13 Best Baby Keepsake Rattles
List Updated May 2023
Bestselling Baby Keepsake Rattles in 2023
Mud Pie Baby Classic Keepsakes Silver-Plate Rattle, Cross
- Give more than a gift, give a keepsake with this silverplate rattle with embossed cross and beading detail
- Rattle arrives in an acetate gift box with bow
- 2" diameter x 4" long
- Classic Keepsakes is a collection of gifts perfect for christening, baptism, or other special event
- For more than 25 years Mud Pie Baby has been combining quality and attention to detail with adorable design flair to create big ideas for little ones
Stephan Baby Silver Plated 4" Keepsake Rattle
- Stephen Baby Silver Plated Keepsake Rattle
- Lovely 4" silver rattle has a timeless silhouette
- Keepsake rattle is slim enough for little hands to grasp yet has room for personalization
- Silver plated rattle has a non tarnish finish that may be gently cleaned with a soft, dry cloth
- Since 1987, Stephan Baby has been creating unique and heartwarming gifts for little ones
Baby GUND Winky Lamb Stuffed Animal Plush Rattle, White, 7"
Hallmark Keepsake 2017 Disney Winnie the Pooh Baby's First Christmas Rattle Dated Christmas Ornament
Mud Pie Baby Classic Keepsakes Silver-Plate Rattle Bundle With Baby Girl Keepsakes Feeding Set, Perfect Christening-Baptism-Baby Shower For Girls
Mud Pie Baby Classic Keepsakes Silver-Plate Rattle Bundle With Baby Boy Keepsakes Feeding Set, Perfect Christening-Baptism-Baby Shower Gift Boxes For Boys
- This bundle includes a classic silver-plate rattle and a keepsakes feeding set
- Rattle measures 2" diameter x 4" long and arrives in an acetate gift box
- Vintage style silverplate keepsake feeding spoon and fork set
- Stamped with love you to the moon on the handles of the spoon and fork
- Perfect gift for christening, baptism, birthdays, baby shower or other special event
Krysaliis Sterling Silver Baby Rattle, Elephant Ring
- .925 sterling silver
- Packaged in a premium gift box
- A beautiful keepsake and gift
- The diameter is 2.5"
Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle
- Colorful spinning rattle develops hand/eye coordination
- 3 textured links slide and rattle
- Oval shaped handle has teethable textures
- Teething relief
- Instruction-clean before use with a damp cloth and mild soap
Stephan Baby Satin-Lined Rosewood Keepsake Box with 4' Silver Plated Keepsake Rattle
Beba Bean Knit Cotton Animal Rattle for Baby (Giraffe Ivory)
- Adorable keepsake knit animal rattle
- Soft, delicate rattle sounds will delight baby
- Perfect nursery decor for boy or girl
- 100% Cotton Shell with Poly Fill, surface wash only
Lenox 869891 Annual China Ornaments 2017 Baby's 1st Christmas Rattle
Daisy 4-Piece Animal Baby Infant Wrists Rattle and Socks Foot Finders Set Developmental Soft Toy - Elephant and Monkey
- Kindly remind: Both of wrists and monkey sock have rattle.The elephant sock without rattle.One of monkey's ear without rustled paper.
- MAKE SOFT RATTLE - This rattle wrists and socks set with bells and rustled paper,baby will love shaking and making music with these colorful toy,encourage baby to reach and grab,awaken auditory awareness,improves baby's hand-eye coordination. Grasping and shaking helps strengthen gross motor skills.
- BRIGHT COLOR AND ANIMAL DESIGN - Look,animals are smiling and they have bright color,help to stimulate your baby visual,encourage baby to touch and explore,help babies easily distinguishing between different patterns,colors,and recognizing faces and noise.Your little one will like their cute friend.
- DEVELOPMENT IN FUN - Your baby's attention and interest will be catched by the soft noise,is good for cultivating your little one attention.It is a great toy for your baby.Encourages baby to discovery improves baby's hand-eye coordination.Encourage baby to reach and grab, awakening muscles.
- GREAT BABY GIFT - This Animal Wrist Rattle & Foot Finder Toy Set makes a great present for any expectant mother or newborn baby.Give it as a special gift for baby showers,birthday parties or Christmas gatherings.Both babies and parent will love and enjoy these toys.
Tiny Ideas Baby's First Year Keepsake Picture Photo Frame, Silver
- Tiny Ideas Baby's First Year Keepsake Frame features classic styling, raised embossing and an elegant design. Easily display on the wall, table or mantel with it's strong backing and optional folding easel stand
- Create a lifetime worth of smiles and memories by including this keepsake frame on your baby registry. It also makes an ideal baby shower gift for any expecting Mommy-to-be
- Document your baby's first year in chronological order with Tiny Ideas Baby's First Year Keepsake Frame that boasts twelve small photo slots clearly labeled from "Newborn" to "11 Months" and one large center photo slot dedicated especially for their one-year-old birthday picture
- Includes: 1 metal Tiny Ideas Baby's First Year Keepsake Frame with 12 small photo openings and one large photo opening
- Keepsake frame measures 9.5" W x 11.5" H x 0.25" D / small photo openings 1.25" W x 1.75" H / large photo opening 3" W x 4.25" H
10 MORE Unique and Creative Baby Gifts
Here is a list of 10 additional baby gifts that demonstrate thoughtfulness and creativity.
1. Pass to a Zoo
If the family lives in a big city with a zoo close by, this would be a fabulous gift. The baby (once he/she gets a little bit older) will enjoy watching elephants, monkeys, fish, flamingos and more. Most zoos have a yearly pass, just search online for more information. It will not only be entertaining for the little one, it will be educational and stimulating as well. It is something different, but something that the whole family will enjoy.
2. Anything Personalized
Cost: Medium to High
You can never go wrong with a personalized shirt, outfit, bag, hat, hair bows, quilt, photo frame or more. There are a plethora of E-Bay and Etsy sellers that would be thrilled to sell you a personalized product. Just search for "personalized" on either site. If you want to go all out, you can even get a personalized portrait - just search for "personalized portrait" or "infant portrait" on Etsy. You can also check out My Bambino, and Lil Tots.
3. Subscription to a Parenting Magazine
This is really more of a gift for the parents, however it would still be an excellent baby gift. There are educational and enlightening parenting magazines to choose from that will be very helpful for the new mom. Some to consider are Family Fun, Parents, and Parenting.
4. Gift Certificate to a Meal Preparation Place
Cost: Very High
This would be a fine gift given at least a month before the baby arrives. Many cities and towns have businesses where you can make a meal to freeze and save for a later date. Visit , , , or to locate a make-a-meal business and buy a gift card.
5, Scrap-booking Set
Cost: Medium to High
If you know that the mother does enjoy scrap-booking, or plans to scrap-book, this would be an excellent gift. Just visit your local arts and crafts store (or you can even check at Wal-Mart), and purchase a variety of baby-themed scrap-booking supplies. You don't necessarily need to get a scrap book, you can get a collection of stickers, stamps, paper, glue sticks, etc. This would be a very memorable gift! (Alternately, if the mom doesn't like to scrap book but you do, you can create a mini little scrap book where all the mom has to do is fill in the pictures.)
6. Prenatal Massage for Mom
This might be the perfect gift for the family that already has everything. Obviously, it's more of a gift for the mom, but you never know, the baby might benefit in some way too. This would be a fabulous gift, it would be best given to the mom at least 6 weeks or so before the baby comes so she'll have time to schedule it. To find a reputable massage therapist ask friends/family for advice or search on this web-site.
7. "Class of" Onesie / Bib / Shirt
This would be a great gift that everyone will say, "Oh, how cute!" at a baby shower. Figure out what year the child should graduate high school. For example, if the child is born in March 2020, the child will probalby graduate in 2027. Search online at sites such as Cafe Press and eBay just search for "Class of 2027" and see what comes up. You can also make your own using puff paint, etc.
8. Onesie/ Shirt / Bib from Parents' College
If the parents graduated from a certain college, consider getting a bib / onesie / shirt from the parent's college. Search online - in most cases you will a "Future XYZ University Grad" shirt from the college. You might also search on CafePress.
9. "Your Baby Can Read" DVD Set / Flashcards
If you think the parents will enjoy teaching their baby, this would be a one-of-a-kind gift. If you visit the Your Baby Can Read Web-Site, you will find DVD sets and flashcards that can help parents teach their babies (yes babies!) to read. Check out the site for more details.
10. "Germ Garden" Nursery Sanitizer
If you think the parent might be extra cautious about germs, this would make an extraordinary gift. Just visit One Step Ahead for this uncommon, but very useful gift.