Bestselling Baby Gift Baskets in 2020
Baby Aspen, Five Little Monkeys, Baby Shower Gift Set with Keepsake Basket
- Adorable Gift - A sweet gift basket that any mother-to-be will love, this adorable monkey themed gift set is perfect for baby showers
- Monkey and Rattle - Plush 8 inch monkey with embroidered face is a friendly buddy for baby, and soft 5 inch banana shaped rattle is fun and cuddly
- Soft Blankie - 13 inch by 13 inch velour blankie with satin trim and Five Little Monkeys embroidery
- Basket - Wicker keepsake basket with embroidered liner can be used to store items in baby's room
- Door Sign - Solid wood door hanger says "Shh Baby's Sleeping" and is an adorable addition to any nursery
Big Oshi Baby Essentials 10 Piece Layette Basket Gift Set, Yellow, 0-6 Months
- Contents: 100% soft comfort Cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Basket includes: Bodysuit, Pants, Blanket, 2 Burp Clothes, Bib, Washcloth, Toy and Booties.
- A perfect take me home set! Fits Newborn to 6 months.
Teddy Bear Baby Gift Basket - 8 Pieces - Baby Shower Gift Set - Boy
- NEWBORN GIFT SET: perfect for a baby shower gift
- ADORABLE: 5.5in. soft plush teddy bear rattle
- BABY SHOWER GIFT: 8 pieces for a newborn boy to enjoy
- COORDINATING: all items are elegant, modern and trendy
- BEAUTIFUL DELIVERY: Arrives wrapped in tulle and ribbon to wow your recipient. Send as a gift to an expecting friend, co-worker or loved one
Gerber Baby Boys' 19 Piece Baby Essentials Gift Set, Safari, Newborn
- Tabbed neckline to keep baby comfortable
- Neck-To-Toe zipper for fast dressing and easy changing
- Features adorable design details
- Includes 5 onesies brand bodysuits and 2 sleep n' plays (0-3m), 5 knit caps(0-6m), 3 terry bibs, and 4 flannel blankets(30 x30 )
- 100% cotton: bodysuit, sleep n' play, cap, blanket, 80% cotton, 20% polyester: bibs
Burt's Bees Baby Better Bathtime Basket - Sky
- 100 percent certified organic cotton baby clothing and accessories
- All clothing includes Burt's bees baby iconic buzzy bee patch or loop label
- Sold with baby bee shampoo and wash and mini lotion
- Fully lined and reusable nursery basket
- 100% certified organic cotton baby clothing and accessories
Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set, 6 items & bonus canvas tote
- Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set with 8 items designed to nourish babies & pamper moms with Skincare lotions contain soothing natural colloidal oatmeal & bath products contain natural oat extract
- This set makes a great baby gift for new & expecting moms
- Baby gift set is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for over 60 years. The collection essential skincare products in this gift set are designed for daily nourishment and includes a 100% natural canvas tote for easy carrying
- Contains Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo which is tear-free, soap-free, and paraben-free to gently cleanse. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture moisturizes baby's skin for 24 hours
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash & Aveeno Baby soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream are both designed to soothe & relieve baby's dry skin to feel moisturized for 24 hours
Welcome Little One New Baby Gift Tower, Blue Boys
- Send your congratulations and best wishes in adorable style with this set of decorative keepsake gift boxes are stacked high and filled with all kinds of baby necessities for the new little one.
- When the goodies are gone, the baby theme boxes make great storage containers and memory savors for the future.
- Available in either baby girl pink or baby boy blue, open each box to reveal all sorts of baby must haves and handy goodies tucked inside.
- Each basket is crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped and tied with a bow for presentation, ready for gift giving.
Burt's Bees Baby-Girls Organic Take Me Home Stripe Basket, Blossom, 3 Months
- All clothing is 100 percent organic cotton
- Fully lined and reusable nursery basket
- Sold with baby bee lotion
Trend Lab 7 Piece Bib & Burp Feeding Basket Gift Set, Safari Gray
- Features two deluxe bibs plus three deluxe burp cloths as well as a reusable willow basket wrapped with a washable liner
- 100% cotton terry cloth on the back
- Bibs measure 8 x 12
- Burp Cloths measures 10 x 13
Trend Lab Deluxe 12 Piece Gift Basket Set in Pink
- 12 piece deluxe pink gift set
- Stuffed toy, keepsake bag, three receiving blankets, bib, hat, burp and wash cloths
- Basket is 12 x 14 x 5 inches. Product dimensions 20 x 15 x 7 inches
Big Oshi 9 Piece Layette Newborn Baby Gift Basket for Girls - Great Baby Shower or Registry Gift Box to Welcome a New Arrival - All Essentials Including: Bodysuit, Blanket, Bib, and Booties, Pink
- 100% soft comfort cotton, machine washable
- fits up to 6 months
- high quality material and workmanship - guaranteed
Johnson's Bath Discovery Gift Set For Parents-To-Be, Caddy With Bath Essentials, 8 Items
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo, 7 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Lotion, 9 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash, 9 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath 3 Fl. Oz
- Johnson's Baby Powder with soothing Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 9 Oz
Baby Diaper Caddy Organizer - Baby Shower Gift Basket For Boys Girls | Diaper Tote Bag | Nursery Storage Bin for Changing Table | Newborn Registry Must Haves | Portable Car Travel Organizer (Aqua)
Butter Bowl Baby Basket
It's easy to make an impressive Easter basket for a young child when you start with an ordinary margarine bowl.
Large, plastic margarine bowls are perfect for making a young child's basket. They aren't too large; not too small. Yes, a butter bowl can easily be made into a fabulous Easter basket and no one will know what the basket used to be! It's really easy and fun to make so empty the butter bowl, wash and dry it well, then get started on the cute basket!
The type of fabric you choose will make all the difference in how the Easter basket will look when finished. Felt is perfect for covering the inside of the bowl. Use felt that closely matches the material you use on the outside of the basket. This will make it easier to blend the outside and inside fabrics together around the rim of the bowl. Start by drawing around the bottom of the bowl, onto the felt, then cutting out the circle.
Spray adhesives make it easy to affix the fabric to the plastic bowl quickly. Position the circle of felt in the bottom of the bowl and allow to dry while you cut the piece of fabric for the inside walls of the basket. Because of the shape of the bowl it's important that you cut the inside fabric slightly wider, and slightly longer, than you actually need. You can later cut off any excess material. Measure the height of the bowl and add a couple of inches. Measure around the bowl, and again, add a couple of inches to the figure.
To prevent gumming up your scissors with adhesives spray the glue onto the fabric but leave several inches at the end, that has no glue. Position the cloth inside the bowl, smooth the adhesive side of the felt against the bowl, then trim anything left over at the end. When the material is cut to the proper length use the spray adhesive to secure the end of the felt.
You should have a couple of inches of felt sticking up above the bowl. Fold it over the bowl and glue to the outside rim. If the felt is difficult to fold over, make a few cuts around the top, then fold it over. The cuts should not go all the way to the rim. After the glue has dried you can create the outside of the basket.
Covering the outside of the bowl with fur will help you easily hide any mistakes. You'll find fur in baby colors of pink or blue, or in animal prints and other shades at most stores that sell fabric. First, cut a circle of felt and glue it to the outside bottom of the bowl. As you did with the felt, cut the fur slightly longer than the actual measurement. For the height - or width - of the fur cut an exact measurement of how tall the bowl is. If you want to allow an extra inch for security, and cut off the excess later, you can do so.
A woman's headband makes a great handle. Since they're available in many colors, widths and types, you'll be able to find one for a girl's or a boy's theme. You have many other options for a handle including a piece of hard plastic covered in fabric, a wide ribbon, or even a piece of a narrow belt. Staples work great to hold most handles in place but you can also use adhesives or other methods to secure.
When the handle is in place simply wrap the fur around the bowl. Spray adhesive over a small area, from top to bottom of bowl, then press the fur into place. It can be helpful to place the bowl on its side, on a towel, to keep it from rolling. The fur will go over the area where the handles are attached so make sure the handles are positioned very close to the top. Trim any excess fur and the Easter basket is complete. Fill it with goodies and I can predict a very happy child in the near future!