Bestselling Baby Safety Products in 2020
Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 36 Count
- Individual Outlet Caps
- Prevents accidental shock
- 36 Pack
Dreambaby Safety Catches 12 Pack
- Easy to use and install
- Keeps children out of cabinets and drawers
- Suitable for top drawers and may be used on lower drawers where there is a top drawer divider to which they may be fitted
- Sleek, subtle design means they are hidden from view
- These super-durable catches are completely childproof ensuring your child's safety and your peace of mind
Jambini Magnetic Cabinet Locks - Child Safety Locks | Baby Proofing Cabinets System (4 Locks + 1 Key)
- Previous Known As Safety Baby
- Gone are the days of drilling into cabinets. With 3M adhesive tape, the installation for each lock takes less than three minutes, and requires no tools, eliminating the need for a handyman or even a drill.
- Imagine a lock that's completely concealed from everyone - including toddlers - making your home more appealing, while also providing ideal child proofing. Rest assured that the dangers within your cabinets are off-limits to children, allowing you to have peace of mind while your children explore your home.
- Rest assured that the dangers within your cabinets are off limits to children, allowing you to have peace of mind while your children explore your home.
- Discover that with our innovative lock design, you can rest assured that these locks can fit any cabinet style, providing a hassle free purchase.
Baby Safety Locks | Child Proof Cabinets, Drawers, Appliances, Toilet Seat, Fridge and Oven | Tools Not Required | Uses 3M Adhesive with Adjustable Strap and Latch System (6-Pack White)
- MULTIPLE USES, ONE LOCK: Securely shut your cabinets, drawers, appliances, toilets, trash cans, windows, pet food containers & more. Keep your little ones away from all the dangers in your home.
- EASY ADULT ACCESS: Latching system keeps even the most determined baby out of trouble while allowing for easy one-handed access for adults and closes with the simple push of a finger.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES WITH ULTRA STRONG 3M ADHESIVE: Baby proof your home in minutes without tools or damage. Appealing low-profile design with colors made to match your home decor. 3M adhesive that will hold securely through the years and can be removed without damage. The perfect solution for apartments or rentals.
- 100% MONEY BACK WARRANTY: Secure Home by Jessa Leona uses only the highest quality materials. Our products are factory tested and we are confident you will absolutely love them. If you don't, you are backed by our no questions asked, 90-day money back warranty!
- PEACE OF MIND IS ONLY A CLICK AWAY: Add to your cart now! Baby proof your home before your little one is on the move.
Roving Cove | Baby Proofing Edge & Corner Guards | Safe Edge & Corner Cushion | Child Safety Furniture Bumper | Table Protectors | Pre-Taped Corners | 16.2 ft [15 ft Edge + 4 Corners] | Coffee brown
Corner Protectors 8-Pack, The Original Clear Corner Guards - for Child Proofing Coffee & Dining Tables - Transparent, Baby Proof Safety Bumpers! Protective Cushions for Sharp Furniture! (8 Pack)
- NO MORE WORRYING: Stop worrying about hard, sharp corners in your home. The Hamptons Baby clear corners guards have got you covered! Our round ball shaped corner guards prevent serious injuries to both kids and adults. These are good for use on kitchen counters, desks, dining tables, coffee tables, chests, nightstands, bedframes, shelves, dressers, cabinets, countertops, entertainment centers and more! A must-have safety product for babies, toddlers and adults.
- SIMPLE & FAST INSTALLATION: First peel the tabs, then stick on your corner protector and your work is done! No tools needed to install ...it's done in minutes! These come with pre-applied, easy to peel gel adhesive. The best solution for busy parents is a simple & effective baby-proofing product. Our baby proofing products make safety convenient! Keep your children safe around the house in just minutes!
- LOOKS GOOD ON YOUR FURNITURE: Our non-toxic clear corner protector design blends with your furniture while providing cushion on those pesky corners. Use these on hard surfaces like marble or smooth stone like granite, wood, plastic, metal and glass. Be careful using adhesive on painted, stained or varnished surfaces that aren't sealed. Adhesive can cause damage to those materials so be sure to test before use.
- FREE E-BOOK: Get a free PDF E-Book Checklist for starting your babyproofing! Let us help get you jump started. EXTRA USES like range hoods, under counters and mantles or when moving furniture to protect your walls make our corner guards the solution to corner safety. You'll have everything you need to start your home safety journey. Quick and easy use will have you loving your new corner protectors.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: Our unconditional happiness guarantee promises this: If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will replace or refund your order no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you. We love to help in any way that we can! What are you waiting for? ADD TO CART Today knowing that you are buying with 100% happiness guaranteed!
Safety 1st Magnetic Locking System, 1 Key and 8 Locks
- SAFETY FOR THEM, CONFIDENCE FOR YOU - These clever magnetic locks will help you to keep your cabinets and drawers off-limits to your curious little one.
- SAFEGUARD THE KITCHEN & BATH - This 9 piece magnetic locking system comes with 8 locks and 1 key. This allows you to secure multiple cabinets and drawers in your home.
- HIDDEN OUT OF SIGHT - The locks are installed on the inside of the cabinets and drawers, keeping them out of sight of both your child and visitors passing through.
- EASY OPERATION - The magnetic key used to open the locks is easy to store high up and out of reach from your child, adding a second level of protection to these locks.
- KNOW IT'S LOCKED - These locks can be easily disengaged for periods of non-use when your child is not around. Done cooking or cleaning? The clever indicator lets you know with just a glance that it's locked again.
Safety 1st Power Strip Cover
- Sturdy plastic design
- Adjustable size
- Wall mountable
- Neutral color
- Key sold separately or in sets with locks
Outlet Plug Covers (32 Pack) Clear Child Proof Electrical Protector Safety Caps by Jool Baby Products
- The best outlet plugs to keep children away from electric hazards, keeping babies safe.
- Our outlet covers are ULTRA clear to blend in to your home while keeping your home a safer place
- These outlet plugs are simple to install - simply insert the safety caps in the unused outlets, plug protector will fit firmly in outlet
- Helps protect babies from placing dangerous objects in unused outlets, it's a must for all parents. You can also use these covers as socket sealers to prevent cold drafts in the winter!
- Exclusive Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee: If at any given point you're not 100% satisfied, we'll offer you a prompt and full refund of our safety baby plugs
Safety 1st Adhesive Magnetic Child Safety Lock System (Set of 8 Locks and 2 Keys)
- This toddler-tested, proven-stronger Safety 1st door safety lock system installs discreetly and invisibly behind drawers and cabinet doors and unlocks with a magnetic key that can be stored safely out-of-reach.
- Disengage the child safety lock with the push of a button when not in use. Disengages for periods of non-use
- When activated, the SecureTech locking indicator confirms that the lock is engaged.
- Each magnetic lock installs quickly and easily, and in most cases no tools are required. Certain materials, such as particle board, may require screws, which are included.
- Each lock includes a plastic template to ensure a perfect installation every time.
- This set includes eight magnetic child safety locks and two keys.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments so you enjoy every "first" your child experiences.
Kiscords Baby Safety Cabinet Locks For Knobs Child Safety Cabinet Latches For Home Safety Strap For Baby Proofing Cabinets Kitchen Door RV No Drill No Screw No Adhesive / Color White/ 5 Pack
Safety 1st Child Proof Clear View Stove Knob Covers (Set of 5)
- These clear Safety 1st plastic covers install easily and fit over your stove knobs to keep children from turning them. Simply pop open the cover's hinged lid to access the knob when it's time to cook.
- Easily confirm whether a stove burner is on or off with the clear, see-through lids.
- Each knob is made from durable, heat-resistant plastic to resist wear and hold up to repeated use.
- These plastic safety covers feature a universal design and are oversized to fit the knobs of most modern appliances.
- This set includes five stove knob covers.
- Safety 1st Child Proof Clear View Stove Knob Covers are for indoor use only.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments so you enjoy every "first" your child experiences.
Child Safety Locks -VALUE PACK (10 Straps)- No Tools or Drilling -Adjustable Size/Flexible -Adhesive Furniture Latches For Baby Proofing Cabinets, Drawers, Appliances, Toilet Seat, Fridge, Oven & More
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: When your little ones start taking their first steps, you know it's time to make your house a safe environment for them. With these smart safety locks you can effectively protect your child from choking hazard or from accessing any dangerous household items, like chemical cleaners, medicines, sharp objects or various appliances.
- MULTI - PURPOSE CHILD SAFETY LOCKS WITH DOZENS USES: Make sure that your baby or toddler is safe by securing cabinets, appliances, drawers, refrigerator, trash bin, toilet seat and more. With these amazing locks you can also keep your stuff neatly organized as your curious child cannot reach it! Use them to secure your wardrobes or storage cupboards and save yourself time from tidying up!
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: These safety straps are made to serve the person who uses them! Not only do they have adjustable length from 7.5" to 4.5" but they are also flexible to maximize their use. They work perfectly on both flat surfaces and round corners.
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL: With these great straps you can make your home childproof hassle free! Thanks to the adhesive strong industrial grade 3M tape they have on both sides, you can install and remove them within seconds. No drilling or any special tools needed! And don't worry about your furniture, these straps leave no residue and won't cause any damage to it!
- VALUE PACK OF 10 SAFETY LOCKS: Why buying 5-6 straps when you can have a set of 10 high quality locks? With these straps by Wappa you can secure 10 different surfaces at once! Our product comes with 4 extra 3m tape and instructions.
Baby Proofing Your Home
Baby proofing your home can be very important when you have a little one running around. Here is a guide to baby proofing your home successfully.
It is very important that you begin to change your own habits. You may be used to emptying the change out of your pockets on to the living room table or leaving an iron or radio with the cords dangling from a high place; however, now is the time to start changing your habits. You have to start realizing that your baby is no longer immobile and they are bound to get into everything that they can get their hands on. You have to start putting your loose change into jars or piggy banks and start wrapping those cords up and putting appliances away. It would be a tragedy if your little one pulls on one of those cords and the appliance falls on their head; or if your little one finds all of your loose change and decide to have a feast. Simple habit changes can help to benefit your child and help save their life.
Pay attention to what your baby is doing. You may have your house completely baby proofed, but no matter how hard you try you cannot 100% accident proof your home. Make sure the baby is in your sight at all times and try not to let your attention be diverted away from them for long intervals.
You can no longer leave out any cleaning products, medicines, electrical appliances or any other dangerous object. You have to start putting things away so that baby doesn't get to them before you have the chance to.
Be careful about stress and stressful times of the day. The reason being is that if you are stressed out then you are more likely not to be aware of potential dangers for your baby. Try to calm down and focus so that your stress doesn't place your baby into harms way.
Never ever leave your child alone in your home, in a room, in your car. If you do leave them alone then make sure that you have them in an enclosed area (i.e. playpen or crib) You can leave them alone too if they are sleeping. You should also be careful not to leave your baby alone with a toddler or preschooler because they may not know their own strength and they may end up hurting the baby.
It is very important that you have emergency numbers on hand in remote places. Placing safety stickers on the refrigerator or fire, police, and hospital numbers on or near the phone will come in handy if anything should happen to the baby at any given time.
Avoid putting clothing on the baby that can have the potential to strangle or harm the child. You should use flame-retardant clothing and make sure that pajama feet are not too floppy and that pants aren't too long. You should also make sure that socks or slippers are not too slippery.
Making sure that you change your home in order to provide efficient safety to your baby is a very good start to officially baby proofing your home. You should pay close attention and try to change certain elements in your home. Here is a list of items you should try to baby proof:
1. Windows. Make sure that you don't open windows that are low enough for baby to reach no more than six inches. This way the baby can't try to crawl out of it or throw anything out. Also make sure that the window will not close and smash the baby's fingers. You also want to make sure that blinds and cords associated with the draperies are tied up and are not close to the crib or playpen. You also want to make sure that they are not anywhere that the baby could reach and wrap around their neck. You can call 1-800-506-4636.
2. Electrical cords. Move them behind furniture or place them out of reach of baby. You want to avoid any potential risks of shock or strangling. You also don't want baby to pull on a heavy item such as a lamp or a television and have it fall on them.
3. Electrical Outlets. You can always buy the little plastic covers for electrical outlets. These work great and baby's little fingers can't pull them out. You should also consider moving furniture in front of the outlets so the baby doesn't have easy access to any of them.
4. Furniture that may be unstable. All chairs, tables, or other furniture that is unstable should be thrown out or far out of reach of baby. The last thing you want to happen to your 20-year-old chair is for it to fall on your little one. Put it away or throw it out.
5. Ashtrays need to be far out of baby's reach. You don't want your baby picking up a hot butt and risk being seriously burned by it, so it is best to keep them out of reach. The best option in this case would be smoking outdoors so that baby doesn't inhale your second hand smoke.
6. Keep dresser drawers closed at all times. Babies love to pull on these things especially when they just learn how to walk or crawl. You don't want a dresser drawer or anything on top of the dresser to fall on the baby so keep them close.
7. Loose knobs on furniture. If you have any furniture that has small removable pieces then it is a must that you secure or dispose of them. You definitely want to make sure that the pieces are not small enough for baby to choke on.
8. Radiators. You should make sure that the radiator is not in baby's reach. If you must place a radiator on the floor then please make sure to put a secure barrier around it or put a radiator cover over it. Also be weary of grills, stoves, fireplaces and other hot surfaces. Keep baby far away from them or set up protective barriers to keep baby safely away.
9. Stairs are a very dangerous part of any home. However, you can't get rid of them so the best thing to do is to put a gate up so that baby cannot fall down them. Make sure that the gate is secure.
10. Take table clothes off of the table. If the tablecloth is too long and baby is tall enough to tug on it then you risk having dishes, table designs and other belongings falling on the baby's head. It is best to take them off of your table or place a very short tablecloth on the table so that the baby can't reach.
11. Sharp edges on corners of tables and other furnishings. You should try to cover these areas with cushioned strips and corner guards. This way if the baby bumps into them then they will not be seriously injured, God willing.
12. Place the baby's mattress in their crib at the lowest level. Many parents underestimate their infant and it is not long that they are jumping head first out of their crib. It is very important that you set the baby's crib to the lowest level.
13. Try to keep your home clean. Clutter and messes on the floor will be a definite baby attraction. You don't want the baby picking up something bacteria infested or small enough to choke off of so the best option is to keep messes and clutter to a bare minimum.
14. Breakable objects should be kept far out of baby's reach. Glass and breakable plastics should not be where the baby can get them. You don't want to risk having the baby break and object and then be seriously cut by it. Put them up.
Not only are hazardous areas of your house important to secure but it is also critical that you be aware of all hazardous objects too. Here is a list of things that you should watch out for and be sure to place them where baby can't get them.
1. Sharp objects such as pencils, pens, knives, scissors, letter openers, razors and blades. Put these items up and don't let the baby get to them.
2. Small objects that baby can swallow such as, marbles, coins, safety pins, bottle tops, and anything else that is small enough for baby to swallow.
3. Lead based objects such as pencils or paint.
4. Sewing materials such as, needles, knitting supplies, pins, scissors, and buttons.
5. Plastic bags
6. Flammable items such as lighters, matches, cigarette butts, and matchbooks.
7. Toys that are for older children. Doll shoes or accessories can be very hazardous for small babies not to mention small car toy parts. Have your older children put their toys away and keep them out of baby's reach.
8. Batteries of all shapes and sizes. Small watch batteries can be easy for baby to swallow. Bigger batteries can be very dangerous. Keep them in a drawer and out of baby's reach.
9. Cleaning materials have to be put away where baby won't reach them. The best option is to get locks for the cabinets so the baby can't get into them.
10. Glass or other breakables.
11. Light bulbs especially the ones that are in night-lights.
12. Jewelry especially rings, beads or other tiny stones that baby can choke on.
13. Mothballs or other bug poisons.
14. Shoe or nail polish. All of these items need to be kept in a high cabinet away from baby.
15. Perfume and other sprays.
16. Toy whistles and balloons that baby can choke on.
17. Hard foods like peanuts, popcorn, hard candy ect.
18. Guns and other weapons that you may have.
19. Alcoholic beverages or empty alcoholic containers.
20. Cords and strings from shoes or clothing. You want to be careful that the baby doesn't even get into tape cassettes or other strings that can strangle them.
God willing, I hope that this guide will be of assistance to you and your baby. Please take precautions on making your home baby proof.