Bestselling Baby & Toddler Toys in 2020
Zviku Magnetic Light Up Fishing Baby Bath Toys Set for Toddlers - Includes Rod & Reel with Turtle and 5 Unique Fish
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (Frustration Free Packaging)
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills. Material : Plastic
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
TOYK Kids toys Musical Colorful Baby Fun House, Many Kinds Of Music, - girls boys toddlers and baby toys-,Electronic Geometric Blocks Learning Educational Toys
- Embed animal and geometrical shaped blocks into correct slots entertain baby and help develop their cognition of shapes and animals.
- Develop baby's cognitive ability, cultivate baby's eye and hand coordination ability, train baby fingers muscle flexibility.
- Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention and encourage crawling. Baby can learn beats and rhythm by playing the piano keys.
- Embedding blocks into the house, opening door with the key, twisting ans moving colors beads and blocks, all can exercise baby's finger flexibility and fine motor skills!
- Require 2*1.5V "AA" batteries(not included)
ORWINE Inertia Toy Early Educational Toddler Baby Toy Friction Powered Cars Push and Go Cars Tractor Bulldozer Dumper Cement Mixer Engineering Vehicles Toys For Children Boys Girls Kids Gift 4PCS
Melissa & Doug Sports Bag Fill and Spill Baby and Toddler Toy
- This toddler sized sports bag, comes packed with a plush soccer ball, baseball, football and basketball
- Each of the four balls rattle, jingle or crinkle
- Constructed of high quality fabrics and phthalate-free plastic, all the balls are easily removed and replaced
- This durable set features a sports bag that is 10 inches long and 6 1/2-Inch high
- Football, Soccer Ball and Basketball are 4 inches long. Baseball is 3.4-Inch
Lewo Wooden Baby Toddler Toys Circle First Bead Maze for Boys Girls
Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy
HANMUN Musical Learning Table Baby Toy - Electronic Education Activity Center Toys for Toddlers Early Development Activity Toy (Green)
Svance Kids Bath Toys Floating Bathtub Toy for Babies, Toddlers Bathtime Fun Toys 4 Packs
- Includes 4 different water-squirting: Police Car, Fire Truck, Boat and Airplane.
- Fun way to learn about the names of vehicle and sound in the bath.
- Safe for babies and toddlers, floats in water to make bath-time more fun.
- Perfect size and shape for babies little hands to hold.
- Colorful design to visually engage, helps improve baby's hand-eye coordination.
eyscar Stacking Cups Early Educational Toddlers Toy Bathtub Toys with Numbers & Animals Game for Kids Baby 11 Pack
- SAFETY: These stacking cups made of antibacterial and environ-mentally friendly materials tested to be safe, 100% meets toy safety standards.Safety and health, learning while playing.
- WITH NUMBER AND ANIMAL: This toddlers toy includes 10 pieces progressively-sized cups and 1 piece randomly sent animal(include frog, rabbit, bear, tiger) which you can squeeze to make sound.
- TO HELP THE BABY: The early educational toy 10 cups are marked with 1-10 numbers,help the baby early familiar with numbers and colors, learn to count, train child's responsiveness and logical abilities
- FUNNY: This toy is fun and challenges your baby's ability to stand up and stack them higher and higher in proper sizing order teaching them color and size is very educational.On the bottom of each cups has different animal embossed and different shapes of holes making it able to play it in the bathtub.
- CAN BE PLAYED: Can be played with in the tub or at the beach, they are also bathtub toys,bath time toys, a great addition in the playgroup and kindergarten classroom or at the therapist. If you take your kids with you at work, another reason to get this.
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
- Baby can sort and stack and learn to identify and match shapes
- Shape-Sorting lid and 5 different shapes help build early identification skills
- 10 colorful blocks are easy to grasp, hold and store inside bucket
Light-up Toy Waterproof for Kids Durable Floating Safe for Baby Bath with Instruction Boys and Girls Toddler Toys Children Prime Water Gift Toys Educational Boat Pool Fun
Bath Toy,Can Flashing Colourful Light(4 Pack),Yeonha Toys Floating Bath Toy, Light Up Baby Shower Bathtime Bathtub Toy For Bathroom Kid Boys Girl Toddler Child,Rubber Ducks Octopus Frog Shark
- Bath toy, can flashing vividly color-changing light when touching water, light turns off when removed from water
- Bathtub toy,non-toxic, great quality, Batteries are included and installed.Last long.Long shelf life for bulk storage for 8 months and up.
- Floating bath toy,Includes 4 different floating sea animal friend,each measure about 3.5''
- Bathtime toy, Fun colors and shapes stimulate baby's senses teach animal names in the bath, Ages 6 months and up
- Bath toy for baby kid toddler,all kids would love bath time, suitable for bathtub, fish tank, bath and swimming pool,Baby Showers Time,Preschool Party Favors, etc.
Quick and Easy Ways to Sanitize Your Infant and Toddler's Plastic Toys
Because children share more than fun when they play, washing and sanitizing your infant and toddler toys is a must if you want to prevent illness and keep the germs at bay.
Since kids don't care what they put in their mouths, it is our job as adults to care for them. Any parent will attest to the fact that most toys seem to have a permanent home in the mouth of an infant or toddler.
I have discovered three quick and simple ways to sanitize my children's plastic toys.
You can use the dishwasher
I absolutely love this idea. If I'm on my way out of the door, I can load the dishwasher with all sorts of toys. This is not the most cost efficient way, but it is certainly the easiest. The hot water does a great job of cleaning all of the stuff that gets into the cracks of your children toys.
You can use the washing machine
The washing machine is a great idea for cleaning infant and toddler toys. It would be wise to place all of your toys in a mesh bag before putting them into the machine. The mesh bag will keep the toys together and it will prevent the smaller toys from getting stuck in your washing machine. You can add a little bleach to the water to kill the germs. Turn your washing machine on a light wash cycle. This method will clean and disinfect at the same time.
You can use the kitchen sink
This is probably the most cost efficient way to sanitize your infant and toddler toys. It works great if you have a double sink. You will need to put all of the toys into a mesh bag, fill one sink with hot bleach water and fill the other sink with plain hot water for rinsing. Swish the bag full of toys around in the bleach and water solution and let them sit for a few minutes. Once you remove the toys from the sanitizing solution, let them drain. Dip the mesh bag in the sink containing the plain water to rinse the bleach off of the toys. Find a place above the sink to hang the toys until they dry.
Obviously, these ideas can not be used for battery operated toys. The best way to sanitize toys that contain batteries is to dip a clean towel in a bleach water solution and wipe them down.