Bestselling Baby Girls' Tights in 2023
Jefferies Socks Baby Girls' Cable Tight, White, 6 18 Months
- This is a single pair pack of cable pattern tights
- Pick the perfect color for your wardrobe
Epeius Infants Baby Girls Seamless Cable Knit Solid Cotton Tights for 6-12 Months,White/Black/Grey (Pack of 3)
- MATERIAL:80% Cotton,17%Polyester,3% Spandex
- MULTIFUNCION:Soft,Warm and Breathable! Good elasticity !,The tights will look great with a pair of Mary Jane's and a dress;Perfect match to many flower girl, pageant and other special occasion dresses
- High Quality,Solid cotton-blend tights featuring ribbed waistband and tonal seaming at toe
- 3 Pairs Pack .This Stylish tights Will Make a Good Gift for Your Family, Friends, and Lovers.
- Three Size:Suitable for Age 6-12 Months,12-24 Months,2-4 Years
Jefferies Socks Baby-girls Infant Seamless Organic Cotton Tights, White, 6-18 Months
- This is a single pair pack of tights so pick the perfect color for your wardrobe
- This seamless organic cotton tight offers unparallel comfort, seamless toe, with an adjustable waist
Gellwhu 3 Pairs Baby Girls Tights Toddler Boys Tights Leggings Pantyhose Stockings for Infant (0-6 Months)
- 80% Cotton + 20% Spandex
- Soft , Warm and Breathable ! Good elasticity !
- For Spring , Autumn ,Winter . Easily match any outfits !
- Hand wash in cold water ,Drip dry. Do not bleach
- Package includes : 3 pairs of different solid colors tights in Gellwhu brand package
Angelina 6-Pair-Pack Girls Winter Tights #001_Assorted_XSmall
- Extra booty panel to ensure most comfortable fit
- Great for uniform/casual/dress wear
- XS(0-12 mo), S(1-3 yr), M(4-6 yr), L(7-10 yr), XL(11-14 yr)
- Assorted packs guarantees 5 completely different colors or patterns. However colors patterns are randomly selected, cannot be specified or replaced.
- Hand wash in cold water. Drip dry. Do noy bleach.
Carter's Baby Girl Tights (2 Pack), White/Black, 0-9 Months
- Covered elastic waistband
- Stretch fabric for a comfortable fit
- 2 pack set
- Size guide: 0-9 months- up to 20.5 lbs., 9-18 months- up to 28 lbs.
- A match back to Carter's apparel
Luvable Friends Baby Girls' Nylon Tights, 3 Pack, Pink/White, 0-9 Months
- Value 3 pack tights
- Unique bottom design to better fit over diaper
- Perfect for casual or dress up days
- Machine washable
Baby Girl's Tights Stockings Non-skid Toddler Leggings Pants by Toptim (12-24M) 3 pack
- Material:85% Cotton,10% Polyester,5% Spandex.
- Size: 12-24M 15 inch Lengh ,Package inlucde 3 Pack Different Colors (White Gray and Pink)
- Girls winter tights. It's your best basic accessory to go with any outfits
- Product description: fine texture, soft, not wool, not ball, don't rub off.
- For Many Occasions --- use as photography prop and costume, for casual daily wear, birthday party, baby shower, wedding party, halloween
XUNYU 0-3T Baby Girls Cotton Legging Pants Infant Toddler Warm Stockings Tights,P10,S(0-12 Month)
- Baby Girls Halloween Christmas Lengging Pants,COMFORTABLE AND ELASTIC - These baby girls leggings are made of cotton blended,soft and comfy with a stretchable waist giving them flexibility to move around as the kids love to do!High quality fabric don't pilling,with a great fit that would not sag.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - The stockings with unique sole Anti-slip design,give the perfect protection for your baby.Available in a variety of colors and pattterns,make your baby more lovely to match any of the baby dresses or shirts.
- DAILY WEAR - Our baby girls leggings can bring comfort and protection to your baby's legs and feet when they are crawling and playing,make babies enjoy indoor and outdoor activities.It's also an excellent gift choice for children's birthdays,parties or festivals.
- WASH AND DRY - Machine wash and hand wash available,baby girls leggings don't shrink and fade after washing.Please be away from direct sunlight to avoid the deformation.
- NOTE - Fit for US size 9M,12M,18M,2T,3T.Please refer the specific size in the below,any question about the baby tights,please contact with us any time.We will reply you within 24 hours
Newborn Baby Girls Tights Toddler Kids Clothing Kintting Stockings Children Pantyhose(0-9 months, White)
- Material:Cotton, Spandex, With a soft, comfortable elastic waistband
- 2 days shipping Fullfilled by Amazon, Standard shipping 7-18 days, Expedited shipping 5-7 days
- Perfect when combined with her favorite dress, jumper or skirt,look great and keep your girls' legs warm and cozy
- A practical and economical addition to every girls outfit
- Package included: 1 x Practical and economical baby girls' tights
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Baby Lincoln â€“ Other Presidential Celebrity Baby Names
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard named their baby girl Lincoln. So which other celebrity children have presidential baby names?
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard introduced their baby girl to the world in a creative way, and they also gave her a rather creative name.
After announcing Lincoln Bell Shepard's arrival on Twitter, jokester Dax tweeted, "She has mom's beauty and dad's obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!"
Dax and Kristen didn't name their baby girl after Abraham Lincoln because they were so inspired by Daniel Day-Lewis' performance as the prez in the movie "Lincoln" -- instead their daughter was named after her daddy's beloved 1967 Lincoln car, which starred alongside Dax Shephard and Kristen Bell in the movie "Hit and Run."
Kristen and Dax aren't the only celebrities who have unintentionally chosen a presidential baby name. Here's a look at other stars' kids who share their names with past presidents:
Madison Brown Belafonte
You would think that former Spice Girl Mel B would give her daughter a delicious name like Ginger or Cinnamon, but when the tot arrived in 2020, the singer formerly known as Scary Spice and hubby Stephen Belafonte chose this perfectly normal-sounding moniker. The Spice baby shares her name with President James Madison, who is often referred to as the Father of the Constitution.
Mariah Carey obviously didn't name her daughter after President James Monroe -- her tot's moniker pays homage to silver screen siren Marilyn Monroe because Mariah sees the sex symbol as a big source of inspiration. And the last name that Norma Jean Mortensen chose for hew new platinum blonde persona also has nothing to do with the 5th President of the United States -- she simply picked her mother's maiden name and paired it with the first name of actress Marilyn Miller to create one of the most famous monikers in the world.
Charlize Theron's adopted son shares his name with the 7th President of the United States: hotheaded, duel-fighting frontiersman Andrew Jackson. However, perhaps her child's name actually refers to notorious F-bomb-dropper Samuel L. Jackson -- Charlize revealed that she's a big fan of the children's book for adults titled Go the F-ck to Sleep.
Hayes Logan Costner
Kevin Costner's son isn't named after Rutherford B. Hayes, the 19th President of the United States that Barack Obama famously made a telephone-related joke about. Instead the "Dances with Wolves" star and wife Christine Baumgartner chose the moniker because Hayes is the name of a cowboy character in a Western movie that Costner plans on making. But judging from this photo, little Hayes looks like more of a golfer. So maybe he should have been named after Kevin's "Tin Cup" character.
Martha Stewart's daughter Alexis welcomed this bouncing baby boy to the world via surrogate last March. It seems unlikely that Martha's grandson is named after Harry S. Truman, the president who dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so maybe Alexis is just a big fan of the Jim Carrey comedy "The Truman Show."
So are you a fan of presidential baby names?
More From This Contributor:
Kim Kardashian is Having a Girl: Kimye Baby Names and Branding Ideas
Note:This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.