Bestselling Baby Grooming & Health Kits in 2020
The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare And Grooming Kit
- Deluxe kit comes with an easy-view tote, a nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper, comfort tip medicine spoon with cap, brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, toddler tooth
- Easy-view tote is great for keeping things together, both at home and on the go
- Includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
- Excellent baby shower gift
- Birth and up
Safety 1st Deluxe 25-Piece Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit (Arctic Blue)
- This assortment includes a newborn cradle cap comb, a Gentle Care brush and comb, a toddler toothbrush, a nasal aspirator, a bottle medicine dispenser, and a 3-in-1 thermometer with protective case.
- A deluxe wrapping clutch case with two easy-view compartments keeps items organized and available for quick use.
- For peace of mind in case of an emergency, record important phone numbers and other vital information on the included laminated card, viewable through the clear window.
- Compact and convenient, this deluxe healthcare kit is small enough to carry in a diaper bag or in a stroller for visits to the park or when traveling.
- This all-in-one kit is perfect for new parents and grandparents alike.
- The Safety 1st healthcare and grooming kit comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments so you enjoy every "first" your child experiences.
Summer Infant Complete Nursery Care Kit, Teal/White
- Medicine Syringe and Pacifier Medicine Dispenser help parents measure and easily administer the proper dosage to baby
- Nasal Aspirator relieves baby's nasal congestion
- Forehead Thermometer and Digital Thermometer for an easy, accurate temperature reading
- Emergency Information Card for quick reference to doctor's number
- Nail Clippers and Emery Boards (5), just the right size for tiny, newborn fingers
Summer Infant Health and Grooming Kit, Pink/White
- Medicine Syringe and Medicine Spoon help parents measure and administer proper dosage
- Nasal Aspirator relieves nasal congestion in baby
- Digital Thermometer for an easy, accurate temperature reading and Emergency Information Card for quick reference to doctor's number
- Nail Clippers and Emery Boards (2), just the right size for tiny, newborn fingers
- Comb and Brush
Baby Grooming Kit - 100% Safe Health Care Pack | Made from High-Grade Stainless Steel & BPA-Free Plastic | Nursery Essential Set for Babies | Includes Infant Comb, Nail Clipper (Blue)
- 32 PIECES SAFETY GROOMING KIT: gLEE Baby offers a perfectly assorted 32 pieces kit that any parents would love to have for their baby. The kit includes: thermometer, medicine dispenser, nasal aspirator, infant comb, natural hair brush, gum massaging brush, finger gum massager, cotton swabs, rattle, nail clipper, nail files and pacifier.
- WELL GROOMED BABY WHILE ON THE GO: gLEE Baby kit is made especially to keep your baby well groomed and healthy all the time and is made using high quality and safe materials.
- SAVE YOUR TIME By keeping all your baby's grooming kit organized in one place that will allow you to easily find what you are looking for in one traveling case during traveling or at any other time.
- PERFECT COMPACT: The case is designed perfectly to be stored in your diaper bag or nursery drawer and doesn't take much space which allows you the easy access.
- SAFETY & GUARANTEE: If you feel due to any reason that you are not happy with your purchase, we'll send you a full refund with no questions asked. Click the "Add to Cart" button now and make your baby well groomed.
Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit, Raspberry
- 25 pieces including a deluxe zippered adjustable case
- Gentle care brush, comb, cradle cap comb and toddler toothbrush
- Steady grip nail clippers and 5 emery boards
- 3 in 1 thermometer (with case) that is Fahrenheit and Celsius and 5 thermometer probe covers
- Clear tip nasal aspirator, bottle medicine dispenser, 5 alcohol wipes and emergency information card
Boon Care Health and Grooming Kit, Blue, White
- 6 piece kit includes quick read thermometer, silicone toothbrush, nail clippers, nasal aspirator, medicine spoon and cradle cap brush
- Includes zippered bag for storage
- 3-in-1 thermometer for oral, underarm or rectal use
- Nasal aspirator uses parent controlled suction to relieve stuffy noses
- Silicone toothbrush has removable head to be used as finger brush or gauze swab
Passion Connected 10 pcs/set Infant Baby Health Care Kit Nail Hair Thermometer Grooming Sets Daily Nurse Tool (Pink)
Safety 1st Stock Up for Baby Kit, Full Circle
- Large hanging case for nursery and smaller case for diaper bag
- Soft grip brush and comb
- Cradle cap comb
Fridababy Bitty Bundle of Joy Mom & Baby Healthcare and Grooming Gift Kit
- REGISTRY MUST HAVE. The perfect starter collection of all-natural, safe and effective fuss-busters from the makers of the parent-favorite and pediatrician recommended, Nose Frida the SnotSucker
- POST DELIVERY HEALING. Not just for babes, the Bitty Bundle of Joy comes with Fridet the Mom Washer, a postpartum peri bottle and hospital bag must-have for new moms
- GREAT VALUE. Contains one Nose Frida the SnotSucker, 20 Nose Frida Hygiene Filters, 10 Windi the Gas Passer instant gas relief tubes, a Nail Frida Snipper Clipper set with clippers and a newborn file, a Fridet Mom Washer, and a waterproof Fridet pouch
- PERFECT GIFT FOR BABY SHOWERS. All packaged in one beautiful, reusable pouch with a customizable gift tag, it's the perfect baby shower gift and a registry necessity.
Safety 1st Baby's 1st Grooming Kit, Raspberry
- 10 pieces including a reversible case
- Soft grip brush and soft grip comb
- Spritzer bottle
- Fold up nail clippers
- 5 emery boards
IntiPal Essential Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit Set - Nail Care Set with Nail Clipper, Brush, File, Scissors, Comb, Toothbrush & Finger Toothbrush for Infants, Newborns, Kids, Boys and Girls (Pink)
The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare Kit
- 7-piece baby health essentials kit for home or on-the-go
- Includes deluxe travel/storage bag, nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper with cap, medicine spoon with cap, nail clipper
- Age Grade: Birth and up
- U.S. only; not available in Canada
Beyonce Knowles from Maple Syrup Diet to Pregnancy Diet
Celebrity diets like Beyonce's infamous Maple Syrup Diet may be just right for a certain moment in time. But, now carrying for two, proper nutrition especially in the beginning of pregnancy will help keep both mom and baby healthy and glowing.
We all know Beyonce as a beautiful super diva. She and other stars like her know how important it is to keep their image. In her line of work it's not too surprising that critics can become hard core. Her body image is always on the judgement seat. So you can imagine what keeps this girl in shape both body and mind. When you see her on camera she is an epiphany of health and seduction. How does she do it? She's been known to try a slew of diets such as the Maple Syrup Diet and Low Carbohydrate Diet.
The Maple Syrup Diet Beyonce Knowles is well known for is not really a diet, but a detoxifying cleanse. It can also be known as the "Master Cleanse" or the "Lemonade Diet". It's originator is Mr. Stanley Burroughs. He originally published this in the 1940's and included it in one of his popular books "The Master Cleanser and Healing for the Age of Enlightenment." The Madal Bal Syrup used in her diet provides energy, energy for the body and mind, but in liquid form so that it is easily absorbed. Lemon juice has a healthy alkalizing cleansing effect on the body while the cayenne pepper adds heat to increase circulation.
Fad diets like the Maple Syrup Diet has been severely scrutinized as it only achieves temporary weight loss. So once the diet is stopped, usually the weight returns. The diet is short term, less than a week, and not recommended long term due to it's lack of nutrition. Prolong dieting with any kind of fad diet can lead to major organ failure and other types of diseases connected with malnutrition.
Does Beyonce look like she's malnutritioned? Highly unlikelyâ€¦You can pretty much say she's probably put this diet up on the shelf at least for now. She's been known to keep a healthy low-carbohydrate diet most of the time. But, with motherhood in tow, she is well to eat for two. Even graced as a pregnant beauty on Bazaar Magazine, she is the height of sexy elegance. Her glowing skin and extra plump is expected in a normal pregnancy.
Eventhough you may not be having the hoopla like Beyonce, you sure can achieve the glow of motherhood by taking proper care of yourself and your extra little person growing inside of you. Here are some tips.
Make sure to find a great doctor to check your health and your baby's health regularly. Your doctor will most likely start you on vitamins . Although, vitamins and minerals cannot replace a regular diet, extra supplementation gives extra support. If needed or desired a nutritionist can offer great counsel as well. The UDSA Dietary Guidelines new color-coded MyPyramid introduced in 2005 gives great information on what pregnant and nursing women should eat. Go to . From this website you get your own "Daily Food Plan for Moms". As you enter your information, an estimation of what and how much you should eat will be given.
The first three months of pregnancy or first trimester is a crucial period in terms of setting a good stage for baby to grow properly. According to the Semin Perinatol February 28, 2004 research, fetal disorders are higher for babies when diet is restricted.
Like Beyonce, her baby glow can be well-maintained with proper care. USDA recommendations focus on weight management, physical activity and food groups that include proper amounts of fats, carbohydrates, sodium and potassium, and food safety. Avoid alcohol consumption at all expense.
If providing for your baby may be an issue make sure to check out USDA's WIC Program and SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program. Like the celebrities you and your baby have the opportunity to have a great pregnancy glow while providing all that your need.
USDA recommends about 6 oz. of grains such as fortified cereals and wheat germ; 2.5 cups of vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, spinach, cooked greens, winter squash, tomatoes amp; sauce and red sweet pepper; 2 cups of fruit such as cantaloupe, melon, mangoes, prunes amp; prune juice, bananas, apricots, oranges amp; orange juice, grapefruit and avocado;3 cups of milk fat-free or yogurt, skim or 1% and soymilk; and and 5.5 oz. of meats and beans each day. These servings can increase during the second and third trimesters by about one extra ounce or cup per day.
So to all the moms-to-be out there, you too can have a healthy pregnancy like Beyonce.