Bestselling Baby & Child Health Care Products in 2020
Baby & Child Care: From Pre-Birth through the Teen Years (Focus On The Family Complete Guides)
Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula, 7.8 Ounce
- Tear free formula that blends into a rich, lathering wash that gently cleans your baby's delicate skin and hair without drying
- Formulated with calming organic calendula, our gentle wash & shampoo rinses clean, leaving a soft, fresh fragrance
- Dermatologist tested and formulated to be gentle enough for infant's skin. Pour into hand or washcloth and apply to hair and body
- Tear free, Paraben free, Colorant Free, Mineral Oil Free, and Hypoallergenic
Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad!: How to Get (Both of You) Through the Next 9 Months
- Adams Media Corporation
Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe (and Parents Sane)
- Protecting the Gift Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe and Parents Sane
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath with Relaxing Lavender & Vanilla Scents, Hypoallergenic & Tear-Free Formula, Paraben- & Phthalate-Free, 18 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Toilet Training in Less Than a Day
- The classic guide used by millions of parents!
- Make potty training a total success-in only a few hours.
- Pre-training techniques every parent should know.
- Procedures or methods are based on different approaches to teaching.
Mealtime (Toddler Tools)
- Used Book in Good Condition
Clinical Digital Thermometer Best to Read & Monitor Fever Temperature in Quick 15 Seconds by Oral Rectal Underarm & Axillary - Professional Thermometers & Reliable Readings for Baby Adult Children
- RAPIDLY MEASURE kids, infants, adults and animals FOUR TIMES FASTER than conventional competitors orally & rectally utilizing Generation Guard's superior microchip and highly sensitive accurate dual mode tip sensor best for mouth, anal and armpit use
- ENJOY CONFIDENCE in the CLINICAL ACCURACY and RELIABILITY of your premium health care thermometer with our improved build quality. Look no further this is FDA and European APPROVED by regulators as medical supplies for the home or workplace
- JOIN THE HAPPY CLUB of 1000+ FIVE STAR REVIEWS Thousands of customers who agree that this is the best digital medical thermometer they've had and the best MERCURY FREE GLASS ALTERNATIVE with a versatile Fahrenheit & Celsius degree option
- SAFE and COMFORTABLE reading of basal body temperature BBT for ovulation and featuring FLEXIBLE tip and WATERPROOF design with the comfort and safety of your beloved kid, infant, and toddler in mind approved by professionals
- ADD TO CART NOW you are protected by our 30 day NO QUESTIONS asked money back guarantee. Clinical Digital Thermometers purchased from Generation Guard come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.This manufacturer's warranty applies ONLY to purchases made from Generation Guard.
Your Three-Year-Old: Friend or Enemy
Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year
- WW HERBAL/CHILDBEARING YEAR
Babyganics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, Fragrance Free, 3 Pack
- tear free, foaming, extra gentle
- pediatrician & dermatologist tested
- with natural plant-based ingredients
- NeoNourish natural seed oil blend
- Promotes easy combing
- Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby's hair and skin soft and nourished.
The Twelve Gifts of Birth (Twelve Gifts Series)
French Kids Eat Everything: How Our Family Moved to France, Cured Picky Eating, Banned Snacking, and Discovered 10 Simple Rules for Raising Happy, Healthy Eaters
- French Kids Eat Everything
The Top 7 Infant Health Concerns
While becoming a new parent is an immensely joyous event, many parents are filled with anxiety about keeping their child healthy and safe. Here are 7 top infant health concerns.
The anxiety that many new parents feel about their baby's safety is understandable. There is a great deal of information out there and it can be difficult to understand and sort through all of the information. Dr. Angela Dangvu, member of the executive committee for the Orange County branch of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has identified these seven issues as top priorities for parents:
Certainly, car safety is of great importance. Everyday that we hop in the car we recognize the importance of using the seatbelt and other safety devices in our vehicles. It is imperative that new parents take car safety seriously as there are thousands of automobile accidents resulting in the deaths or major injury of children. If your baby is less than one year of age and weighs twenty pounds or less, seat them in a rear-facing car seat in your vehicle's back seat. Read the information packet that comes with the car seat thoroughly so that you can be certain that you know how to use it properly; and can teach another person how to use the car seat should that need ever present itself.
Immunizations have come under fire in recent decades, especially when it comes to concerns about the development of autism and other developmental disorders. Speak to your physician should you have any concerns about getting your baby immunized and commit time to doing your own research. Despite the recent controversy surrounding the administration of immunizations, they remain a major medical achievement that has prevented the spread of dangerous illnesses in children and adults.
Information about the dangers of smoking and secondhand smoke are well documented and well publicized. It is very important that parents understand that secondhand smoke is especially dangerous for children and can lead to stunted lung development and other respiratory issues, among other major conditions that can lead to illness or even death.
Breastfeeding can serve as an infants main source of nutrition should an baby's mother choose to breastfeed. The process of breastfeeding may seem straightforward to anyone who has never breastfed, but it can be quite difficult. To avoid absolute frustration and a resolution to opt for formula over breastfeeding, it is advisable that soon-to-be moms and dads do their research and learn as much as they can about breastfeeding before their little one is born.
Statistics show that approximately 70 percent of the deaths of children who are accidentally killed in their homes are under four years of age (Tong, 39). Many of these deaths can be prevented if parents heed the safety recommendations of pediatricians and other safety experts.
Getting a baby to fall asleep can be difficult. Even though babies can sleep up to 16 hours per day, they may sleep in short one to two hour intervals. Dr. Dangvu recommends that parents avoid feeding their infants just before putting them to sleep. Instead, it is recommended that parents put their baby down to rest once they have noticed that the baby is sleepy. Avoiding stimulating activities and creating a calm, quiet and soothing environment prior to setting your baby down for a rest are the best ways to get your baby to fall asleep.
The sound of your crying baby may be difficult to hear. Parents may want to pick up their children to soothe them and calm them. Sometimes, however, parents may become exceedingly frustrated with a baby that cries constantly. They may even shake their baby in an attempt to quiet them. This is extremely dangerous for the baby, however, and may lead to serious injury or death. Should a parent become so frustrated with their crying child, it is best for the parent to place the child in a safe place and to walk into a different room until they are calm and collected.
Allison Tong. The Top 7 Infant Health Issues: A Primer on How to Keep Your Baby Healthy amp; Safe. Parenting OC Magazine. November 2020. Pp 37-43.