13 Best Baby Girls' One Piece Swimsuits
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Baby Girls' One Piece Swimsuits in 2023
Vivafun Baby Girl One-Piece Swimsuit UV Protective UPF 50+ Swimwear
- Baby Girl Swimwear Sunsuit Perfect for Sun Protection
- Front Zipper is Easy to Put-On and Take-Off
- Fashion Design with Bright Color
- Great Infant Toddler Bathing Suit
Jastore Baby Girls Swimwear One Piece Swimsuits Beach Wear with Headband (2-3 Years, Blue)
- Material:82% Polyester + 18% Spandex.
- Style:One Piece Baby Girl Dot Bowknot Swimsuits
- Hand wash recommend.Great for beach/ resorts/ swimming pools.
- Package Include: one swimsuit + one headband.
- Attention:Size May Runs Large,Please choose a smaller size,Please check product description before ordering to ensure accurate fitting.
Wishere Baby Girl Sunsuit One-Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Swimwear
- Baby Girl One-Piece Swimsuit Sunsuit Rash Guard
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection Perfect for Baby
- New Design with Good Looing
- High Elastic, Soft,Skin-friendly Fabric
- Cute One Piece Girls Swimsuit
ALove Baby Girls One Piece Swimsuit Zipper Rash Guard Swimwear Sun Protection 18 Months
- Baby rash guard swimsuit features cute penguin and striped printing
- UPF 50+ sun protection, skin-friendly and 4-way stretch fabrics
- Back zipper is easy to put on and take off
- Long sleeve; Full body and bottom coverage
- Those lovely baby sunsuits are great choices for your baby in summer
Baby Girls One Piece Swimsuits Beach Wear with Headband (3T, Blue)
- Package Inlcude:1 bathing suit+1 headband
- It is a swimwear, and can be as a bathing suit/pool party wear/swimwear/Beachwear
- Import advanced material:not easy to be out of shape,endure sunlight,good dehydration property
- Halter Design at the Neck
- Material: 82% Polyamide,18% Elasthan
ATTRACO Baby Girl One Piece Bathing Suit Toddlers Skirted Swimsuit 24 Months
- CUTE PRINT: One piece swimsuit with colorful floral/ polka dot/ fruit printing
- RUFFLE DETAIL: 1 pc bathing suit features ruffle/ bow knot/ spaghetti strap details
- SOFT FABRIC: Super breathable and soft swimsuit fabrics, skin-friendly, giving baby 100% skin care
- BRIEF LEG CUT: Soft leg cutting gives baby girls more free movetion; Fine sewing craft without any irritation
- OCCASION: Perfect for playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, picnic at outside and so on
Mud Pie Baby Girls' Swimsuit One Piece, Flamingo, 12-18 Months
- Nylon, spandex blend
- Turn inside out and machine wash with like colors; do not bleach
ALove Baby Girl's One Piece Swimsuit Ruffle Bathing Suit Beachwear 3T
- Baby girl's swimsuit features cute rose flowers on the front
- Adjustable spaghetti shoulder straps, easy to put on and take off
- Layered ruffle skirt around the waist
- Quick-drying and stretchy fabrics for added softness and comfort
- Best choice for summer beach holiday, swimming and bathing
RuffleButts Infant/Toddler Girls Retro Floral One-Piece Swimsuit w/Cross-Back - Painted Flowers - 18-24m
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- This RuffleButts product is backed by our 100% Happiness Guarantee
- Hand wash cold; lay flat to dry.
BeautyIn Kids Swimwear Girls One Piece Swimsuit Cute Striped Ruffle Swimming Costume, Multicolor, 12-18 Months
- Baby girls one piece swimwear,layered ruffle polka skirt around waist.
- Spaghetti shoulder straps with elastic fabric, easy to pull on and down
- Chemical Free Fabrics, perfect for sensitive skin and UPF 55+ rated, maximum UV sun protection for apparel
- High quality stretchy fabric, soft, lightweight and quick drying
- Best choice for summer surfing, beach holiday, bathing and swimming
Sociala Baby Girl Toddler One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Bathing Suit Rash Guard 6/12M
- Adjustable spaghetti straps for customize fit bathing suits baby
- 3-Layered ruffles skirt aroung the waist babay girls swimsuits
- Full lined 100% Polyester stretchy fabric without any irration rash guard for baby
- Solid pure color swimwear with 2 roses on the front to embellish
- More fine sewing craft swimsuits for baby from Sociala
Ropin Baby Girls Swimsuit One Piece Swimwear for Beach ''Island Vibes'' (1-2 Years, Black - Island Vibes)
- Letters print: ''Island Vibes'' letters print baby girls one piece swimsuit
- Color: black with white saying
- Cute design , high elastic, there is also similar mother's swimsuit on Amazon
- Baby Girls Toddler Kids Summer Beach Swimsuits Beachwear
- Baby Girls Swimwear One Piece Swimsuits Beach Wear
LOSORN ZPY Baby Girl Swimsuit Cute One Piece Swimwear Swim Hat Toddler Kid swan S
- Material:80% polyester + 20% Spandex
- Style:The one pieces swimsuit,great for beach/ resorts/ swimming pools
- Size:5 size for 1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5/5-6 years old baby
- Hand wash or Machine wash,Hand wash recommend
- 7-15 days to arrive,fba has 2 day shipping service
Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Girl Maxwell - Other Singers' Odd Baby Names
Jessica Simpson gives birth to a baby girl and names her Maxwell Drew Johnson. Is it the weirdest baby name in music history?
It's about time! After being overdue by more than nine days Jessica Simpson finally gave birth in Los Angeles May 1st to baby girl Maxwell Drew Johnson. The pop singer is engaged to Eric Johnson.
Jessica tweeted about the baby news and posted on her website after the birth. "Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby Maxwell Drew Johnson 9 lbs. 13 oz. 21 Â¾," she said.
Fellow friends and celebs teased the blonde star about her overdue status before the birth on Twitter.
"How has Jessica Simpson still not given birth to this baby? I'm getting frightened," joked Chelsea Handler.
Katy Perry was also curious about the birth. "Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I'm getting anxious."
Many fans seem to be rather upset over the masculine name pick for a baby girl. Maxwell is by far the least strange name chosen by a celebrity; at least she isn't named Apple or Coco, but is it an odd name for the child? We take a look at the weirdest baby names chosen by our favorite musicians.
One year ago Miss Mimi gave birth to twins while husband Nick Cannon played Mariah's 1995 Madison Square Garden performance of her song "Fantasy" in the birthing room. Weird, right? Well, not as weird as the twins' chosen names. The celeb couple picked Moroccan for the baby boy and Monroe for the baby girl. Marilyn Monroe is an idol of Carey's, hence the name for the girl, but the boy's name was picked on a room in the couple's house. That's right. The kid was named after their living room, essentially. Apparently the Moroccan room was where Cannon proposed to the singer. We don't really understand it, but at least the kid is cute.
When Beyonce and Jay Z announced their highly anticipated daughter had been born, everyone wanted to know the name. Some suspected it would be straight up odd considering Bey and Jay are considered hip-hop royalty, but no one could have ever guessed Blue Ivy. Sure, the name is unusual but what was even creepier about the name announcement was the way some people reacted. Certain critics claimed the name was a secret code that proved membership into an occult secret society, the Illuminati. They claimed Blue stood for Born Living Under Evil and Ivy stood for Illuminati's Very Youngest. We're pretty skeptical of the claims, but we suppose we'll never know.
What do you think of Jessica Simpson's baby name? Did she pick the wrong name for a girl?