 12"x12" (Pack of 6)
Kidac Portable Collapsible Basin Tub Dish BPA Free Saving Space - Great for Camping Trip (Bunny Blue)
Baby Grooming Kit - 7 Piece Set for Infants with Carry Bag (Purple)
- SAFETY FIRST - Our Baby Grooming and Healthcare Kit is made with an easy grip material that will ensure that you have steady hands while attending to your baby. This is especially important for the nail clippers and scissors.
- PRACTICAL INCLUSIONS - Inside your grooming kit carry bag you will find all you need for your baby's care; soft bristle hair brush; toothbrush; silicone finger toothbrush; scissors; nail clippers; nail file.
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL BAG - The zip up carry bag will ensure your Grooming Kit fits neatly in your diaper bag, or handbag for your trips away. Or store it away easily in a draw.
- EYE CATCHING COLOR - Half the problem of grooming time is keeping your baby occupied. The bright unisex colors of your grooming kit makes it easy to catch their attention and give them a brush or comb to play with while you work your magic.
- FANTASTIC GIFT - Adorable and practical. This is the 'sure thing' gift for any mother. Great baby shower gift!
Johnson's Take Along Travel Pack
- Johnson's Take Along Travel Pack
My Happy Tot Baby Grooming Kit - Deluxe Essential Set for Infants, Newborns, Kids, Boys and Girls. Unisex Kit Includes Nail Clipper, Brush, File, Scissors, Comb, Toothbrush & Finger Toothbrush
- You get everything you need for baby's beauty care and none of what you don't.
- Set includes nail clipper, file, scissors, hairbrush, comb, 2 toothbrushes & travel bag.
- NAIL TRIMMING WITHOUT TEARS: Use our easy-grip clipper to trim your tot's teeny nails without cutting tender skinUse the scissors to safely clip longer nails & the file to smooth jagged edges.
- Use the scissors to safely clip longer nails & the file to smooth jagged edges.
- PEACE OF MIND, GUARANTEED: Your BPA-free nontoxic set comes with a handy travel bag.
Eating, Pooping and Sleeping: The Cheap, Lazy Girl's Guide to Baby Care
You're cheap, you're lazy...and now you're going to care for a baby? Consumer culture makes it seem undaunting and nigh impossible, but little did you know, being a Cheap, Lazy Girl actually BENEFITS your baby. Here's how!
There is nothing easier, more economical, or (bonus!) healthier than breastfeeding a baby. After a small investment of research and a bit of time with your hospital's Lactation Specialists, a week's worth of work will result in months of free baby food. Breastfeeding will save you hundreds over infant formula costs in just the first few weeks alone and your clothes will suffer fewer spitup accidents. The new mama will experiment feeding positions with her new baby but after some practice, the true Cheap, Lazy Girl will find side-nursing the most beneficial position for rest and comfort---and breastfeeding boasts added benefit of oxytocin released into the brain to help relax a new mom and aid in bonding with her young nursling. Forget the "but formula makes it so Dad can help feed the baby" argument; pumping breastmilk is just as easy and as cost-effective, especially for working moms. Or, Dad may be happy to offer to do the dinner dishes while you and your baby watch Wheel of Fortune while nursing on the couch. Only a small percentage of women are truly unable to breastfeed their children, so to save the energy spent on doctor visits and money spent on medicine for earaches, colds, and asthma. Instead be a proud, Cheap, Lazy Girl and give your child the best start by offering the breast. Come see why most breastfeeding moms celebrate the benefits of this critical decision.
Babies poop. Now that you've become a cheap, lazy breastfeeder, you'll be happy to discover that the poop of a breastfed baby doesn't stink. Still, it's a little messy and believe it or not, the best method of containing the poop is to use cloth diapers. "Cloth diapers?" you ask. "I thought this was a guide for Lazy Girls!" And it still is! Any modern cloth-diapering mom will be happy to share the secret that cloth diapering has come many miles since the days of flat diapers, pins, and plastic pants. These methods might still be the best option for us Cheap Girls, but for we Cheap AND Lazy Girls, other options such as fitted diapers (contoured to your baby's body, used with an overwrap to prevent leaks) and pocket diapers (a polyester shell with velcro or snap closures, moisture-wicking fleece inner panel, and removable absorbent inserts made of microfiber, cotton, or hemp) fare the best. After an initial investment (don't forget to put them on your baby shower registry!) you will save yourself from frequent, expensive trips to the store as you will never need to buy disposable diapers, and put away those diaper creams because the cloth-diapered baby is far less likely to suffer from diaper rash. After baby is done with a cloth diaper, simply rinse the remains into the toilet (or not-most Lazy Girls can get away with just throwing the dirty diaper and all into the pail for laundry day) run them in the rinse cycle, and then wash in hot water and then another cold rinse. Voila! Your diapers are clean, you may either tumble or hang dry. Cheap Girls will enjoy the energy-free hang-drying and the stain-bleaching properties that sunning provides. Considering that not one disposable diaper has ever bio-degraded, you as a Cheap, Lazy Girl may congratulate youself for helping the planet, helping your budget, keeping your baby's clothes safe from "blowouts" common with disposable diapers, saving your car from quick trips to the store, sparing yourself the worry over chemicals covering and gel-beading your child's sensitive areas, saving on garbage bags, and the truth is-your baby would rather wear cloth. Wouldn't you?
Where might a Cheap, Lazy Girl like to spend a lot of her time? Why, resting and sleeping in bed, of course! Her baby also enjoys a night of cozy sleep. Your baby spent a lot of time in a nice, warm cocoon inside your womb, and he may feel a little overwhelmed and isolated sleeping alone in his crib. His cries hinder the Lazy Girl's rest and crying babies turn Lazy Girls into Cranky Girls rather quickly. Lazy Girls are quick to catch on that their babies very much enjoy sleeping in bed with Mommy. With a little care and precaution (stay off of alcohol, drugs, excessive blankets, be mindful of headboards and other crevices), a shared-sleeping situation can be the best method for all to get some sleep. A Cheap Girl will appreciate sparing the expense of a crib and nursery decorations, as co-sleeping allows a baby to start life off feeling secure, respected and happy to have his needs met. The Cheap, Lazy Girl will learn that her baby cries less during shared sleeping since she is there to answer his hunger cries with breastfeeding on the side-sleeping position. This, dear Cheap, Lazy Girl, is a beautiful thing. Worry not about developing bad habits, you can always be assured that your child won't be inviting you to his college dorm room for any nursing, diaper changes, or co-sleeping with Mom. When friends and family assume your nights are filled with crying, feedings, and diaper changes (double-layering your cloth diapers will save you from night changes) you will be shock them all with your chipper attitude since you both enjoyed hours of cuddling and feeding together in your shared night of sleep.
Eating, pooping, and sleeping provide three major opportunities to give the best care you can to your baby, and as a Cheap, Lazy Girl, you made be surprised by the wealth and energy you offer. You go, girl!