Bestselling Baby Sleep Soothers in 2020
Bubzi Co White Noise Sound Machine & Sleep Aid Night Light. New Baby Gift, Woodland Owl Decor Nursery & Portable Soother Stuffed Animals Owl with 10 Popular Songs for Crib to Comfort Plush Toy
Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother
- Real human recording of someone shushing gives you a break from shushing your baby for long periods of time.
- 15 to 30 minute timer promotes long shushing sessions while getting difficult children to sleep.
- Adjustable volume promotes quiet use during the night without keeping everyone awake while soothing baby.
- Included wrist strap allows you to strap it to your arm while carrying your baby when putting them to sleep.
- 2 AA batteries are included so you can use your baby shusher as soon as you get it.
Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother
VTech BC8211 Myla the Monkey Baby Sleep Soother with a White Noise Sound Machine Featuring 5 Soft Ambient Sounds, 5 Calming Melodies & Soft-glow Night Light
- Five calming melodies and five soft ambient sounds, including a trickling stream and white noise, help baby slip into a sweet slumber.
- The monkey's cheeks let out gentle light to soothe your little one in the dark. By dimming or brightening with the button on her tummy, you can create just the right atmosphere for your baby.
- Hook the monkey's stretchable tail around a stroller handle, doorknob or even onto your baby's car seat, and take a little tranquility wherever you go.
- Rechargeable battery keeps things smooth! Enjoy music and sounds on the go without constantly replacing disposable alkaline batteries; Plastic construction
- With the Auto-off timer set the soother to shut off after 60 minutes so you don't have to sneak into the nursery once baby is asleep.
Ewan the Dream Sheep Gray - Sound Machine and Baby Sleep Soother
- Popular new gray colour way: gender neutral and calming, grey is a fantastic colour theme for a nursery and the perfect place for ewan.
- Effective tool for settling restless babies and toddlers into a peaceful slumber.
- Attaches securely to crib bars or can be placed next to moses basket. Take ewan on the go attached to the stroller or car seat.
- Plays actual heartbeat and womb sound combinations that mimic the noises babies hear inside the womb together with soothing pink glow. Sounds and light play for 20 mins.
- Choice of 3 further pink noise sound combinations, suitable for older babies and toddlers including rain, vacuum cleaner and harp music, all combined with the heartbeat.
Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Projection and Melodies Soother, Eddie the Elephant
- 5 meditative songs and nature sounds
- Calming starry sky display can be projected on ceiling and walls of baby's room
- Select from rhythmic light show or relaxing individual colors (blue, green, amber)
- 15, 30, 45 minute auto shut-off
- 3 level volume control
VTech BC8312 Wyatt the Whale Storytelling Baby Sleep Soother with a White Noise Sound Machine Featuring; 10 Stories, 10 Ambient Sounds & 10 Calming Melodies with Glow-on-ceiling Night Light
- Wyatt comes ready with 10 calming lullabies and 10 soft ambient sounds, like a trickling stream and white noise, to help baby relax.
- Choose from 10 stories and help baby drift off to dreamland. A gentle voice reads new and classic tales for up to 40 minutes of story time.
- Soft light shines through the top of Wyatt's back, projecting a starry night scene onto the ceiling. Plus, you can choose from 3 relaxing colors to help baby sleep.
- Download the VTech Wyatt app and connect to your mobile device using Wi-Fi. The app lets you swap out stories, songs and sounds with just a few taps to soothe baby night after night.
- Help baby feel close to you even when you can't be there by recording your own voice for them to doze off to. Find a script in the free app, or calm your little one by making up a story of your own ; Set the soother to shut off after 30, 45 or 60 minutes so you don't have to sneak into the nursery once baby is asleep.
Cinch by dexbaby Plush Sleep Aid Womb Sound Soother (Giraffe)
- MIRACLE SLEEP AID - The Cinch Giraffe helps alleviate some of the anxiety of bed time by incorporating the soothing, familiar sounds of the womb. Mom and dad will sleep better, too.It also features 2 timer settings for automatic shut-off after either 15 or 60 minutes.
- 4 SOOTHING SOUNDS - Mother's Heartbeat - Actual recorded sounds of the womb help remind baby of the calming serenity of mommy's womb; Babbling Brook, Summer Night and Ocean Surf.Audio box uses 3 AAA batteries (included).
- CUTE, CUDDLY, SOFT AND WASHABLE - The adorable, plush giraffe texture is washable. Because the sound machine is removable, your baby will grow up with his/her buddy as the stuffed animal of choice.
- SAFELY SECURES - Its quality Hook and Loop strap allows you to securely attach it to a crib, cradle, swing, stroller, car seat or anywhere you can find a spot to wrap the loop around.
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF TIMER - Fall asleep and stay asleep. With its preset timer option, play your favorite sounds and it will automatically turn off in 15 or 60 minutes. You decide.
SoundBub, White Noise Machine and Bluetooth Speaker | Portable and Rechargeable On-the-Go Infant Shusher & Baby Sleep Aid Sound Soother by WavHello – Ollie the Owl, Gray
Fisher-Price Calming Seas Projection Soother
- Use from newborn to toddler years
- Immersive full room projection for newborns and younger babies
- Plays up to 60 minutes of music, white noise or nature sounds
- Easy-to-use tabletop design
- Requires 4 C batteries
La Luna Smart Interactive Baby Soother, Shushing Sound Plus Custom Recording/Auto Activation with Cry Sensor, Auto Volume Increaser, 360 Degree Surround Sound/Auto Sooth and Relax Back to Sleep, Pink
Fisher-Price Calming Vibrations Cuddle Soother, Blue Elephant
- Soothe baby at home or on-the-go
- Press heart to activate up to 10 minutes of gentle music, humming &
- Soft, plush textures
- Helps develop baby's sensory skills
- Helps create a comforting & soothing bedtime routine
Cloud b Sleep Sheep White Noise Sound Machine
- 8 soothing sounds and melodies, Mothers Heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Surf, Whale Songs, Twinkle Twinkle, Rockabye Baby,
- Classical Lullaby, Tranquil Melody Adjustable volume, Velcro tab for easy attachment to babys crib
- Scientifically proven to promote better sleep, Two, sleep timer options with auto shut off 23 and 45 minutes
- Removable sound machine, Can be machine washed and dried, when soundbox is removed
- Premium quality construction exceeds safety standards: , Ideal for newborns and up
Tips on How to Get Your Baby to Sleep
From one parent to another offering tips and advice to assist in helping baby sleep at night.
First things first though, make sure your child is not running a fever or is ill. If so, treat the child accordingly or take to the doctor if crying is persistent and will not stop over a few hours. You can even call your local hospital and ask to speak with a nurse, you can explain what is going on with your child and they will let you know if you may need to bring them in. Sometimes this may be the problem as to why you cannot get your child to sleep.
Use your common sense, what helps you sleep may also help them. Make sure baby's tummy is full and their diaper is dry. Be sure child is properly dressed for the temperature in your home. If its cold outside, be sure baby has a warm sleeper on, but don't overdress you don't want to overheat him. Keep a small night-light in their bedroom, so when they wake up they are not frightened by not being able to see. Also, try background noise. Sometimes something as simple as a fan placed in the baby's room left running all night will be enough to help baby sleep. Things such as radios with soft music playing or a inexpensive small waterfall placed on baby's dresser will help baby slip into a good slumber.
Another idea is to give baby a warm bath just before bedtime. Using lavender baby wash will help sooth baby and relax them, getting them ready for sleep. A clean pacifier to suckle on and rocking the infant for twenty minuets may not always do the trick, but is most commonly used. While rocking, try patting their back or bottom in a pattern; keep noise low and lights dim. Hold baby close on your chest and let your face touch theirs. If the child is breast fed, try placing the baby directly on the skin of your chest, this will comfort them and assist in helping them sleep.
If you become too frustrated to care for baby due to lack of sleep or too much crying have your spouse, relative, or friend take over for a while giving you much needed rest. Its okay to place baby in the crib and walk away for a breather when your feeling tense. But be sure crib is free of toys and heavy blankets. If you are able to remain calm, the baby will not pick up on your tension and will eventually fall asleep.
Some babies if colicky love the sound of a vacuum. I myself left a vacuum running many times for over an hour for my colicky baby to sleep. The noise was tolerable because I finally was able to get some rest, eat, and take a bathroom break. A fifteen minute drive in the car with music playing also can work for those sleepless nights. Just be careful when baby does fall asleep, make sure he is not woken up by your pets barking or bright lights.
I hope all of the information I have given you can be used. Remember to love your baby and snuggle them even when they frustrate you. If you think something is not right and your baby might be ill, go by instinct and take your child to the doctor. Its not worth the risk.