Bestselling Baby Girls' Tees in 2021
Carter's Baby Girls' 6-Piece Bodysuit Tee and Short Set, Floral/dot, 12 Months
- Nickel-free snaps on reinforced panel
- Covered elastic waistband
2 Styles Daddy’s Baby Boy Girl Camouflage Short Sleeve T-shirt Tops+Green Long Pants Outfit Casual Outfit (6-12 Months, Baby Girl)
Carter's Baby Girls' 4 Pack Kimono Tees - 6 Months
- 4-pack Super soft
- breathable cotton
- Foldover hand mits on sizes P, NB and 3M
- 100% Cotton
2Pcs Cute Newborn Baby Girls Pink Leopard Hoodie T-shirt Top + Pants Outfits Set, 90, (US 6-12M, Pink&Leopard)
- Skin-friendly:Cotton Blend Material, Soft and Breathable
- The hat has a bear ear and leopard print edge,make our baby looks like adorable little bear.best gift for your kids in this winter
- Stylish and fashion design,Pink sweatshirt leopard print design make your baby look cute
- Great for casual, Daily, party or photoshoot, also a great idea for a baby show gifts
- Package includes:1pc Top&1pc Pants
Burt's Bees Baby Girls Organic Sleeveless Tee, Plumier, 3-6 Months
- 100 percent GOTS certified organic cotton
- Keyhole back
- Coconut button
Carter's Baby Girls' 3-Pack Flutter Sleeve Tee, Navy/Grey/Pink, 12 Months
- Flutter sleeves
- Smocked yoke
- Lightweight, drapey fit
Baby Girl Outfits Set Letter Long Sleeve Tops T-shirt and Pants with Headband 18M-24Months
- Material:Cotton Blend.
- About pants' size: Pants may be a little too long, if you mind, please take a attention.
- About pants' fade problem: Pants before wearing, in cold water or warm water to put a little salt or vinegar, and so on, the pants in the water soak for 20-30 minutes, washed with clean water again, and finally to dry pants can prevent fade.
- Suitable for ages in children (1.5-2 years old).
- Package included:1 Top + 1 pants + 1 Headband.
Limited Too Baby Girls' 3 Pack Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Multi Print, 18M
- 3 pack
- Short sleeve t-shirts
- Iconic branding
Carter's Baby Girls' 3-Pack Short-Sleeve Graphic Tee, Ivory/Grey/Pink, 12 Months
- Short sleeve
- Screen-printed graphic
Nautica Baby Girls' Teddy Faux Fur Jacket, Knit Tee, and Legging, Cream, 18 Months
- Striped teddy faux fur jacket
- Long sleeve knit top with button detail on back
- Solid color legging
The Children's Place Girls' Short Sleeve Fashion Graphic Tees, Ruby 92751, 12-18MOS
- Value-prices clothes and apparel that are fun and easy to put together
- Our place is always in style
Nautica Baby Girls' Graphic Tee with Fashion Short Set, Light Pink, 12 Months
- Come sail with me graphic tee
- Knit fashion short
- Two piece set
Gerber Girls' 3 Playwear Set 2/Shirts 1/Skort, Bird, 6-9 Months
- Easy on/off dressing
- Covered elastic waistband and leg openings for comfy fit
- Picot trim, screen-print, applique, embroidery details
Buying Earth-Friendly and Organic Baby Clothes
Although the market for organic baby clothing remains somewhat limited, it is becoming less expensive and more sustainable, even from mainstream sources.
Used Baby Clothing at your Local Thrift Store
By far, the most earth-friendly source of baby clothing is your local thrift store. Used clothing from highly unsustainable resources will still be much greener than new clothing from the most earth-friendly sources. When you buy something used, you keep it out of the landfill and eliminate the need for more energy to be used in the production of other clothing. Since used baby clothes have already been produced, the burden of the ecological impact falls on someone else's eco-conscience.
Made in America, Organic Baby Clothes
When labor is outsourced to China, Indonesia, or any other overseas country, this not only hurts the American economy-- it also necessitates a much higher need for fuel to transport the baby clothes produced there. The ecological benefits of organic baby clothes may ultimately be offset by the additional fuel expense. The greenest choice? Try buying organic baby clothes that are made with domestic materials and domestic labor. Instead of Gerber's line of outsourced organic cotton clothing, consider American Apparel's sustainable line of organic baby-wear.
Organic Baby Clothes from Sustainable Materials
Some materials like hemp and bamboo are much more earth-friendly than even organic cotton, because they require less land and water to cultivate. While these materials can not be grown in the United States, their purchase sends a message to our own country that we need to support and use alternative fibers whenever possible. Better for Babies is one excellent company offering baby clothes made from hemp, bamboo, and other stylish and earth-friendly materials.
Supporting Handmade Items and Earth-Friendly Baby Clothes
If you're looking to do a world of good for the planet, the economy, and the parents of the world, you can support Work at Home mothers who make handmade items by seeking earth-friendly baby clothes on Hyena Cart or Etsy, two websites that host the sales of handmade items. Many of the people who sell through these sites are stay-at-home parents, and your support of them not only lets them be present for their children-- it also knocks out the use of gasoline that would otherwise go into their daily commute.
It can be fun and exciting to shop for earth-friendly, sustainable, and organic baby clothes-- and some parents would argue that it is one of the key elements of introducing a new baby to a life marked by green living and a respect for humanity and the planet. Regardless of what source you choose for your earth-friendly baby clothing, take heart in knowing that your choice helps to ensure a cleaner, greener future for your child and the world at large.